JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It's weird, I don't see any posts on devs patreon... I used to be able to see the public posts. Anyone else have this?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
i don't have that path but I'm using windows is there another
Every time you see User Name or UserName you have to replace it by your username

You can see your username: Windows Key R > cmd > whoami > result is System Name\User Name

You can also replace C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data by %LocalAppdata%\User Data

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

bo8

Mar 3, 2018
My question:

Did this conbination always exist, like since this 1st update?

Or it was a new feature put into the game in recent updates?
I don't know. I just looked after somebody posted that you can input a code by clicking lower left part of squallmart.

Reactions: hitman225

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i don't have that path but I'm using windows is there another
Enable hidden items in file explorer.
View attachment 782210
No need.
Enter %LocalAppdata% in the address bar of any folder (can use small letters).
You will get to the Local folder, look for the User Data folder here, it contains the saves.
For convenience, you can create a link to a folder in any convenient place.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone help me with the freezing game when I do any booty call please?
Need less details : "freeze" as in > stays on 1 frame/black screen/nothing moves but sound plays/crash to desktop/Pc formats itself/reality bends backwards .......

Akiya

Oct 12, 2018
Need less details : "freeze" as in > stays on 1 frame/black screen/nothing moves but sound plays/crash to desktop/Pc formats itself/reality bends backwards .......
The image is for example, the kamasutra page is still moving at first but afterwards it will stop and the sound is playing, it's on PC but I can't interact with anything on the screen, both the keyboard and mouse!

pera90

Dec 13, 2018
Hello.. I have a problem.. it think... So NItrogliceryn from dr amor.. and used one for making a bomb... but... i used the bomb in the tunnel.. instead of the churche how the story sugesst.. so the question is... AM I GOING TO FIND another container somehow?? this is at 40% game advance i think... thank you for the info.. SO I NEED A CONTAINER cuz i fucked up the first.. thanks for the help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You get 1 container in both places, so you should be able to do the 2 of them in any order. Unless you fuckered yourself up and changed something in the code

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello.. I have a problem.. it think... So NItrogliceryn from dr amor.. and used one for making a bomb... but... i used the bomb in the tunnel.. instead of the churche how the story sugesst.. so the question is... AM I GOING TO FIND another container somehow?? this is at 40% game advance i think... thank you for the info.. SO I NEED A CONTAINER cuz i fucked up the first.. thanks for the help.
First blast the rock in the cave, only then the wall in the church. because the container is in the cave behind the rock.

Can anybody tell me how to get to this chest ?

42% - 46%  1.png 42% - 46%  2.png 42% - 46%  3.png 42% - 46%  4.png 42% - 46% 5.png 42% - 46% 6.png 42% - 46% 7.png 42% - 46% 8.png 42% - 46% 9.png 42% - 46% A.png 42% - 46% B.png 42% - 46% C.png

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Just gone back over all the versions from 0113 upto 46. the £9 million money egg is only on the latest update.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes