alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I messed up and made a pirate key when i shouldve made a pirate shovel. are there any more pirate medallions to be found?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well at first I was like 'oh cmon another Naomi scene' but then you see her crying and you're just like 'aww....lemme cheer you up...with mah deek' :devilish: also the first creampie scene if I'm remembering correctly. Guess 5 hearts is the threshold like it was sorta was in Lust.

Also yay Kaley finally got her cherry popped :D now we just need to claim Janet :devilish:

Side note, feels like the story's about to reach a high point but we're still only nearing half of the game o-o

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well at first I was like 'oh cmon another Naomi scene' but then you see her crying and you're just like 'aww....lemme cheer you up...with mah deek' :devilish: also the first creampie scene if I'm remembering correctly. Guess 5 hearts is the threshold like it was sorta was in Lust.

Also yay Kaley finally got her cherry popped :D now we just need to claim Janet :devilish:

Side note, feels like the story's about to reach a high point but we're still only nearing half of the game o-o
Something that doesn't make sense was that you had to follow Alia, you find Naomi, then where's Alia?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018

yeah but virgins fucking huge horse cocks should feel some sort of pain. they all just take it so well lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I messed up and made a pirate key when i shouldve made a pirate shovel. are there any more pirate medallions to be found?
Here are 3 medailons. One have Alia and two have MC for crafting. Try use walkthrough.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-2660772
can someone explain to me step by step on how use the updates only ? pls
You must have full version of game in previous version (v460802).
Than you download update only and copy all files to game folder and overwrite old files.
If you have older version of game like v44081 or older you need all updates from there to newest and copy it gradually.
If you miss more than 2 update is simpler download full version of game in last version.
I belive it will help you.
yeah but virgins fucking huge horse cocks should feel some sort of pain. they all just take it so well lol
Yeah, but she use whole beer bottle for masturbation.

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Here are 3 medailons. One have Alia and two have MC for crafting. Try use walkthrough.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-2660772

You must have full version of game in previous version (v460802).
Than you download update only and copy all files to game folder and overwrite old files.
If you have older version of game like v44081 or older you need all updates from there to newest and copy it gradually.
If you miss more than 2 update is simpler download full version of game in last version.
I belive it will help you.
are you saying that i can craft another medallion? I found all three yet i had a brain fat and crafted the wrong thing

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
You cant craft medailon, bud you can craft wrong thing. The game shouldn't let you.
What's your % and what you have in inventory?
im at 48%

in my inventory i believe i have everything but the pirate medallion i need
somehow im missing one
i think the game will left you craft things if you have them in your inventory
thats how i messed up

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
im at 48%

in my inventory i believe i have everything but the pirate medallion i need
somehow im missing one
i think the game will left you craft things if you have them in your inventory
thats how i messed up
Than you used medailon to pirate key. In cave room under Macca valley is big chest and there is use for pirate key. Look here, maybe you open yet.
You can craft what you wont if you have materials. But game give only waht Dev want. Only if you don't use cheats.

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Than you used medailon to pirate key. In cave room under Macca valley is big chest and there is use for pirate key. Look here, maybe you open yet.
You can craft what you wont if you have materials. But game give only waht Dev want. Only if you don't use cheats.
is this the room that is blocked by the snake?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, I mean room on rightside from this. When you first time enter this room there is three sneaks. There is stairs to screen with some beach. In this time you should have here two sneaks in uper side.
oh i opened that chest already with the pirate key. so yeah i believe you can make things twice. so im screwed until he puts another pirate medallion in the game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
oh i opened that chest already with the pirate key. so yeah i believe you can make things twice. so im screwed until he puts another pirate medallion in the game.
You have pirate key in inventory now? Than you screwed it. Its first time when somebody have this problem.
But if only problem is Pirate shovel its just small problem.
Try some old save or use some from Alpine Eagle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes