klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Shockingly- or not- we're further degenerating. It's now turned into tech support. It's almost making me pine for the when can fuck the Jenat? drivel. We've still got plenty of baby bottles and Naomi/Janet/Madalyn breast milk so...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Missed out this post... actually it's a dead giveaway :D (y) Anyways problem solved and everybody is happy ( although you might be a bit angry ! ) (y)
Nope, I'll be happy only when people can actually manage to survive a new release without wasting over 6 pages at 40 posts of worthless junk questions. Since that'll never happen, I'll stay mad forever

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, so I started reading these threads today at 773 pages on a 40 posts per page setup. Its now upto 785 in the space of 24 hours. I just finished playing the latest update. Very good by the way. And after reading post after post of people who can't load images because they confuse the UPDATE with a FULL version of the game is phenomenally astounding!!! I make it there are about 100 posts in the last 10 pages asking the same question, and about just as many replies!

PEOPLE!!!

Can you read the information regarding the installing of the game in the OP page Thread #1 the same one that you obtain the links to the downloads for this game. Is that too much to ask?

Also, how many people does it take to click on the Soul Crystal to get the information required to continue with their current place in the story line?

If you have a problem with the current point that you are at with the game. Click on it to find out what you need to do and LOOK at the foot of that screen to see what pages, booty calls outfits etc that you need to obtain to complete the story as it stands to date!

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO READ ALL THE POSTS THAN IT DID TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATES CORRECTLY FIRST TIME!!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK, so I started reading these threads today at 773 pages on a 40 posts per page setup. Its now upto 785 in the space of 24 hours. I just finished playing the latest update. Very good by the way. And after reading post after post of people who can't load images because they confuse the UPDATE with a FULL version of the game is phenomenally astounding!!! I make it there are about 100 posts in the last 10 pages asking the same question, and about just as many replies!

PEOPLE!!!

Can you read the information regarding the installing of the game in the OP page Thread #1 the same one that you obtain the links to the downloads for this game. Is that too much to ask?

Also, how many people does it take to click on the Soul Crystal to get the information required to continue with their current place in the story line?

If you have a problem with the current point that you are at with the game. Click on it to find out what you need to do and LOOK at the foot of that screen to see what pages, booty calls outfits etc that you need to obtain to complete the story as it stands to date!

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO READ ALL THE POSTS THAN IT DID TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATES CORRECTLY FIRST TIME!!!!
And how right you are... (y)Although people who don't wanna be helped can't be helped... I think it's pride or stupidity or somewhere in between of these concepts that makes folks complain then receive an answer then shit in the helping hand and still go through how they envisioned... and then of course comes another round of complain and so on and so on... just one thing is missing admitting that I was wrong... ! :unsure:
Ehh whatever this won't change much in the future whatever happens ! :D(y)

Reactions: Nelix171

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

PEOPLE!!!

If people started referring to the stuff provided in the OP first instead of asking questions in the thread directly, the number of posts on this website will reduce by half.
Literally every thread has this problem smh:FacePalm:
You dudes must be new here

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
You dudes must be new here
Here? Yes. But from what I've seen on the other threads, half of the problems/doubts people post about can easily be solved if they read the OP.
But No! that's too much work, asking the same question which has already been asked probably more than 100s of times is much easier than reading the OP or using the search button.

But yeah this thread is one of the worse ones I've seen, Milfy City level shit:HideThePain:

Reactions: sixart

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone upload latest full version for Win?
WT -> All Updates after 58111

Can you read the information regarding the installing of the game in the OP page Thread #1
AKÜFI.
OP ? OP? Old Pinguin ? . . . Thread #1 ??? . . . # = a half note higher ? #1 = 1.5 ?
Why do you think that is understandable for everyone ?

Not all. Much of what Soul Crystal says is difficult or impossible to understand for many.
I speak from experience. :cool:

Do you understand that ? Or is this incomprehensible to you that not everyone understands what you mean, they should understand it?

They ask because they don't understand ! do you understand that ?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
maybe its a stupid question guys. but do i have to download both the update only and the firts part to play the game ? and if so do i merge them or do they stay separate ? also how do i merge if i have to . please and thank you
What do you mean by first part? If you download the update only file of this current version, you should have the previous version before this current one.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Ehh they get lost while they TRY to find the OP ! Search button ??? :oops: What the hell is it good for I wonder... :unsure:
:D(y)
Here? Yes. But from what I've seen on the other threads, half of the problems/doubts people post about can easily be solved if they read the OP.
But No! that's too much work, asking the same question which has already been asked probably more than 100s of times is much easier than reading the OP or using the search button.

But yeah this thread is one of the worse ones I've seen, Milfy City level shit:HideThePain:
It's rooted in everyone's narcissism. As long as people engage the (repeat) stupid-question askers, stupid questions will be (repeatedly) asked. Personally, I think it's much more fun to simply chime in every 100 or so to lampoon them. I don't think the PTB 'round here mind all the posting so much as they mind the dressing down of said (repeat) stupid-question askers- which is why I keep it to every 100 or so.

All these damned I-can't-update-to save-my-life posts have likely obscured the guy who bemoans the MC being a disrespectful lover to Janet. I really want to hear from him.

Reactions: Dripping

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
As long as people engage the (repeat) stupid-question askers, stupid questions will be (repeatedly) asked.
No.
The questioners only ask clever, intelligent questions ! only !! - related to their respective intelligence.

You see - you are by no means different. Because you think that your unresearched, stupid post that has been replied to many times here is smart and intelligent and new to this thread. And you are right. Related to your own intelligence.

Do not criticize those who ask! Because you don't know who and what the questioner is. Criticizing people you don't know is stupid. Be nice and help the questioners. this is smart !

Reactions: Yorky 69
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes