arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry, in Gastigoth zaalt appears but the visit button tells me that it is not possible to visit it yet. I don't know if anyone knows what to do to unlock it or if there is no content?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
In case people were curious about the status of psionics for the PC:

TLDR: From Feb 2023. Savin says it's still planned but a decision hasn't been made on when/how to implement it. Apparently this is a decision only Fen can sign off on and he hasn't yet.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I figure they might as well take their time and do it right. If it's a new class they've got a load of balancing to do on that front, especially if they start taking our levels above 12. If it's some additional powers, it's the same thing dependent on how early they give it to us.

It's been awhile but they're still debugging the heck out of the game so I expect it to be awhile yet.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Is Savin the one against pregnancy and likes cucking the player?
I believe he's fine with preg in his game but prefers writing anal obsessed characters. Many of his characters are sexually open so it seems he at least likes sharing content and npcs that don't stay exclusive to the PC.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
TiTS-backer-0.9.045

View attachment 2490452
If anyone cares for changelog and is too lazy; jaques and lowercase donkey is doing some bugfixing plus shome phaedra content;
  • BACKER: Started implementing the parts of the proper Phaedra landing events. (Fenoxo)
  • BACKER: Shalin & Hyrax can now be encountered on Phaedra. (Nonesuch & Leek)
  • PUBLIC: Anno’s off-screen encounter with a Thraggen now has an actual scene rather than being behind closed doors (Professor Poprocks & lighterfluid)
  • PUBLIC: Tarratch Slavers are now roaming Mhen’ga for the public builds. (Nonesuch & lighterfluid)
  • Added greater awareness of combat state to enemy ship AI, allowing them to better select which weapons to use. (Fenoxo)
  • Added additional settings to the control overlay, allowing it to be moved, resized and to change its appearance for better accessibility. (Jacques)
  • Added some additional breast shapes to the mannequin bust to aid with size transitions. (Jacques)
  • Added some sorting to option entries in the options menus. (Jacques)
  • Fixed the position-targetting code used for status effect tooltips to work better in multi-enemy fights by disambiguating the targeted elements id. (Jacques)
  • Fixed some ship combat-only status effects not being cleared when combat ends. (Fenoxo)
  • Fixed a crash during character creation relating to the new control overlay. (Jacques)
  • Fixed a handful of instances where the control overlay remains present when movement is otherwise not available. (Jacques)
  • Fixed forcibly opening the large mapview not always properly minimizing the big bust display, leading to a failure to display the larger minimap. (Jacques)
  • Fixed a handful of older checks for a variety of “aphrodisiac tongue” that were hard-wired to search for specific sub-triggers, rather than using a now more encompassing check. (Jacques)
  • Fixed the layout of the status effect display which should help when many effects are being displayed. (Jacques)
  • Fixed animation toggles for various UI components not respecting the configured option. (Jacques)
  • Fixed “Unknown Artist” from appearing in the artist priority list. (Jacques)
  • Fixed a few issues with image paths in the image manifest. (Jacques)
  • Fixed appearance display for multi-cocked characters. (Jacques)
  • Fixed ship missile bays using awkward phrasing for attacking. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed combat text vanishing when fighting NymFoe, when the “Bouncy!” effect blocks a basic attack. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed Quinns pregnancy bust display. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed an issue with the multi-stage combat Feruze uses when the player is using a weapon that has the BYPASS_SHIELD damage flag, end-running around how the triggers operate to move the staged fight along. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed some Sela busts being missing. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed Ilaria never displaying her preg bust. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed a handful of issues with the myr deserter. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed a reversed check with the Zheng Shi elevator block. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed a scene gating issue with Sophora that could result in crashes. (lowercase_donkey)
  • Fixed the mannequin bust containing some duplicate path data. (Jacques)
  • Fixed hiding the control overlay not always hiding both the D-Pad and the in/out buttons. (Jacques)

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Just a heads up, but I think the save editor may have a problem. It won't load flags from saves(at least not some of them). Got locked out of Anno that way and had to revert to an older save to fix.

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to make in the newer Versions "marcopolo" work? I'm sorry to say this, as much i enjoyed Trials - if you have started over so many times it really gets annoying and old to unlock most planets in this linear order.

Last edited:

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone got a recommended size for penis that not too big for every species came across journey?
I think 9" to 10" will prevent them saying it's small and works for most, but for Horses-morphs and species that are subcategories of that, it will be "too small". Then again going horse size will be too big for some xD

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes