Mikor987

May 20, 2020
You miss one page for Pricia.
Likely this one:
20) Pricia 02 Deep Throat: Estero Park from Teleport 2 North East right of mud hole.
i have the last version , what should i do to make it work, where to put the file mate ?
copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install.
Anyone find a machete or other device to wack at the thorn bushes yet? That shiny sparkle temptation calls out.
Not just yet, but NLT is saying likely in version 50092!

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
is it possible to open the chest in alberts basement and is it possible to blow/knock down the 2 walls? he says the pick axe isnt strong enough. i've also found 2 broken keys if they're needed to open the chest in alberts basement/spanish fort. i have the used the key i got whip the whip btw

nevermind. found the chest key
Where you find it?

Hammer318

Feb 2, 2020
You get new clothes in v46, you're way too early for them and you should follow what the crystal tells you. Other than that, git gud with updating and don't cheat
lmao i didnt cheat and followed the crystal the whole way so idk whats up. i have no mods loaded onto game

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm I was in Squallmart and tried talking to the blonde customer with the red sweater and it locked up my game. This is after I talked to Prissa and bought the soy sauce. Any one else encounter this?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hmmm I was in Squallmart and tried talking to the blonde customer with the red sweater and it locked up my game. This is after I talked to Prissa and bought the soy sauce. Any one else encounter this?
Nope, this is a new one for me.
If you have a weird one, NLT was saying: click "Verify Install" on your launcher and check again!

All she is saying by the way is:
It's easier to find good things with intelligence, and it's easier to find a lot of things with awareness.

Reactions: Wraith2100

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Nope, this is a new one for me.
If you have a weird one, NLT was saying: click "Verify Install" on your launcher and check again!

All she is saying by the way is:
It's easier to find good things with intelligence, and it's easier to find a lot of things with awareness.
Hint: Intel boosts Jessica, awareness boosts: masseuse.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Inventory > Soul Crystal > post your pic.
The developer says he releases updates apx every two weeks. So be calm, relax: Don't get your "panties" in a twist (Dr Who Dragonfire episode on the ice-planet, character tells Ace, don't ...). More will appear as he releases new content.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hubby hasn't given her any for years....
But why does Naomi want MC to fuck EVERY other woman as well as her - Janet, Kaley, Alia, Jessica, Emily - whether she is there to see and join in of not. Never met a woman like this, particularly one so obsessed with one man as Naomi is with MC. Unless there no men in or around town Naomi could get fucked, as much as she wanted, whenever she wanted. Plain girls can do that just by offering it on plate to boys and men and Naomi is gorgeous physically, on the outside, although nuts on the inside. Her behaviour can't be down to lack of sex. I think Naomi may be mentally ill. She behaves like a crazy person. What she going to do anyway? Kill Sam. Live with MC, daughter and MC in Sam's house happily ever after? Run off with MC and Alia to see world and give all the ladies of the world a taste of the MC's cock? Naomi is on verge of nervous breakdown. No happy ever after for Naomi. :eek:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Ok cool, I've followed the instructions back to the user data folder but do I just drop the file there or is there more to it?
For saves to work on RPGM, you must always move two files, file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave. If you only place a save file, it will not be visible to the game.
For this game, you must put the following files in User Data: Defaultfile*.rpgsave and Defaultglobal.rpgsave
*Number of the save slot.
What about original compessed version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-4113427

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
But why does Naomi want MC to fuck EVERY other woman as well as her - Janet, Kaley, Alia, Jessica, Emily - whether she is there to see and join in of not. Never met a woman like this, particularly one so obsessed with one man as Naomi is with MC. Unless there no men in or around town Naomi could get fucked, as much as she wanted, whenever she wanted. Plain girls can do that just by offering it on plate to boys and men and Naomi is gorgeous physically, on the outside, although nuts on the inside. Her behaviour can't be down to lack of sex. I think Naomi may be mentally ill. She behaves like a crazy person. What she going to do anyway? Kill Sam. Live with MC, daughter and MC in Sam's house happily ever after? Run off with MC and Alia to see world and give all the ladies of the world a taste of the MC's cock? Naomi is on verge of nervous breakdown. No happy ever after for Naomi. :eek:
No male character is allowed to fuck ANY female characters except MC, otherwise the F95 NTR Alert Intelligence Corps men will start screaming "NTR!! NTR!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! WE DON'T WANT NTR!!!" and so on ever and ever and ever.

So, no MFM threesomes and no married/engaged woman in these Patreon games is allowed to have sex with her husband/boyfriend. She must crave for MC only.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes