yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.045Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yes! Bunny deck when?!?
It's there already, in unfinished state with only slaves and none of the bosses mentioned.
bro i've been waiting 4~5 fucking years for that shit, and it's still not implemented. I couldn't give a fuck about this new location, how about finish fleshing out the old stuff first? There's so much stuff that's been in limbo for literal years now.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone know where and how to find this beauty, checked the wiki and nothing. View attachment 2494985
That's Shalena. Go to the bottommost part of Irestead in Uveto and check the Message boards, where you'll find the "Towelboy" option. Then you'll meet Shalena and her team. After doing the towelboy sessions for awhile you can match with her in Extrameet.

Last edited:

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I can't seem to access the new content because my Ship sucks and I never though about upgrading it. Where can I get good ship stuff? The wiki just says what items you can get but not where to acquire them.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I can't seem to access the new content because my Ship sucks and I never though about upgrading it. Where can I get good ship stuff? The wiki just says what items you can get but not where to acquire them.
I just used an Ova'Lek from Tavros and decked it out with two EM Cannons and a Coilgun, then upgraded it with two Power Core Tuners (adds Power Generation per turn), two Shield Upgrades (adds 1000 points of shields per upgrade), Tuned Emitters (makes shields more sturdy) and a Capacitor Bank (refills energy stores once per combat). All of the upgrades and weapons can be bought from the Tarkus Dockmaster.

Then during the battle you turn off the coilgun at the start so that it won't drain your power. Your shields should be enough for you to hold out while your two EM Cannons whittle down the Guardian of Flame's shields. Once the enemy ship's shields are down you turn off the two EM Cannons and use only the Coilgun, if you're low on power use the Capacitor Bank. The Coilgun rips through armor and you'll be done in a few turns.

Start of the battle:
Turn 1.PNG
End of the battle:
Turn 16.PNG

I even defeated the Guardian of Flame without having my shields popped one time, just time your recharging turn so that you can fire both EM Cannons during the shield popping phase of the fight instead of just one due to power loss. Once you destroy the ship's shield the fight is over.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I forget that this game has story since it's so non existent compared to all the side stories with other characters. Looking at Bess, Paige or Syri quest lines it just dwarves it in comparison. Nonetheless the main story was never the main interest in this game anyway because of all the greatly designed "side" characters.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Pls i really want to recruit eitan
Does anyone know how or some save files pls
Check the wiki dude

" After completing the side-quest, it becomes possible to recruit Eitan as a crew member. But the process is an extremely long and difficult one, not to mention the path by default won't be available to anyone. In order to even start this undertaking, the player must wait one in-game week after quelling the invading siege and when the siege was completed, they must have selected the "Middle Fate" of the army; Taking their weapons and holding them captive for a year. Also, unless in real-world-time is around the time of it becomes an inadvertent requirement that wasn't blown up after the events of Quest 2: . "

And the rest of his recruitment path is in the link above.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Check the wiki dude

" After completing the side-quest, it becomes possible to recruit Eitan as a crew member. But the process is an extremely long and difficult one, not to mention the path by default won't be available to anyone. In order to even start this undertaking, the player must wait one in-game week after quelling the invading siege and when the siege was completed, they must have selected the "Middle Fate" of the army; Taking their weapons and holding them captive for a year. Also, unless in real-world-time is around the time of it becomes an inadvertent requirement that wasn't blown up after the events of Quest 2: . "

And the rest of his recruitment path is in the link above.
Ok im incountering Eitan now but he need something for him to talk
Do you know what item he needs ?

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes