Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am at v.46082

Can I download v.56102 Update Only

Will it work. Or should I download full game.
It won't work. You can't skip versions with updates. You need to apply EVERY SINGLE UPDATE IN THE CORRECT ORDER if you want to go the update route.

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save they could share at or around 77%? I've hit a bug in the game where there is a Cave scene with two of the girls and I go to follow them back through the cave to the left after a tussle with the henchmen and the player just freezes at the door opening and doesn't go through. I've gone back and tried earlier saves. I hit the same bug every time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save they could share at or around 77%? I've hit a bug in the game where there is a Cave scene with two of the girls and I go to follow them back through the cave to the left after a tussle with the henchmen and the player just freezes at the door opening and doesn't go through. I've gone back and tried earlier saves. I hit the same bug every time.
Dunno if massive trollage, utter blind or just braindead but here we go : game goes up to 56% as stated about 40931567087564865 times within the last page or 2, modding the game will fuck it up epicly, you come around asking if this is normal, wonder why the game crashes when you're 20% ahead of the dev and then expect some1 to hand over a save for said completely broken "game". Best of month so far, grats

• Haha
Reactions: norm7777 and 44Tom

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone help me with the library crate scene? I go there and the crate is there but it keeps telling me wait for Diana to call but she doesn't.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone have a save they could share at or around 77%?
Not jet.

I've hit a bug in the game where there is a Cave scene with two of the girls and I go to follow them back through the cave to the left after a tussle with the henchmen and the player just freezes at the door opening and doesn't go through. I've gone back and tried earlier saves. I hit the same bug every time.
OK. i see, you need help. Send me your last save from your game in a zip file.
Then i can see, what is your problem.

qwestor098

Jul 25, 2020
Finished the most recent update but still missing 1 Kamasutra page.

I have 3 pages each for: Alia, Emily, Jessica, Naomi, Pricia, Kaley
2 pages each for: Tasha, Diana
1 page for: Clare

Whose am I missing?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

capojoker

Sep 8, 2020
I like this update (v56102) some really good sex scenes, too bad that maybe until 2021 i can finally fuck Janete haha

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes