Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hello.. I have a problem.. it think... So NItrogliceryn from dr amor.. and used one for making a bomb... but... i used the bomb in the tunnel.. instead of the churche how the story sugesst.. so the question is... AM I GOING TO FIND another container somehow?? this is at 40% game advance i think... thank you for the info.. SO I NEED A CONTAINER cuz i fucked up the first.. thanks for the help.
15)List of all Basic Containers (46082): 8
Can anybody tell me how to get to this chest ?
Remember the room with puzzle and stairs to Maca Valley, find a way to go East from this room then North. Good Luck!
I can not find extras 19/20, help pls)
10) List of all profiles (46082): 01

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
which day of the week does the update take place on this game?
Not any specific day of week. It's set for 1st & 15th of every month like clockwork, unless the dev has something special to do, like in July when he wanted to take a week off mid-July so he released the "15th" release a week early.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Doubtful that is the case. Any bug fix would be rolled into the next release given the short interval between releases. In fact as far as I can remember that has never been a "bug fix" release.
You are right bugs are fixed very quickly, NLT is always lurking on discord bug-reporting almost 24/24, always answering nicely.
Nope, NLT is saying (on discord) no major bug-reporting even typos are already fixed.

Reactions: AncestralGroove

zzzunique

Jun 2, 2020
Hello, guys. I got stuck in V16012 after I gave hilweed and ginseng plant to Emily. According to the walkthrough, I should then go to library and see Diana being annoyed by rats. But she doesn't. Do I miss something? Can someone help me pls?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Try the crystal. Drop the walkthrough. If she's not there and she's supposed to (from the crystal) : you've been spotted as a cheat/mod/save edit and you'll get nothing outside of delete and restart everything. Aside you playing a version 30 builds behind/over 7 months ago that nobody remembers

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hello, guys. I got stuck in V16012 after I gave hilweed and ginseng plant to Emily. According to the walkthrough, I should then go to library and see Diana being annoyed by rats. But she doesn't. Do I miss something? Can someone help me pls?
For Diana to be annoyed by rats, you have to release roaches in Estero Park.
From entrance > West > West > North > move the slab > catch roaches > go to the library

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes