oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If you have v48, this password as mentioned here, but i don't find now. I meat, that was what I wroat.
If you have v51 its possibel a new password is here.
The password 75075 for edit the money only and alone exist in v46082
but, there are easier ways to edit this
see Make money

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What fetishes are there? It seems to me that it is very boring when all the sex scenes are MF or MFF. And unfortunately nothing else will happen.
Apparently not yours, so you don't see what is there.

Thanks for the FP. Haven't gotten of of those in a while.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Apparently not yours, so you don't see what is there.

Thanks for the FP. Haven't gotten of of those in a while.
To be honest, the game is boring with fetishes and monotonous sex scenes. I mean, there is nothing besides MF and MFF. Of the fetishes, I can only remember peeping, others are hard to remember, which means that there are very few of them.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

CheCamus

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, not sure how NLT, or any other developer, could top this game. This game is easier than Lust Epidemic, despite requiring additional grind - which I don't mind with its rewarding scenes. Who knows? Maybe NLT will make the ultimate trilogy and make a 3rd installment with all the best characters making reappearances. I wouldn't mind a new MC fucking the girls from LE and ToN. Brad's a douche. New MC is pretty braindead. As long as the third game's MC won't be Simon or NLT's earlier comics/games horny monsters.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Honestly, not sure how NLT, or any other developer, could top this game. This game is easier than Lust Epidemic, despite requiring additional grind - which I don't mind with its rewarding scenes. Who knows? Maybe NLT will make the ultimate trilogy and make a 3rd installment with all the best characters making reappearances. I wouldn't mind a new MC fucking the girls from LE and ToN. Brad's a douche. New MC is pretty braindead. As long as the third game's MC won't be Simon or NLT's earlier comics/games horny monsters.
I'm talking about the fact that it would be better if, at least sometimes, there were scenes where the MC fucks women paired with another guy or guys. The game needs more roughness in sex scenes at least sometimes, in my opinion.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Does incest patch for Android work? It doesn't work for me...
Yes it does, but you have to replace the original config.set file with the one patched, recompile the .apk file and sign it.
I seem to remember there's an already patched version posted somewhere in the thread, but be aware that if you switch from one version to another you have to delete the old version and you lose all your saves.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes