James3

Dec 12, 2018
Wow, 10 whole versions since anyone has posted a backers build! You'd think someone at all would have.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Let me clarify:I was playing a non-herm male character in other runs who unlocked Breedwell just fine when it was a raskvel I fathered for the fifth child. Have others run into what I have with Roxy's birth?
Sorry no idea but according to the text on the wiki steele has to give birth to 5 children to unlock breedwell not father 5 children, best bet would be for you to just go to new texas and use the cockmilker there to donate the required amount of cum to unlock breedwell.
Wow, 10 whole versions since anyone has posted a backers build! You'd think someone at all would have.
The latest backers build of tits is 0.8.037 which has been posted here
https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-8-026-fenoxo.469/post-2677981

James3

Dec 12, 2018
It's YOUR FAULT the search function is confusing!
No, it can kinda throw you off with seeming to put up unrelated posts from not indicating the quotes in them and putting the until-recently ever-updating op title in big red letters on a spot where some put the closest things to what you were searching. The fact that the op used to update doesn't help from the last time you use it, either. As for looking further back in the thread, I'm not always optimistic about where those needles are in the haystack after the search doesn't seem to find them. Doesn't help that I couldn't find a specific older version I was after in a thread where people had been posting all of them.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016
No, it can kinda throw you off with seeming to put up unrelated posts from not indicating the quotes in them and putting the until-recently ever-updating op title in big red letters on a spot where some put the closest things to what you were searching. The fact that the op used to update doesn't help from the last time you use it, either. As for looking further back in the thread, I'm not always optimistic about where those needles are in the haystack after the search doesn't seem to find them. Doesn't help that I couldn't find a specific older version I was after in a thread where people had been posting all of them.
That's nice and all, but I never said anything about the search function. All you had to do is to go one single page back. That's it.

The obvious, logical order of action when looking for links is to check OP first, go through the last few pages next, only then use the shitty search, and finally, just ask. Instead, you went OP->search->whining. Missed two steps and added one of your own, good job.

• Angry
Reactions: bederel637

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone have a clue what ive done wrong? I have yet to recieve an email to help Anno, and im on Zheng shi already.

did you not save the planet when you went for the probe? If you allowed Tarkus to explode, Anno's either suffering from a severe case of 'being dead' or the explosion removes the power source she detects and therefore you cant find it anymore (no grey goo armor now)

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
did you not save the planet when you went for the probe? If you allowed Tarkus to explode, Anno's either suffering from a severe case of 'being dead' or the explosion removes the power source she detects and therefore you cant find it anymore (no grey goo armor now)
I think i completed the main story too fast and missed a flag, she wont send the second email, but the planet is safe. Just started a new game, easier than trying to figure it out.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
uploading
Edit 1 - Workupload links
Edit 2 - Anonfile links

TiTs 0.8.037
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
X86 APK - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My first comment in almost 3 years will be. Thank you, for doing the Lords work.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
doesn't that mean you're too impatient lol.
Get to be a pain in the ass on a slower machine, unless you're such a no-life even in spirit that you never mind it at all.

That's nice and all, but I never said anything about the search function.
and yet the search could still make it look like it's not there to people, regardless.

The obvious, logical order of action when looking for links is to check OP first, go through the last few pages next, only then use the shitty search, and finally, just ask. Instead, you went OP->search->whining. Missed two steps and added one of your own, good job.
Why? You don't know the search can give you the wrong idea going in. How is sifting through and loading multiple pages yourself first more logical and obvious? How is it logical to look for something after the evidence is interpreted that it isn't there or expect it to be a few pages back after looking like it stopped a while ago? You seem to know a lot about thinking logically.

All you had to do is to go one single page back. That's it.
Oh, did I? Maybe you could design video games, you know, with how you expect people to just know things?

Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016
Get to be a pain in the ass on a slower machine, unless you're such a no-life even in spirit that you never mind it at all.
If loading simple webpages takes a significant amount of time, in year 2019, then that's entirely on you.

and yet the search could still make it look like it's not there to people, regardless.

Why? You don't know the search can give you the wrong idea going in.
You do, if you have ever used a search function on any forum or website. They are never perfect and while they do make for a good starting point of a search, or a last-ditch effort, you should never take their results as a gospel. If you didn't know this - you do now and I hope you can use that knowledge in the future.

How is sifting through and loading multiple pages yourself first more logical and obvious? How is it logical to look for something after the evidence is interpreted that it isn't there or expect it to be a few pages back after looking like it stopped a while ago? You seem to know a lot about thinking logically.
Links in the OP must appear from somewhere. From what I have seen, most of the time the OP is updated by moderators with links posted by normal users in the thread. Ergo, if the version in the OP is old, the likeliest place to find newer versions in is the few last pages of the thread. That was my logic, tell me if there's anything wrong with it.

I do have one bit of logic that I'm 100% certain is correct: that asking is far more effective and polite way of getting what you want, than whining. Had you just asked for a new version in a civil way, you'd still get the link you wanted and we wouldn't be wasting time on this conversation. Especially you - after all, loading additional webpages is a pain in the ass for you, is it not?

Oh, did I? Maybe you could design video games, you know, with how you expect people to just know things?
No, I expect people to look for knowledge. When a person is playing a game and encounters something they don't understand - a new thing, a new concept, a new mechanism - I expect people to NOT curl up in a ball and cry to everyone about it, but to look for an explanation, first in-game, then on the game's wiki, forums or on google. I played plenty of games that don't hold your hand at all: Dark Souls series, Paradox games (EU3 and 4, CK2, Victoria 2, HoI3), Factorio, and that approach has worked well for me so far. Actually, TiTS could qualify as well, because playing without using the wiki (or being more direct and looking at the source code) can be pretty painful at times.

And when you can't find anything despite your best efforts, guess what - YOU ASK. You don't whine, you don't cry, you don't get pissed at everyone, you just fucking ask for help. I really hope this isn't an alien concept for you.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
It seems like every few hours you wait, Kiro gets another set of mods. The first are bigger tits and lactation I think, but am not 100% on it. 48 hours is 100% bimbo, saving her at 24 was an 'enhanced' slutty Kiro, etc. Personally I'm going to see if I can time it to make her milky but not a complete bimbo once the new crew content comes out.

Fen is pushing a patch with more Kiroquest content tomorrow and will be doing a new imagepack build along with it.
There is a new public currently as well.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes