Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone show me how to fix this, I can't do any action View attachment 780039
100% hacked, 100% fucked. Enjoy deleting everything and restarting a new game. Cheat again and we'll be back to point-and-laugh .....
I started from the very beginning and went to the place where there was an error, And this time everything was fine without any problems .. It's a pity that I had to play the game by itself ..
There is no error until you put it in the game

• Hey there
Reactions: rev2020

elpeluchotasape

Jul 9, 2019
edit: ups sorry, just found it, i was missing the key behind the library lol seems like i find stuff right after i write a question here lol

I'm missing a broken key to open the last chest, already have the one near the spike boots , the one near the rock bomb blueprint and just found the one guarded by the flying bug.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm missing a broken key to open the last chest, already have the one near the spike boots , the one near the rock bomb blueprint and just found the one guarded by the flying bug.
To build the pirate key you need
1 pirate medaillon, 1 grand Talisman and 2 brocken keys.
the 3. brocken key you not need now.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Open your soul crystal. At the bottom of the page it will describe your progress and therefore what you are missing. I suspect you have-Extras: 19/20

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
To build the pirate key you need
1 pirate medaillon, 1 grand Talisman and 2 brocken keys.
the 3. brocken key you not need now.
The Pirate Key opens a chest in the dungeon. Three more broken keys are missing to open the last chest with the page.

Same problem. To open the last chest with a page, you need to create a key for the chest. This requires four broken keys. I found one. There are three more to find.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i finally finish also this update. As always i use the walkthrough to finish it perfectly.
But... i run in some thing that the walk not say. During me last visit at the estero park, at the entrance of the park i find an:
Attic key o_O someone know for what is used?

Anyway i really like the bonus room we can buy in the house. But... Why not a kitchen? Or a Bathroom? Really i think was better to have a play room. Cant wait to add more room to the house and see some sex scene in it :love:
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes