Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v48091]*

PC 599 Mb

Compressed Update 86 Mb

This version includes a bug fix
*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made with Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
I had the same issue after last update. Some files are missing. I ended up downloading fresh copy.;)
For everyone that is having issues in the game like the one attached follow this

1. Open the game folder
  2. Go to "www" folder
  3. Go to "img" folder
  4. Go to "characters" folder
  5. Search for the File that is broke
  6. Copy the file to another place
  7. Rename the file in the folder with ".jpg" in the end
  8. Open the game
  9. If it won't work
  10. Paste the file that you copied before
IF STILL NOT WORKING

Download a new fresh full version

Probably the dev gonna make a hotfix for those errors.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Naomi crying in the toilet is just the irony. Because i was crying first when i noticed the next sex scene was with her, AGAIN.
I feel the same way. I am SICK and TIRED of that slut, she's completely out of control. Even at the beginning it felt like the dev was throwing her at me no matter how much I didn't want her. The MC is getting on my nerves too when it comes to putting his foot down. Even he knows that Naomi is crossing lines, but he's too damn weak to say "NO". But, then again, if he does, there'd be no more scenes with her (which would be a relief for me) it wouldn't really fit the game itself since there HAS to be scenes with the girls. Right now, if I find another scene with her, I'm just skipping it so I can get her out of the way. "Oh, great... Her? AGAIN?? *skip* OK, we're back on track."

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
What's new this update? Worth playing yet or wait another couple weeks? Here's hoping it's not Pricia or Naomi!

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I feel the same way. I am SICK and TIRED of that slut, she's completely out of control. Even at the beginning it felt like the dev was throwing her at me no matter how much I didn't want her. The MC is getting on my nerves too when it comes to putting his foot down. Even he knows that Naomi is crossing lines, but he's too damn weak to say "NO". But, then again, if he does, there'd be no more scenes with her (which would be a relief for me) it wouldn't really fit the game itself since there HAS to be scenes with the girls. Right now, if I find another scene with her, I'm just skipping it so I can get her out of the way. "Oh, great... Her? AGAIN?? *skip* OK, we're back on track."
I mean, at some point you'll just run out of unique scenes and might as well finish the character's arc

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I mean, at some point you'll just run out of unique scenes and might as well finish the character's arc
That's another problem. IF - and that's a big if - IF, I find the patience to watch what's going on in a scene with Naomi is only because I'm curious how it goes with the story. It's a battle of endurance for me when there's a scene with her, but I'd only do it just to see where the story goes. That's it. I can't stand her. Her AND Tasha. If there's one thing that came out of the MC's mouth that I agreed with is: "I can't tell who's worse. Naomi or Tasha." I was like: "Oh, REALLY!? NOW you say it? Took you long enough, dumbass!" Took him long enough, but at least he finally said what I was thinking from the beginning.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know where to find 3 more broken keys? I found 1 in the crypt but that's about it. I'm trying to make a chest key for the chest under the lighthouse. Or is the actual chest key hidden somewhere else? A little help here please.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes