Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
i've been waiting for Leila for 3 years man
I've only been waiting for one year so far; it's so disappointing that she is no closer to implementation than when initially announced.
(I initially found out about her when I found a reference to a Crew member I had never heard of in the code)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Dumb question, but because I've never had to do this...
Where do I put the image pack?
[TiTS version] < resources < app < resources < img
You want to replace that last folder completely. But also yes, you should be able to just download from the in game menu.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I've only been waiting for one year so far; it's so disappointing that she is no closer to implementation than when initially announced.
(I initially found out about her when I found a reference to a Crew member I had never heard of in the code)
The worst part is, in my opinion, that she seems to be basically done. William just didn't work on her further because there is no indication that she'll be implemented anytime soon (as far as I can tell at least, no guarantees ofc).

• Sad
Reactions: claralover

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019
Anyone else stuck on an older version on Android? Newer versions haven't worked to install for me, and my saves are stuck because Google would prefer I root it to see app files, and the Fenoxo devs don't care to make a working save to file button on the port.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone else stuck on an older version on Android? Newer versions haven't worked to install for me, and my saves are stuck because Google would prefer I root it to see app files, and the Fenoxo devs don't care to make a working save to file button on the port.
Which version? I had that issue sometime around 9.0.21 or .23 or so. I eventually bit the bullet and uninstalled the app and installed the newest version (which was like 9.0.28 or so), which both fixed the save to file not working and all subsequent updates installed fine. Save to file has worked flawlessly ever since. If you're on a version roughly that old, that's probably your only option. If it's newer, then I have no idea.

Edit: This will of course delete your saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ModraHD

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Some perks require flags setup, it's a little harder then just one line of code. Chase gave example of correct perk code on fenoxo forums.

Code:
pc.createPerk("Black Latex", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.");
pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_LATEX;
pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SMOOTH);
pc.createStatusEffect("Latex Skin", 0, 0, 0, 0);
if(pc.statusEffectv1("Latex Skin") < 3) { pc.addStatusValue("Latex Skin", 1, 1); }
//exclusive perk
pc.removePerk("Wooly");
// these will be needed if you want the perk to have story effect, revert via dollmaker, etc
flags.DOLLMAKER_LATEX_SKIN = [pc.skinType,pc.skinFlags,pc.skinTone,"black"];
IncrementFlag("DOLLMAKER_USE_SPRAY");
What's the coding for adding the "perma-cute" and "bubble butt" perks?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
What's the coding for adding the "perma-cute" and "bubble butt" perks?
They are pretty much straightforward
JavaScript:
pc.createPerk("Bubble Butt", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Causes the PC’s ass to be considered soft even when they have high muscle tone.");

pc.createPerk("Perma-cute", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.");

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019
Which version? I had that issue sometime around 9.0.21 or .23 or so. I eventually bit the bullet and uninstalled the app and installed the newest version (which was like 9.0.28 or so), which both fixed the save to file not working and all subsequent updates installed fine. Save to file has worked flawlessly ever since. If you're on a version roughly that old, that's probably your only option. If it's newer, then I have no idea.
9.0.20 here! I gave that a shot, and my saves got nuked. They were kinda fucked on an old version anyways, but at least I don't need to fuck around with RDP or horrific mobile browsers anymore.

Also, did they really make every button a double tap to use on mobile? JFC that's bad design.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
9.0.20 here! I gave that a shot, and my saves got nuked. They were kinda fucked on an old version anyways, but at least I don't need to fuck around with RDP or horrific mobile browsers anymore.

Also, did they really make every button a double tap to use on mobile? JFC that's bad design.
Yeah, sorry, I edited my post when I realized I hadn't actually warned you about losing the saves. I fucked up there, really should've included that. On the bright side, as long as save to file works now like it did for me, you can properly back them up so it won't be a problem again.

The double-tap is an option you can turn off, but if you do that you won't be able to see the tooltips as you can't just tap and hover over them like you could on the old flash app. The purpose of the double-tap is so you can tap once to see the tooltip. Which is a bad solution, I agree. However Gedan has stated he's spending time on working on the mobile UI, especially since they royally fucked over mobile with version 0.9.039 and up, with the removal of the big navigation buttons in favor of tiny ones on the minimap or slightly less tiny ones with the map expanded. Maybe they'll implement a better solution. I kinda doubt it, though.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
yeah I found out in a similar way, I was curious about the Jumpers, since at the time I had found some scenes I was unaware of, and that led me to William's thread where he was talking about Leila and other things.

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, sorry, I edited my post when I realized I hadn't actually warned you about losing the saves. I fucked up there, really should've included that. On the bright side, as long as save to file works now like it did for me, you can properly back them up so it won't be a problem again.

The double-tap is an option you can turn off, but if you do that you won't be able to see the tooltips as you can't just tap and hover over them like you could on the old flash app. The purpose of the double-tap is so you can tap once to see the tooltip. Which is a bad solution, I agree. However Gedan has stated he's spending time on working on the mobile UI, especially since they royally fucked over mobile with version 0.9.039 and up, with the removal of the big navigation buttons in favor of tiny ones on the minimap or slightly less tiny ones with the map expanded. Maybe they'll implement a better solution. I kinda doubt it, though.
Used to be able to read tooltips, it was either press and hold or tap and drag away. It was fucked and clearly unintended though.

I'm not too miffed about saves. Syriquest is not as annoying as others, like the green rock "collect 15 bear asses" fetch BS that's also on that planet.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Used to be able to read tooltips, it was either press and hold or tap and drag away. It was fucked and clearly unintended though.
That never really worked for me. Sometimes it would, but most times it didn't, and it never worked consistently. I can deal with the double tap for choices, but having to do it for things like spamming combat actions and such is annoying.

Another user on here a while back (before they implemented the double tap) did figure out how to alter the code to allow for tap-and-hold tooltips, but unfortunately altering the game's code means that the .apk signature changes, so you can't install it as an update over an official version, or install an update over the modified app without making the code change and resigning it every time there's a new update to install. Which I'm just too lazy to bother with. I did pass the tap-and-hold method on to the devs, but they opted to go with their double tap method.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Deepsea facility on Uveto not working.
Went to area... told I need permission... got permission.... cannot go down
TiTS-backer-0.9.042-win

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Where are this cheat option?
lol welcome to the world of pre-game body modification xD
I don't use editors, as cheats avoid issues editors might cause.

Here's typically what i use - open to anyone, it's a list that took a while to develop and study of the wiki xD:
~Will delete this if needed/requested
side note, this requires savescumming to get the desired stuffs.

Extra side-note: formatting got fk'd on this once sent, so i just took screenshots, with slightly better spacing.

=stuff needed=
=Order=

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: extrathicc

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.042Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fakename404

Apr 19, 2021
Hi can someone help me, my game freezes on this screen :c i cant play View attachment 2442326
got the same problem! 0.9.0.42, linux version. playing the game through the executable seems to work, however. i think it's just loading the index.html that doesn't. i'd rather play in browser so i can mess around with the console, so if anyone's got any solutions that'd be amazing

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes