SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
This is what I get after the Kayaking scene, after I move the rock to open the new way.
Any idea how to fix this? I'm on MAC

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 6.14.12 PM.png

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Ok, this update felt shorter then I expected. But then again this is one of the few games were the plot interests me just as much as the sex.
What I'm wondering is if there is any plans to add creampie sex in the future. Kinda wasteful when the protagonist has a magnun down there

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Treasure of Nadia Incest Android 1.27

Mega
This file is in .part, how do we update the version with it. It says it can't find the app to open it with.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
feelright
BostonSecret
When you click on Soul Crystal take a look at the bottom bar. There you can see what is missing. Note that if you have a kamasutra page and haven't played it percentage won't be gained. And buy all of the clothes available for sale.
asdas.PNG

Reactions: BostonSecret

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Has anyone completed this version yet? Looking for a completed save, didn't see any searching the thread. If anyone has completed this version would you mind uploading your save. They can be found here.

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Sep 27, 2019
This is what I get after the Kayaking scene, after I move the rock to open the new way.
Any idea how to fix this? I'm on MAC

View attachment 606763
Check the directory img/characters to see if the file $Rock.png is there and named correctly, i.e., that its name is correct case-wise and not named $rock.png or similar. Rename the file if the name is incorrect. If that doesn't work the png file is probably corrupt - more than likely others will be as well in this case - and you may have to download and install the appropriate update or download the latest version of the whole game and either copy good files across from those downloads to replace corrupt files on your Mac, individually, or install the whole game from scratch.

Sep 27, 2019
I hope it’s a slow burn but not a finale towards the end. In NLT’s last game the MC was finally able to get a blowjob from Valerie at around 39-42% of the game being complete. So hopefully some action around that percent of the game.
In Lust Epidemic the Brad/Val thing took a long time to get going with Brad first dreaming about Val, seeing her masturbating by accident, seeing her topless and later showering with her naked when she was under the influence of Serum and so on. I imagine therefore that there will be a lot more teasing in ToN as far as Janet is concerned. My bet is that MC will catch glimpses of her showering, bathing, dressing, changing, walking around her home partly dressed and/or even naked in coming chapters of ToN before anything intimate happens between them. Unlike Brad, who both loved and fancied the hell out of Val from the word go, Henry doesn't seem to lust after Janet in the same way. Not yet anyway. Something will have to happen to thrust the two of them together physically. It wouldn't surprise me if Naomi turns out to be instrumental as far as pushing the Henry and Janet together physically is concerned, possibly staging a scene in which Janet sees her having sex with Henry, or, because Naomi is bisexual, even going so far as to seduce Janet herself and draw Henry into a threesome with the two of them after getting Janet tipsy on booze and turning her on sexually. A hot-blooded and kinky minx like Naomi would surely get off being watched and then watching what went on during a taboo event that I would imagine.

Who knows?

Anybody feel like making any suggestions?

(I haven't seen my girlfriend for coming on for two weeks and am feeling a bit pent up thanks to Covid-19 .)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
done but still showing black screen though :confused:
You do not see images or videos? :unsure:

- Did you play TON before or is it your first time?

- What is the directory of for the game? -> Try to extract it on your desktop.

Also, please post more information about your system:
. Windows OS + build number
- your AMD driver version.

Try another RPGM MV game to verify if it is a general problem or only related to TON.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi guys sorry about the screw up the guy that helped me while he was uploading they screwed up so now all links have been replaced so everything should be fine now sorry for the stuff up

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes