Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Nope, you are just barking at the wrong door! :rolleyes:

Go Down Left to the room with a table and a book 1 Peter 5:8 Up and you are in front of the right door.

Last edited:

Tredici

Jul 25, 2017
Guess you will have there no luck.
But you can use any other OS update and copy just the needet files(inside "www" dir) over your full install in "app.nw". This is already a dozen times described in this tread. Good luck.
My english is bad and I'm afraid I've explained wrong. I'm looking for the link of the previous update for mac. I deleted it without installing it.

Fzaco87

Dec 5, 2018
The usual culprit for Tasha, chest hidden behind a palm tree in maca valley, a bug is helping you to find it.
Thank you very much indeed! But now... I haven't a key to open! Crap... (I've finished the last update without it...)

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Thank you very much indeed! But now... I haven't a key to open! Crap... (I've finished the last update without it...)
Maybe you missed this key a very well-hidden one: in the cave with puzzle, snakie and stairs, search south behind rocks sort of center.

Reactions: Jacob Meiser

UltraInstinct99

Mar 31, 2018
My game freezes on the scene with Clare and Diana at the library. The music keeps going but there's only a black screen.
I'm not using any patch, mod or compressed version. Any solution please?

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes