Jul 22, 2022
Alright question for my main and male Dragon character who is straight what the best romances for a straight male character along with Pregnancy as I do HAVE a massive preg kink.

Jul 22, 2022
how? i thought gryvain is either female or futa
Simple I have two versions of my character AKA me, the first one with the power of save editing and my main one is myself as a male humanoid Dragon similar to and based off the Protagonist of my science fantasy series about Dragons I've been working on and off for 20 years now. The other one is an alternate version of the first one and is me TF'd as a THICC BBW Gryvain Dragon Futa Milf Mommy

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Alright question for my main and male Dragon character who is straight what the best romances for a straight male character along with Pregnancy as I do HAVE a massive preg kink.
Imho, is the one who combines wholesome romance with preggo stuff the best.

falls more towards bimbo preggo content.

Jul 22, 2022
Imho, is the one who combines wholesome romance with preggo stuff the best.

falls more towards bimbo preggo content.
Gotchu and wait a minute isn't Roxy a possible Crew Member?

And OMG Stella is so damn THICC! I LOVE em thicc if only she wasn't a Bimbo oh well better than nothing so thanks!

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Gotchu and wait a minute isn't Roxy a possible Crew Member?
Nope she's not a crew member, iirc. She does move between Uveto and Tavros during her pregnancy though.

If you want crew member + preggo content, then I guess the path where becomes Steele's sub is your best bet.

Reactions: namelessone22

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Also another question is there an optimal best Crew or does it really matter who you recruit its just personal preference by the end of the day?
Unless I'm mistaken you need to recruit Anno to get at the gray goo armor. Anno remains the most convenient merchant in the game by virtue of buying everything from you at (nearly?) the highest values and being on the ship. The goo armor gets to remain relevant for large amounts of the game until you move onto dhaal. Even outside of wearing her she can (eventually) heal you, clean you, and cure diseases assuming you don't just become immune to them. Ramis let's you train non intelligence/Aim stats so she's useful early on as well. Between her, Anno, and Mitzi you'll have enough people for all the turrets.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken you need to recruit Anno to get at the gray goo armor. Anno remains the most convenient merchant in the game by virtue of buying everything from you at (nearly?) the highest values and being on the ship. The goo armor gets to remain relevant for large amounts of the game until you move onto dhaal. Even outside of wearing her she can (eventually) heal you, clean you, and cure diseases assuming you don't just become immune to them. Ramis let's you train non intelligence/Aim stats so she's useful early on as well. Between her, Anno, and Mitzi you'll have enough people for all the turrets.
I also believe that Paige lets you travel faster?

Reactions: Alterism

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken you need to recruit Anno to get at the gray goo armor.
Yes and no. Anno lets you get the goo armor earlier, by manually making it, but you can also encounter her in the bar on myrellion and acquire her that way. (I actually had no idea that manually making her was a thing until recently)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yes and no. Anno lets you get the goo armor earlier, by manually making it, but you can also encounter her in the bar on myrellion and acquire her that way. (I actually had no idea that manually making her was a thing until recently)
I actually had no idea that you could meet her and not have to make her until now.

Reactions: B2B2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I actually had no idea that you could meet her and not have to make her until now.
Yeah, the wiki states you can meet her "if Tarkus is destroyed" but that's not actually a prerequisite afaik, in my own playthroughs she'd just sorta pop up in the Myrellion bar if you didn't make her after a while. You don't get to name her (She just uses the default of "Nova") but otherwise there's no difference other than how you obtain her.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes