Oct 12, 2023
but I'm trying to play as straight of a character as I can without missing out on sex scenes.
Fellas, what's gayer? Being dicked by a woman or being dicked by a dude?

To answer shortly, yes and no.

Yes: You can but you would have to do rims and BJs, and being on rut but it's all random because she is the one picking it.

No: You would have to save scum a bit for that due to being random, just bang her once and then keep trying to talk with her really. (You need to check all talk dialogue, Past, Work, Mercenaries, and Race) it should be fine.

Reactions: Ssato243

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
That's weird... Doesn't seem to be any "crew toy" option. Just pops up with the different crew members. No mention of toy.
Honestly I don't know. Should be to the right of "Decorate" while you're on the crew tile, I don't think you even need any prerequisites to unlock it.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do I progress in the Akane story line. I choose punishment and I get beaten up. I wait for a day and there's nothing. Like I go around back in tarvos waiting for part 4 but nothing. ( )

Did I follow the guide wrong. Any help?

Oct 12, 2023
How do I progress in the Akane story line. I choose punishment and I get beaten up. I wait for a day and there's nothing. Like I go around back in tarvos waiting for part 4 but nothing.
Are you pregnant? If not try reloading and doing use because it unlocks Akane content from the get go.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
How do I progress in the Akane story line. I choose punishment and I get beaten up. I wait for a day and there's nothing. Like I go around back in tarvos waiting for part 4 but nothing. ( )

Did I follow the guide wrong. Any help?
that guide tricked you nicely lol
on one hand, the guide says under "Radiant interactions" -> "Tile description" that if you want to access Akane's tile in Tarvos again
"Unlocks 24 hours after and replaces previous tile description addition if player completed ‘Punishment’ option. Repeatable."
which makes it sound like you'd need to to all the steps you did, in part 4 select Punishment, get beaten up, return and get beaten up again until something changes.

But on the other hand, under the description "Punishment" -> "Ooo, Here We Go Again" it also says
"//PC moves to one tile outside of the ship. 6 Hours of in game time passes. PC gains ‘Brutalized’ status effect. Removes Host Shukuchi/Akane from the game"

so if you choose to get beaten up, you lock yourself out of the Akane content. Instead, you need to select the "Allow Use" option to progress further and be able to re-visit Akane. Every other option locks you out of the content (and the Execution option outright bad ends you)

Oct 12, 2023
Really wish there were more male recruitables. Lund or the former body guard
Both were planned iirc.

but so far project is pretty much... ded (same deal with Vark)

Kinda funny how we only got "cats" as male crewmates, would be funny if we could recruit Lash (especially if he remains a "'no sex or i will kill you"' jerkass without the uhh you know, killing part.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes