Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Hey, any idea where to start with Sophora - it stated a mystery but i'm not sure where to look, even just in the codex - also is there any interactions for Jasvalla beyond arrest or addiction?

Reactions: JdotBreezy

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
That'd be nice, given it's been supposedly hinted at being a thing from the start, or at least some psi abilities. As it stands the most effective way to play the game seems to just be... well... BONK!

Personally, I just want a cleaner and simpler UI again, the decision to move to the current way things are displayed is baffling and it seems like complexity just for the sake of complexity rather than providing any advantages over the old CoC-Style interface. It genuinely has made me not want to play it at all as something as simple as figuring out how the hell to equip items was a ballache.
The new(er) UI changes are a bit more in line with what I'd appreciate as you can now see everything important for a new character (hp/lust/stats/libido) but it's still a bit of a pain in some places. For example, shifting slime, checking stats, and shifting slime to stay within the range of any specific gender score is a bit rough.
But they've iterated a bunch of times based on feedback so the best way to improve things is just to chip into the conversation. They're pretty receptive to feedback.

I think they've made pretty big improvements and naturally have a bit on their plate since they want the thing to be compatible with tablet/phone.

Is there an option to not have sharing content available?
Not that I know of. There's not a lot but it is there. The quick on avoiding it all is don't worry about the Crash Landing on Dhall, don't do the Love Starz on Tavros, and avoid Syri, Ardia, and Kiro to be safe from potential author induced landmines in the future. Anno's fine in my opinion as she's not committed to anybody, invites you to her sexcapades, and has threesomes instead of "threesomes".

Hmm. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, any idea where to start with Sophora - it stated a mystery but i'm not sure where to look, even just in the codex - also is there any interactions for Jasvalla beyond arrest or addiction?
Sophora isn't finished yet and probably won't be for some time. As for Jasvalla, it's just those two options for now. IIRC Nonesuch had thought about adding scenes for her in Gastigoth but that was ages ago.

I always check this game every update just to see if there is more Bianca content and there never is :(
Bianca, William, and Roo are all characters I wanna see get their expansions pretty bad as well as the rats. But William has a lot on his plate.

Recently created a new character and the scenes/variations and TF hunting made me remember why I liked it so much in the first place.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

elGrim

Dec 6, 2020
is there a way to acces the source code in a way that can be easily read? like back in the day they used to update the GitHub page

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
is there a way to acces the source code in a way that can be easily read? like back in the day they used to update the GitHub page
Define 'easy'
You can open source with any available code editors, but its minimized js, so aside from a scenes text its BEE BOP BIP PEEP

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
so has the cheat menu been improved? or is their a proper save editor yet?
Save editor works properly now for changing everything up to and including quest status (as usual you need to know what flags to even look like to avoid big issues) like it used to be able to do in the days of old while also having all the convenient features of the save editor of old

Beschderman

Aug 23, 2018
Need some help entering Tarkus. It only gives me the option to move in 4 tiles, my ship, an empty tile, the Scout that tells me I have to come back "if any comm arrays go up" and a staircaise that goes nowhere. Am i missing something ?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Need some help entering Tarkus. It only gives me the option to move in 4 tiles, my ship, an empty tile, the Scout that tells me I have to come back "if any comm arrays go up" and a staircaise that goes nowhere. Am i missing something ?
Right most tile have 'go down' option, key E

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beschderman

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, I need help with something, but I don't know if this error is because I'm in Windows 8.1 or something, but when I clic on "Save To File", the saved game isn't a .json file, making it impossible to have a back up save file, if anyone know how to fix this, please share it here

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes