alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Here are 3 medailons. One have Alia and two have MC for crafting. Try use walkthrough.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-2660772

You must have full version of game in previous version (v460802).
Than you download update only and copy all files to game folder and overwrite old files.
If you have older version of game like v44081 or older you need all updates from there to newest and copy it gradually.
If you miss more than 2 update is simpler download full version of game in last version.
I belive it will help you.
are you saying that i can craft another medallion? I found all three yet i had a brain fat and crafted the wrong thing

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
You cant craft medailon, bud you can craft wrong thing. The game shouldn't let you.
What's your % and what you have in inventory?
im at 48%

in my inventory i believe i have everything but the pirate medallion i need
somehow im missing one
i think the game will left you craft things if you have them in your inventory
thats how i messed up

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
im at 48%

in my inventory i believe i have everything but the pirate medallion i need
somehow im missing one
i think the game will left you craft things if you have them in your inventory
thats how i messed up
Than you used medailon to pirate key. In cave room under Macca valley is big chest and there is use for pirate key. Look here, maybe you open yet.
You can craft what you wont if you have materials. But game give only waht Dev want. Only if you don't use cheats.

Reactions: alexw14615

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Than you used medailon to pirate key. In cave room under Macca valley is big chest and there is use for pirate key. Look here, maybe you open yet.
You can craft what you wont if you have materials. But game give only waht Dev want. Only if you don't use cheats.
is this the room that is blocked by the snake?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, I mean room on rightside from this. When you first time enter this room there is three sneaks. There is stairs to screen with some beach. In this time you should have here two sneaks in uper side.
oh i opened that chest already with the pirate key. so yeah i believe you can make things twice. so im screwed until he puts another pirate medallion in the game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
oh i opened that chest already with the pirate key. so yeah i believe you can make things twice. so im screwed until he puts another pirate medallion in the game.
You have pirate key in inventory now? Than you screwed it. Its first time when somebody have this problem.
But if only problem is Pirate shovel its just small problem.
Try some old save or use some from Alpine Eagle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v48091-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Man, can you post a save just after the massage scene with Pricia? I`ve had reinstalled my game several times with several versions and it continues freezing just after this part. I've used a full save for the last version too and it works, so i think i'm having a bug just for my game as it seems. I just want to play everypart of this game and dont wnat to jump to the finish of this update.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
guy's i have a question! does NLT media also talk in this forum?
Not usually. NLT-Media has a discord channel as well as a web site. They are in business to sell a product, and do not condone a pirate site stealing their intellectual property.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Not usually. NLT-Media has a discord channel as well as a web site. They are in business to sell a product, and do not condone a pirate site stealing their intellectual property.
there is a dev that wants to do a cross-over with him.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes