Plily

Apr 14, 2018
How could you tell? You replaced an official game file (config.set), which has 80+ comma seperated values with an outdated file that only has like 30+ entries. Don't you think there's a reason that the official one has all those entries?
Cause the MC called Kaley "my sister" after the threesome with Alia and Emily.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone make a list of all the page locations or at very least tell me where Alia's second page is found. I have the one thats in her secret area where you put the bug repellent down to get to the next area with the cave entrance. I need the other one.
That page is in the lighthouse basement, there is a chest there. Right down the stairs to the left :)

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
How could you tell? You replaced an official game file (config.set), which has 80+ comma seperated values with an outdated file that only has like 30+ entries. Don't you think there's a reason that the official one has all those entries?
just looked at them, yeah you are right. i mean that's why i really don't understand why there is no warning or why the links for the incest patch and cheat mod don't get removed from the main page at this point. neither have been updated within forever and having them there basically cries for people fucking their games with them.
and looking at how many "bugs" there were again with this update we can see live rn that it's not the greatest to leave them with the other download links.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Cause the MC called Kaley "my sister" after the threesome with Alia and Emily.
For crying out loud, that's not what I meant. You basically DELETED 50+ entries from an official game file, and you can't tell if this (again) leads to any "bugs" with your game. There may be no bugs at this stage, or they're not very obvious, but maybe once again you corrupted your save game which will lead to some game breaking stuff in the future.

Reactions: RedZone30

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
For crying out loud, that's not what I meant. You basically DELETED 50+ entries from an official game file, and you can't tell if this (again) leads to any "bugs" with your game. There may be no bugs at this stage, or they're not very obvious, but maybe once again you corrupted your save game which will lead to some game breaking stuff in the future.
You asked me how I know if it still worked, I told you, I don't know about future bugs or what, I was just answering you that it currently still work. I don't plan to use any mods when I restart this game.

Kouja

Mar 11, 2018
FML, I start to download the 30042 update file to save my tethering data thinking, "This will do while I wait for someone to make an update patch for the latest version." I wander off to go do some work around the house for a couple hours, and come back to find that the thread updated to have an update file for 32051!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how can I go to the area with white sand? I searched the whole area but still couldn't find it...
You're quoting someone who made a walkthrough, which clearly explains how to get the white sand, and you still have the guts to ask how to get white sand? Wow!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This file is a merge of the Original IC Patch and the "Clean" config.set file provided by the Devs. It was compared and then merged to have the same number of definitions as the clean file. It also contains one edit for text compatibility. It has since been updated. Link to the newest patch is in the OP.

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah I know it sounded stupid but there is no new area in mine.
are you sure you are playing update 32051 and are you sure you went upstairs in the new puzzle room added by this update? those are the 2 new areas. if you don't have them you are on a older version.

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
Where do i move the save files to please?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a problem: this cute girl says
Madalyn is in the churches. But it is not there.
Anmerkung 2020-05-02 195201.png
Is that a bug? Or is she hiding somewhere?

4.50 star(s) 501 Votes