NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do you remove the Wooly perk from your character? I tried Terran Treats till it was 100% human again but it just started to regrow wool after a few days.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So what's the deal with the "animation" stuff being talked about in the changelogs? What's animated?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Honestly seeing Azra there just makes me wish she had more content for pure female Steele's. It might be nice to give her kid a new half sibling, who has a different mother

Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
Once again shoutout to hargan because, What the heck is up with these updates ?. This is the second time I have had to delete and then reinstall the whole imagepack.

The50percent

Mar 26, 2019
I think I found a fix for some people unable to save due to the game saying you were in an interaction or scene. Using the F1 shortcut from the map allowed me to save but clicking to it or navigating to it with V -> F1 resulted in being unable to save.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.050Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Having to download the imagepack everytime is annoying and I don't know why I am suddenly getting this problem since a few updates ago.
You need to manually drag over the images from the previous version you downloaded the image pack from, it may not be the intended system but just go into the version you downloaded the pack from OLD_VERSION/resources/app/resources and copy the folder img.

Take that folder and drop it into NEW_VERSION/resources/app/resources and paste, don't overwrite anything unless you want to nullify any updates they did to the images. You will still have to hit download for the image pack if you want full sized images for any new bust additions but it will usually only be like 1-2 images so it will be very quick.

Reactions: Stripes001

Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
You need to manually drag over the images from the previous version you downloaded the image pack from, it may not be the intended system but just go into the version you downloaded the pack from OLD_VERSION/resources/app/resources and copy the folder img.

Take that folder and drop it into NEW_VERSION/resources/app/resources and paste, don't overwrite anything unless you want to nullify any updates they did to the images. You will still have to hit download for the image pack if you want full sized images for any new bust additions but it will usually only be like 1-2 images so it will be very quick.
Thanks for the reply but the problem is that I CAN"T do that. Usually I would do just that but as of a couple of updates ago, I kept getting stuck on "determining imagepack" and no matter how long I waited or If I were to restart the program it would never work. It wasn't until Hargon told me about a fix that I was finally able to play the game but the downside is now I have to download and install a new imagepack every time the game updates. Hopefully one of the new updates fixes things for me in the future.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes