Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
got the same problem! 0.9.0.42, linux version. playing the game through the executable seems to work, however. i think it's just loading the index.html that doesn't. i'd rather play in browser so i can mess around with the console, so if anyone's got any solutions that'd be amazing
There was a user who posted fixed versions of the game that let you play using the index.html file, but he no longer keeps it updated. If you're so inclined, you can do it yourself, by removing or commenting out any code that makes calls to the electron api. I'll link some posts talking about it:

look at my old backer releases, compare the two's codes together, remove stuff that aren't directly related to the game functions, or makes calls to the electron app. I recommend the compare plugin from notepad++, makes work so much easier.
For future reference, to do the fix yourself you basically just comment out the bits of code that it errors on (anywhere electron is mentioned in the .js).
You might have to 'beautify' the javascript so you can edit it properly, but it's just a few places to dummy out.
And here's the last modified version for comparison (attachment in linked post)
browser version for 9.036
(throw in TiTS-backer-0.9.036-win\resources\app where all the js files are, make sure that you replace any files with ones in the zip if it says to (which it will, specifically index.html))

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Your boy needs help on the Lights Out Minigame, struggling, I'm dogshit at puzzles in general but I like the story so far xD

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
anyone know what item can turn female protagonist into futa?
Couldn't find any walkthrough or guide
The drug throbb (taints and libido) and man-up from the top of my head. Chance to have the futazon variant of the treatment (but loweer than if you are already a futa). There are other but I don't know them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeartRisen

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know what items turn a male protagonist into a Futa?

Its by far one of my most personal favorite kinks.

Male to Futa rather than male To female
Easiest without other cosmetic change are using estrobloom, pussybloom and tittyblossom. You can use directly tittyblossom instead of estrobloom to get feminization + boobs but be aware that both of them will reduce cocksize so take your favorite cock enhancer with you. Pussybloom get you a pussy without affecting anything else.

Jul 22, 2022
Is there anyway to become a Dzaan?

Because if so I definitely wanna make a Dzaan character since again I LOVE Futas on top of dark skin on my women its so damn HOT!

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know what items turn a male protagonist into a Futa?

Its by far one of my most personal favorite kinks.

Male to Futa rather than male To female
The easiest route on a new character is just drinking Futazona plus. After the tutorial rest in the bed a few times. Go to new texas and buy it from the BBQ vending machine (the one in the building to the right of Big T). For the most part it's pretty easy TFing into whatever you want to be before you finish Mhenga unless what you want to be need Uveto, Galomax, or cybernetics.

Jul 22, 2022
Alright and another question is there anything that turns you into a BBW or makes you fatter without changing you into a pig because BBW's and plump/chubby females and futas are among my most personal favorite kinks as well.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Alright and another question is there anything that turns you into a BBW or makes you fatter without changing you into a pig because BBW's and plump/chubby females and futas are among my most personal favorite kinks as well.
I'm pretty sure the BBQ place at New Texas makes you "fat" aka lowers your body tone if you keep eating there. Go for the meats instead of the salad of course.

Again I'm not sure. Somebody confirm this please.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes