theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how can I go to the area with white sand? I searched the whole area but still couldn't find it...
You're quoting someone who made a walkthrough, which clearly explains how to get the white sand, and you still have the guts to ask how to get white sand? Wow!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This file is a merge of the Original IC Patch and the "Clean" config.set file provided by the Devs. It was compared and then merged to have the same number of definitions as the clean file. It also contains one edit for text compatibility. It has since been updated. Link to the newest patch is in the OP.

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah I know it sounded stupid but there is no new area in mine.
are you sure you are playing update 32051 and are you sure you went upstairs in the new puzzle room added by this update? those are the 2 new areas. if you don't have them you are on a older version.

DougyDizzle

Apr 21, 2020
here save file from 4%-32% file 10 is update 32051 finished hope none ask for save again

and i dont had any bugs so stop using mod or patch thos who keep asking for stone talisman or got stuck

and ignore file 1 it was from someone else i add it to my list befor its broken hehe lol 46% thats a joke
and to found hidden items you need to follow roach its advice from guy standing near truck at mall
Where do i move the save files to please?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have a problem: this cute girl says
Madalyn is in the churches. But it is not there.
Anmerkung 2020-05-02 195201.png
Is that a bug? Or is she hiding somewhere?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I appreciate the work and selflessness those who have written the mods and continued to update them. It's pretty jaw-dropping though that the day after the release there are 30 new pages to this thread which a large percentage of are related to bugs due to game mods. I'm not discrediting your work in any way. But I would lightly suggest waiting to do these mods until the game is complete.

I know that idea won't sit well with many. Keep in mind though that this is a NLT game with top notch quality. I (being probably much older than the average person on this site, and never owned a gaming console until I was an adult.) Have run into no bugs in this game. No cheat mode, no patch, just sayin'.

Reactions: RedZone30 and 44Tom

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Well, it's not helping anyone if the "current" version is burried deep in a 500+ pages thread and with most people being unable to use the search box. Just sayin'...
The thing is that I'm not the original author of the patch, I just uploaded it when the link went down. I've just sort of started updating it when I noticed the difference between the versions. I can't do much more than to leave it here. :)

Reactions: OzBrit

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The thing is that I'm not the original author of the patch, I just uploaded it when the link went down. I've just sort of started updating it when I noticed the difference between the versions. I can't do much more than leaving it here. :)
well i reported your post with the updated file so a mod can replace the link on the first page with this comment instead of the one from january.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
The thing is that I'm not the original author of the patch, I just uploaded it when the link went down. I've just sort of started updating it when I noticed the difference between the versions. I can't do much more than to leave it here. :)
if you ever update the file again for new versions please don't just drop it to get burried but click on report: choose update and ask the mods in the text field nicely to replace the link for the incest patch on the main page to link to your new comment. :) would help everyone greatly :)

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes