rxd

Nov 10, 2018
Maybe I got my expectation too high, but decent update still I guess. Hope we get more actions next patch.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
That cutscene must have taken a while, It was really well done! I'm enjoying this game so I'll pitch in on his Patreon next month!

Reactions: Onkin

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
As much as i love this game already, especially after Lust Epidemic.... the updates are tiny. Absolutely tiny.
If NLT would upload less frequent, yet give bigger updates, then it would be amazing, instead of the 2-times-a-month five-minute updates.

Reactions: mhp50 and killbane

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
As much as i love this game already, especially after Lust Epidemic.... the updates are tiny. Absolutely tiny.
If NLT would upload less frequent, yet give bigger updates, then it would be amazing, instead of the 2-times-a-month five-minute updates.
its better than nothing..much more faster and only take 15 days for each update

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Downloaded the update copied the files in to the previous version folder and replaced the old files with the new ones. When run the game I get:-

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
at WebGLExtract.canvas (pixi.js:29558:40)
at Function.Bitmap.snap (rpg_core.js:936:49)
at Function.SceneManager.snap (rpg_managers.js:2135:19)
at Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (rpg_managers.js:2139:35)
at Scene_PretitleMap.Scene_Map.terminate (rpg_scenes.js:643:22)
at Scene_PretitleMap.Scene_Map.terminate (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1905:35)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:2024:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:2008:18)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1933:14)
Press F5 to restart the game.

No Mods or using compressed versions. (Windows 10 running game in Windows 8 compatability mode)

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
let me get a mac version please.
there will be an update for mac?

No Mac version any more because of some system update reasons in the Mac ecosystem. I think it’s 64bit related, idk.

Download the windows version of this game, then search online for the nwjs application. There’s a Mac version that you place in the windows version folder with all the files for the game. Then, to play the game, you open nwjs from inside the windows version folder and it works perfectly. Hope this helps!

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
why do you run it in compatibility mode?
If try running game normally I just get a black screen. Was mentioned earlier in this thread that people were having the same problem and they resolved the problem by running the game in compatibility mode.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If try running game normally I just get a black screen. Was mentioned earlier in this thread that people were having the same problem and they resolved the problem by running the game in compatibility mode.
Could be a problem with your gpu. Normally you don't need to run it in compatibility mode.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes