TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Alright and another question is there anything that turns you into a BBW or makes you fatter without changing you into a pig because BBW's and plump/chubby females and futas are among my most personal favorite kinks as well.
The pastries at Bunny Buns on Tavros residential deck increase Thickness and decrease Tone. Bonus, you can get the glaze straight from the tap.

Issa girl dick.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Any info on when does new planet get something more than 9 tiles and like 3 and a half 'broken' encounters!?
Phaedra? It's been like, two months since that planet was even added. Think about how long they worked on the last planet, Dhaal (added in 2020, final dungeon added at the end of '22). It's probably gonna be a while.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Is the image pack from that comes in the game folder the latest or is this one thats separate the latest version?

Jul 17, 2020
Is the image pack from that comes in the game folder the latest or is this one that's separate the latest version?
the basegame only comes with ~5-15% of the available art assets, the image pack in the thread OP is all the art assets as of 0.9.020, but it hasn't been leaked again since then and may be missing new art added between 0.9.020 and 0.9.044 so if you add the available image pack you should be able to see ~most art assets

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
The only thing that will interest me in coming back to this game, is a psi class.

That'd be nice, given it's been supposedly hinted at being a thing from the start, or at least some psi abilities. As it stands the most effective way to play the game seems to just be... well... BONK!

Personally, I just want a cleaner and simpler UI again, the decision to move to the current way things are displayed is baffling and it seems like complexity just for the sake of complexity rather than providing any advantages over the old CoC-Style interface. It genuinely has made me not want to play it at all as something as simple as figuring out how the hell to equip items was a ballache.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
the basegame only comes with ~5-15% of the available art assets, the image pack in the thread OP is all the art assets as of 0.9.020, but it hasn't been leaked again since then and may be missing new art added between 0.9.020 and 0.9.044 so if you add the available image pack you should be able to see ~most art assets
So do I delete the basegame img file and put the img pack there or just have both of the img files there?

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
So do I delete the basegame img file and put the img pack there or just have both of the img files there?
It may have changed, but back when I played the image pack it was a stand alone version of the game with all game art included and the base game was only text and busts. There was no need to integrate them together to be able to play either.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Also another question is it possible to make a male Dragon or Dragon like
character

A shame there's no male Gryvains or Frost Wyrms.
Use Orefish Shards purchasable on myrellion to transform most of your body into a Saurmorian. They are dinosaur-like with horns, very dragonesque. And bipedal unlike leithans. Then use any one of the other Dragon-modding items if there is a particular piece of your anatomy that isn't Dragon enough. There's the leithan charm as well. The Dong designer you can salvage on tarkos is pretty good for that too.

If you use Draco guard or frostwyrm mods there's a ton of saving and loading if you don't wanna become a herm yourself. But in all cases of gene editing you wanna get used to saving between uses to get it just right.

Jul 17, 2020
merge imagepack img folder to basegame img folder and and don't overwrite files (the fewer basegame ones might be newer? idk) filling in a few hundred megs of files into the basegame with only 100 or so. basegame is perfectly playable without them image pack img but it just add more artwork options for character sprites

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes