Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone have a Browser compatible version of the latest build? I have all but given up on trying to do remove electron myself.
Keep having the issue where the main.xxxxxxxx file in the browser fix is just different enough from the original (this case 9.042) that I can't tell what's the difference between what is supposed to be removed (outside of the obviously large deleted code blocks when compared in NP++), what is probably a compiler quirk with different names for the same variables/functions, and what is NP++ being weird about the compare plugin.
The vender file is fine though, barley any changes from version to version, and what's removed is obvious enough.

MyUsernameWasTaken

Jun 12, 2019
anyone else having issues saving? the game keeps hitting me with the "cannot save while in the middle of an interaction or scene" when i'm in the middle of tavros doing literally nothing 1680950628391.png

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
anyone else having issues saving? the game keeps hitting me with the "cannot save while in the middle of an interaction or scene" when i'm in the middle of tavros doing literally nothing View attachment 2530723
I had that bug. Closing the app and re-booting it fixed it, but you lose your save :(

Anyone have a Browser compatible version of the latest build? I have all but given up on trying to do remove electron myself.
Keep having the issue where the main.xxxxxxxx file in the browser fix is just different enough from the original (this case 9.042) that I can't tell what's the difference between what is supposed to be removed (outside of the obviously large deleted code blocks when compared in NP++), what is probably a compiler quirk with different names for the same variables/functions, and what is NP++ being weird about the compare plugin.
The vender file is fine though, barley any changes from version to version, and what's removed is obvious enough.
Sadly, you cannot play this game in the browser anymore.

On windows, play the exe file (download the file marked "windows"). On mac, play the app file (download the file marked "mac"). I assume there's also android and linux versions as well?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018

On windows, play the exe file (download the file marked "windows"). On mac, play the app file (download the file marked "mac"). I assume there's also android and linux versions as well?
What, did they hard-code a "do not run on browser" line into the file? solution to that would be to delete that line of code along with the ones that call Electron and bob's your uncle, you can run the game in the browser. been that way since electron was added to TiTS as far as I know, but normally it's HentaiElf that posts the browser hot fix.

MyUsernameWasTaken

Jun 12, 2019
I had that bug. Closing the app and re-booting it fixed it, but you lose your save :(

closing and reopening the app doesn't fix it but i did find a workaround
turns out going into the save menu, then backing out and going back into it the game decides to let me now save my game
absolutely no clue what's caused my issue but i just hope this workaround keeps working

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.048Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Playing the game for the first time, is there a recommended ship I should wait for?
You can do just fine with your starter ship if you plan on just escaping from every hostile ship encounter. At least up until Phaedra (the latest planet) where you need to beat a tougher than usual ship to land on it.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Playing the game for the first time, is there a recommended ship I should wait for?
I think is best. It generates 85 point of energy per turn. I have installed 3x Missile Bay - as weapons, each taking 30 energy per shot so it is 90 energy to shoot all three of them at once per turn in battle. And they dont need crew members as they are not turret type!
So to be able to shoot every turn without energy drop... i had to install one Power Core Tuner (which adds 15 energy per turn). My idea was to have a ship with very high evasion stat - that will evade enemy attacks, and not to press "Evade" doing ship battles so often. Everything else is to boost ALL ship stats for like 100+ . It has got high evasion and high accuracy. I named it HAL 9000 and thats just my own given name for the ship - its not the true name of that ship. I havent lost any ship battle yet so far... Ship stats in the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thecatcameback

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Since I only started to play recently after a year or so (took long ass "vacations" from this game till they got the user interface right, finally is fun and easy again!) I wanted to ask: Which perks are usefull to navigate Uveto without having to change your gear?

I know "Icy Veins" and "Woolly" let you survive on Uveto no problem, but are there more? is the Huskar's "Regal Mane" one also usefull for this?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
did you ever found out how to apply the source maps found in the .apk?
Frankly, I have no idea. Beyond knowing that they are there, and how to extract them, I don't actually know anything about how source maps work or what they really do, or how to apply them. My knowledge is limited to, like, basic HTML and shit in Twine. This is way beyond my expertise.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Since I only started to play recently after a year or so (took long ass "vacations" from this game till they got the user interface right, finally is fun and easy again!) I wanted to ask: Which perks are usefull to navigate Uveto without having to change your gear?

I know "Icy Veins" and "Woolly" let you survive on Uveto no problem, but are there more? is the Huskar's "Regal Mane" one also usefull for this?
It's only those two. Regal Mane doesn't have cold resistance. Admittedly that'd be a bit weird since it only covers your neck and can be made out of flowers).

IIRC you need 50% freezing resistance to be fully immune to all cold effects on Uveto. I usually just hit level 6, get a thermal pack, and talk to the gray goo until she learns to make me cold immune while wearing her.

Reactions: NODOGAN

elGrim

Dec 6, 2020
Frankly, I have no idea. Beyond knowing that they are there, and how to extract them, I don't actually know anything about how source maps work or what they really do, or how to apply them. My knowledge is limited to, like, basic HTML and shit in Twine. This is way beyond my expertise.
i think i figured it out bro, is there a way i can DM you?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i think i figured it out bro, is there a way i can DM you?
You can either send me a PM through this site (the "start conversation" button on my profile) or DM me on discord. I'm not going to post my discord username publicly but if you join the Masters of Raana discord (linked in the MoR f95 page in my bio) or the F95 discord you can find me in there

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's only those two. Regal Mane doesn't have cold resistance. Admittedly that'd be a bit weird since it only covers your neck and can be made out of flowers).

IIRC you need 50% freezing resistance to be fully immune to all cold effects on Uveto. I usually just hit level 6, get a thermal pack, and talk to the gray goo until she learns to make me cold immune while wearing her.
To add to this the Tove offices in the easternmost part of Uveto Station gives a gift basket with a free Thermal Pack in it. That way you can have a Thermal Pack without going halfway through Uveto.

Reactions: B2B2
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes