Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everyone doesn't have high speed internet. it will take full day to download full uncompressed version
I also have poor internet, but I made it. ;) If you succeed, you don't have to worry about future updates and sometimes wait a long time for the compressed version, just keep downloading ~ 300mb of the game.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
any idea how to open this chest
Go behind the Library, left side, after you got the new clothes from the Librarian (which is pretty much the first thing you do and get in this new version) at the mosquito is the key needed for that chest.

I also recommend searching for the video guide, been posted many times already... watching those few minutes saves everybody a lot of time in asking and answering questions.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rest of the puzzles
2,3,4,5,6 7,8,9,10,11 12,13,14,15,16 22,23,24

Last edited:

DhiGeKu

Sep 17, 2019
Did you get the chest up the stairs from 3rd snake in the new room?
I miss one key, I already craft a chest key and fine the fifth broken key. Can you somehow fuck up the key you get when diana is sleeping? If you can that might be the key I miss. And i still have one basic container in my infentory.

Feb 6, 2018
I really hope the Madalyn storyline gets further explored... tbh I'm kinda disappointed by the update... it's not like the storyline is bad or anything since it's clearly build-up for the future, in fact the animations are nice and conceptually hot, but the update's content was literally taking a small walk into the jungle and to Janet's house and afterwards to Alia's room and woop - update's over!

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I like that the MC finally figured he wanted to do this with Janet. And that scene with Janet.. hot. It's nice that she thinks about us. :love: But we will definitely wait a long time to the scene with her. I doubt Dev would give it to us soon.
It's what I want the most. Every update, I'm just wondering if there's a scene, interaction anything going on between her and the MC. And it does seem that we're gonna get that later on which tortures me :cry: By the way, is there a new scene with her or are you talking about a scene that we already have? I didn't download the new update yet so I don't know.

Reactions: Viggy

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's what I want the most. Every update, I'm just wondering if there's a scene, interaction anything going on between her and the MC. And it does seem that we're gonna get that later on which tortures me :cry: By the way, is there a new scene with her or are you talking about a scene that we already have? I didn't download the new update yet so I don't know.
In this new update, there is a scene where Janet masturbates with MC panties in her hands and thinking about MC

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Go west and go north and behind the bush, you can find the orange sparkle. When you click it, you get the info of Alia. You can find it in the extras album. I still can't find attic key but I got all clear and 46%.
Thanks for the screen photo of the Alia Profile. I found the attic key in the park entrance.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I really hope the Madalyn storyline gets further explored... tbh I'm kinda disappointed by the update... it's not like the storyline is bad or anything since it's clearly build-up for the future, in fact the animations are nice and conceptually hot, but the update's content was literally taking a small walk into the jungle and to Janet's house and afterwards to Alia's room and woop - update's over!
i thought the scene in Alia's room was pretty intense!

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i always find, if you restart game you see lot more updates than you think more than a small wark in th bush en back house and shower screen, there happers so much new stuff, his new clothes are cool, if there is no i way you can ignore the snakes...... so you can look there whats begind too, the new stuff thats to high to reach , the big bushes you cant get trough, its more that just 2 minutes play time like i all hear say,

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes