odino

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks so much for answering, I already bought it but I don't know how to use it ... could you give me a way? Thank you again.
after got that you need to search for glimp spot in park till you get jade
park west of your house its got west and east wing too now
i found 1 glimp near light house and 1 bihind massagur at bird part too but dont got jade there only stone

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks so much for answering, I already bought it but I don't know how to use it ... could you give me a way? Thank you again.
Once you buy the field guide it automatically allows you to find Jade statues in the park.Otherwise you aren't able to find the jade statues ifyou don't have the field guide. (Same park where you find the stone talismans.)
The jade statues are worth more and spawn a lot less frequently then the stone talisman so you'll need to go in and out of the park to respawn treasures several times until 1 of them isn't a stone talisman but a jade statue then go to the massage parlor talk to Pricia and give her the jade statue.

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
can someone help me with this? i already play the newest update,yet it says i already finished the update

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
can someone help me access the left side of the park to get the chest key? Someone keep stopping me from going future saying its not available.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
For Picia/Pricia mission... First time through, I had already bought the field guide and couldn't find the jade statue. Second time through, I waited until prompted...and STILL cannot find a jade statue. WTF?!

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I am literally going from Park entrance, Park West, Park East, back to Park Entrance, Massage back yard, Lighthouse and then cycling back. I literally cannot find any ANYTHING, much less a jade statue for Picia/Pricia. This is getting obnoxious.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
For Picia/Pricia mission... First time through, I had already bought the field guide and couldn't find the jade statue. Second time through, I waited until prompted...and STILL cannot find a jade statue. WTF?!
Jade statue is rare so most of the time you'll find stone talismans. (you need the field guide to be able to find the jade statue)
Also there's a cap on how much money and how much treasure you can have in your inventory. If the money/or value of the treasure you have in your inventory is 700 or more, no more treasure will spawn.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I am literally going from Park entrance, Park West, Park East, back to Park Entrance, Massage back yard, Lighthouse and then cycling back. I literally cannot find any ANYTHING, much less a jade statue for Picia/Pricia. This is getting obnoxious.
You don't need to do that just go into the park and if you don't see any sparkly things you go back out and back in. No need to go left or right or anywhere else on the map.
Everytime you enter the park there's a chance it will spawn treasure in that area.
And again there's a cap on how much money/treasure you can have before no more treasure spawns.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
If the money/or value of the treasure you have in your inventory is 700 or more, no more treasure will spawn.
That was my problem. I saveedit 'ed my save game to 300. Loaded it. Went to the first sparkle. Got a jade talisman!! LMAO!!!!

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes