Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Do you have to lose to Sophore (level 12 laquine assassin in Zheng Shi) like how you have to lose to the Frostwyrm after beating it a few times for something else to happen or does she simply has no more content yet?

I've beaten her 10 times in a row already.
She has a Bad End but aside from that not much else. Methinks she's tied to the pending Zheng Shi Command Deck expansion.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Nov 24, 2017
She has a Bad End but aside from that not much else. Methinks she's tied to the pending Zheng Shi Command Deck expansion.
I can't believe it's been four years since William wrote that, but Fenoxo has been too busy picking on the filling in his navel to actually implement it.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone got a save with most everything completed with anno and syri both crew with twincest on. all my saves got deleted and i'm sick and tired of restarting and doing the dumb boring quests over and over again.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone got a save with most everything completed with anno and syri both crew with twincest on. all my saves got deleted and i'm sick and tired of restarting and doing the dumb boring quests over and over again.
You can have my file, syri is changed to her demon form. incest is on.

most stuff is completed, and it's a cheated save if you care about that.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How to trigger that bad end? I keep losing to her but nothing happend
I'm not quite how many times you need to lose to her. I remembered the bad end being bugged a few versions ago but as far as I can remember that was already fixed.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
How to trigger that bad end? I keep losing to her but nothing happend
I might be wrong here but getting her cum inside you multiple times triggered the bad end from what i remember.
Just checked it and as i thought getting her to cum inside you will trigger the bad end after few times. It took me 2 but i might've let her cum beforehand and forgot about it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
New update out. Adding support for video embeds and such is interesting, I wonder what they're planning on doing with that. They also finally fixed transparent clothing so it actually reveals your parts, which has been broken ever since it was ported from flash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh, still no update for an actual alien planet, not some fantasy furry shit.

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Hi how do i fix this
The selected files does not appear to be a valid TiTS save file.
TiTS will only load .json files.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
does anyone know what to do about storage? i can't move stuff out
You might be clicking "Cancel" instead of "Accept" in the storage menu so all the items you want to move to and from the Storage won't actually be moved into your own inventory/storage.
inv.PNG
That or it's a bug in the latest version, I'm not sure.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes