m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
what the f**k is wrong with this shit update????
i ask because i am stuck in the shrineroom
after mc shows claire the map and cannot go further
stays in the shrine room this also happens with the full version
and with compressed also with just the update
i have downloaded it from mega any ideas what has gone wrong anybody
or how do i get further ?????

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I don't see a v48091 changuelog!
I like the storyliine and the deve. You can access it by becoming a supporter here: or you may keep searching in these forums, where I have seen a copy. But I think we as persons that enjoy their content should show some support as they are working to provide for our entertainment.

Reactions: Juancabeta

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I'm sick of Naomi. I get why she's in a lot of updates, but the whole "super sex positive corrupting whore" gimmick is something I'm not a fan of.

I can't get enough Alia updates though.
I know how you feel. Me, I always felt like the game was shoving her down my throat since the beginning. I never liked her, I just tolerated her. The more it went on, the more I got sick and tired of it.

Me, I can't get enough of Janet updates. Every single one, it's the first thing I want to see.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Man, I'm starting to hate Pricia with a passion. Like, it's got to the point that, after seeing she had got another scene, I hate-watched her sex scene as if it were an episode of Game of Thrones season 8.
Ooph, I can understand that. What kind of hate it is though? Character-wise or you're starting to get pissed about the same thing I'm pissed when it comes to Naomi? Absolutely SICK and TIRED of her being in almost every scene. Among other things... Because Naomi is the one I DESPISE.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
what the f**k is wrong with this shit update????
i ask because i am stuck in the shrineroom
after mc shows claire the map and cannot go further
stays in the shrine room this also happens with the full version
and with compressed also with just the update
i have downloaded it from mega any ideas what has gone wrong anybody
or how do i get further ?????
Well, here's the thing. Tons of us have finished this latest update with zero issues at all. Those that have problem generally falls into one of these categories:
  • Skipped an update
  • Used mods, none of which are supported and more often than not breaks the game
  • Used compressed versions, which is itself a kind of mod (see 1 line above)
  • F**ked up when applying the update
Bottom line is, PEBKAC. (Those of you who don't know what that means, it's safe to google it. Go ahead.) There is nothing wrong with this update, so don't go blaming it calling it "shit". As for the "fix", do a search for "delete" by oCATo in this thread.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I'm sick of Naomi. I get why she's in a lot of updates, but the whole "super sex positive corrupting whore" gimmick is something I'm not a fan of.

I can't get enough Alia updates though.
Ha! I'm tired of Alia and her super airhead act. Could a grown woman be anymore dumb and juvenile? It's annoying for my tastes. The mom is in her sexual prime, she just wants to be fucked with no strings attached. That's realistic.

Reactions: Vegetta79

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Is Naomi going insane? Bursting into tears in a friend's bathroom? Fucking Henry with her husband, friend and daughter downstairs? Saying she wants him to fuck her, fuck her daughter, fuck both her and her daughter together, and wants to give his cock to the world etc. WTF? One of the greatest beauties of Treasure of Nadia seem to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown if not going completely crazy. What's going on?
She's already mentally damaged, look at her. Just her personality is enough to tell. She's a sex-crazed maniac and like in her profile that didn't surprise me, a MASTER manipulator. She's a rampaging slut with no self-restraint and no boundaries. And she wants everyone to be just like her. All those years of being steamrolled by dicks WILL have consequences. Permanent, mental consequences. AND biological. She, like Tasha that damn trainwreck is a MESS. Man, she'going to DESTROY Alia's character. She already did to a degree. But when I saw her cry...

tenor.gif

Reactions: EJW

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
You do realize that through the entire update the toilet in the house was never flushed, and that mondo deuce Kaley's lover left in the toilet is still floating around. Will we get to see it next update? :poop:

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Ooph, I can understand that. What kind of hate it is though? Character-wise or you're starting to get pissed about the same thing I'm pissed when it comes to Naomi? Absolutely SICK and TIRED of her being in almost every scene. Among other things... Because Naomi is the one I DESPISE.
I little bit of both, I guess. I can understand playing "hard-to-get" with some characters; teasing some interactions, especially with heavily fetish-based characters, is all right. The problem is what you are pointing out: some characters (like Pricia and Naomi) are receiving scenes very often, while others barely have any (sexual) content when the game is almost reaching 50%.

Don't get me wrong: I love TON, and I think NLT is one of the most reliable and hard-working devs out there. It's just this is starting to get a little bit frustrating. And that's a pity, since both models (especially Naomi) are hot.

Also, yeah, the lady is nuts. The bald cuckold who passes for her husband is not the sanest (or the smartest) person on the island either, though. He reminds me of Pep Guardiola a little bit, only slightly less full of shit and more likeable.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I little bit of both, I guess. I can understand playing "hard-to-get" with some characters; teasing some interactions, especially with heavily fetish-based characters, is all right. The problem is what you are pointing out: some characters (like Pricia and Naomi) are receiving scenes very often, while others barely have any (sexual) content when the game is almost reaching 50%.

Don't get me wrong: I love TON, and I think NLT is one of the most reliable and hard-working devs out there. It's just this is starting to get a little bit frustrating. And that's a pity, since both models (especially Naomi) are hot.

Also, yeah, the lady is nuts. The bald cuckold who passes for her husband is not the sanest (or the smartest) person on the island either, though. He reminds me of Pep Guardiola a little bit, only slightly less full of shit and more likeable.
Just wanted to explain why I facepalmed you. Totally agree with your assessment of characters, just the VERY last part of what you said irks me, for personal reasons obviously

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Well, here's the thing. Tons of us have finished this latest update with zero issues at all. Those that have problem generally falls into one of these categories:
  • Skipped an update
  • Used mods, none of which are supported and more often than not breaks the game
  • Used compressed versions, which is itself a kind of mod (see 1 line above)
  • F**ked up when applying the update
Bottom line is, PEBKAC. (Those of you who don't know what that means, it's safe to google it. Go ahead.) There is nothing wrong with this update, so don't go blaming it calling it "shit". As for the "fix", do a search for "delete" by oCATo in this thread.
Thats not my case.
I've tryed with compressed, full, only update and so on... and tryed with a new save downloaded from the saves that we have here in this post and keeps freezing just afeter Pricia's massage. And I don't use any mods or cheats on my gameplays here, so its not something related to my saves, cause I've mention before using another save from another people.

I think it's totaly randomic, but I just want to understand what is going here and maybe help the developer to minimize this issues for everyone. Plus, I dont want to star all over again just to lear that ist not the case and the freezes continues.

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020

To me, Naomi and Tasha are at the very BOTTOM. Oh, no. Now I think I should expect more scenes with Tasha too. *sigh*
But yeah, I see what you're getting at. Same problem here, just on a bigger scale. Both character-wise and when it comes to scenes with her which is a battle of patience with me. I just read the text if it's got anything to do with the story and that's it. Can't stand her. Like the MC said, (I think) she is a BAD INFLUENCE. On Alia AND Janet which pissed me off.
There are only a few good things I can say about Naomi. She has a good body, a lot of scenes (which I'm sick of) and at least managed to drive the story somewhere by warming up Janet for the MC. That's it.

Personally I don't have much of a problem with Sam. The guy can be frustrating and annoying but at least he's not exactly a bad influence on Alia unlike her succubus mother. He's just trying to watch out for her. I kinda I feel sorry for the guy. Because someone like Naomi is his WIFE. He has to live with that damn nutcase.

Reactions: Teaber
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes