Jul 22, 2019
Any word on what the next game from NLT Media will be? I'd love to see a prequel where we follow the story of the Tikpak and the Pirates? Or maybe a prequel with Idaho Johnson and his last crusade?

• Haha
Reactions: Warped77
Jul 22, 2019
I know this will probably be good (because frankly - all of NLT's games are good)... But..

If we're going on an epic treasure hunt / harem conquering / pussy slaying adventure with this guy as our MC.. Doesn't scream "panty dropper" or "master of the sexual arts" now does he?
View attachment 430539
How about a bad ass MC in the vein of Nathan Drake? I mean... That guy fucks.

View attachment 430544

Jokes aside - this will be great like all NLT games. (y)
If the MC had some redeeming qualities (physical and intellectual) maybe he wouldn't need to roofie everyone to have sex (the love potion plot device is a bit sketchy in my opinion).

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
If the MC had some redeeming qualities (physical and intellectual) maybe he wouldn't need to roofie everyone to have sex (the love potion plot device is a bit sketchy in my opinion).
Roofie? They are awake! I presume you've experienced a bird after she's done a bump...not much of a difference.

e2014d

Sep 20, 2019
The Gothic Key is behind the library. You need to solve a small puzzle to take it. Break the column with a pickaxe, a stone should appear on the left, move the stone behind the library, towards the column. There is a round point that opens the passage to the key, you need to move the stone to this point.
If you already have this key, then this is a bug and you play with the mod. You need to remove this mod.
I already have the key.
I used the Red Mod on earlier versions (dating back 4-5 updates) but don't have it installed anymore.
Do I need to completely restart the game without mods to be able to get past this section (or any other section)?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Roofie? They are awake! I presume you've experienced a bird after she's done a bump...not much of a difference.
Yeah... the love potion thing definitely seemed a lot more rape-y in Lust Epidemic. In ToN, most of the interactions with it consist of the girls basically saying, "hey, bring me some of that love potion so I can get super horny and fuck your brains out!".

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I already have the key.
I used the Red Mod on earlier versions (dating back 4-5 updates) but don't have it installed anymore.
Do I need to completely restart the game without mods to be able to get past this section (or any other section)?
Yes.
The earlier Red Mod versions are not updated and are now giving errors. To fix these errors you have to completely deinstall everything and delete the path with the saves and reinstall them.
For more details, see: Unrecoverable bugs . / . Edit, Cheat money . / . All Saves with Money

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I seem to be missing a file image cause I keep getting soft locked whenever Sofia appears at Janet's house. Looks cursed. I managed to fix an error where her sprite didn't load by going through an older save and importing it back to the game. Any help would be appreciated View attachment 801667
You very likely have missed an update.

Let's say you played version 40071 last time, you have to update each version from 40071 to 48091.

What does not work is:

01) just update 48091.

02) Full 40071 and just update 48091.

What does work:

01) Full 40071 + update 42072 + update 44081 + update 46082 + update 48091.

02) Full 48091.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
they are not there. Where else can I find a cockroach?
If you don't find a cockroach in the Full Mastbar:
How many% have you reached in the game?

Another place where there is a cockroach is here: in v42071
v42072 (3).png

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It's a bit dated, but I have a question about "The List of All Keys" (page 708 this thread). Key #1 has a preliminary step and it looks like some others of the early keys do also, but after Key #5, rather than preliminary steps, there seem to be follow-ons. This is shown by the segments STARTING with the key locations from this point on, with the current list ENDING with follow-ons. Is this an error? I'm asking because somehow I ended up a key short around the 5-8 area.

Also, is there a repeatable source for the nitroglycerin? I need to make some more Rock Bombs, but there's no more in the Doc's Office.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Also, is there a repeatable source for the nitroglycerin? I need to make some more Rock Bombs, but there's no more in the Doc's Office.
When it is necessary to make any more bombs, there will be a new source for the nitroglycerin. Until then we just have to wait.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
It's a bit dated, but I have a question about "The List of All Keys" (page 708 this thread). Key #1 has a preliminary step and it looks like some others of the early keys do also, but after Key #5, rather than preliminary steps, there seem to be follow-ons. This is shown by the segments STARTING with the key locations from this point on, with the current list ENDING with follow-ons. Is this an error? I'm asking because somehow I ended up a key short around the 5-8 area.

Thanks, I fixed key 6. You can also check this:

08) List of all chests and keys by version (48091)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes