IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I have to make the second bomb for the viper hunting quest but I can't find a second container, did I do something wrong?

Edit: It appears in the lighthouse... The one place I didn't check.

Reactions: Emir55555

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I have to make the second bomb for the viper hunting quest but I can't find a second container, did I do something wrong?
1 container in jar in cave where clare was swiming 1 is in MRI room in clinic 1 in jar in front yard if janet house 1 in light house keeper near stair but availabe after you turn 6th torch in cave where got alot coins and spike

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Search carefully. The containers as not hide at the same place. Try different location. I finish the update with 3 bombs

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I repeat the question:
What I have to do to meet Clare in the native shrine room (after giving her Shaman Staff)?
i dont remmber but best to follow soul crystal guide its only dont give tips for booty call unlocking kinda support everything else

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I can't find this booty call page at all. I see people saying to get the key from the snake, but I already did and I used that key to open a chest in the room above for story progression. What else is there??
booty call unlock near end of update befor meeting with madalyn

bowakawa

Jun 27, 2019
Does anybody know if there will be fortuitous glory hole with Janet in the toilet? If not - it shoud be, tell nlt

odino

Aug 14, 2017
where do I place the second bomb in the viper cave ??
left from shrine one rock is north 1 is south and you need another bomb for later too you can makes 4 bomb but there only 3 rock to use them on last one is for later update

LPC

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me second rockbomb place, and how to pass the "pop ups" to get past them ?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
How do I put a save into my game?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
and its dont got folder just put them in user data
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes