Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS v0.8.039

SWF: - -
AIR: - -
x86 APK: - -
ARM APK: - -
Image Pack SWF: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
I accidentally triggered Shade going back to Uveto before the event that triggers her inviting you to her home. Is there some way to get that event triggered now that she's back there?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I accidentally triggered Shade going back to Uveto before the event that triggers her inviting you to her home. Is there some way to get that event triggered now that she's back there?
titsed in the raw or flags, didnt use titsed for a while, but im pretty sure its in flags and search for her name

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
are we finally past Uveto or is fen still dicking about with adding needless content to the early game
Zeng Shi is supposed to be after Uveto and is complete (probe and stuff done as well as the starship). If you didn't play for quite a long time and haven't done Zeng Shi there is content for you to play.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
What? So-far as I can tell nothing has changed so...?? What do you mean?
I don't know the full story, but i know that patreon is coming down on fen for "gloryfying sexual violence", and if i understand correctly what is happening right now, it's not gonna stop fen, but it's gonna slow him down a lot, to the point where he has to work on his VN (do people even remembers this project ?) rather than TiTS.

Reactions: Hones

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Just use Subscribestar, it's less totalitarian with it's policies anyway.
Everytime thats suggested in the Fenoxo site forums the mods lock the thread and give out warnings. Answer is always that its the credit card companies and not entirely patreons fault so they got no choice but to comply.

D

Deleted member 551812

I have a question: Do I have to download all the " SWF" "AIR" "x86APK" "ARM APK" "Image Pack SWF" stuff in order to play the game?

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
I have a question: Do I have to download all the " SWF" "AIR" "x86APK" "ARM APK" "Image Pack SWF" stuff in order to play the game?
you only need to download 1 of the program to play the game(SWF for flash player, AIR for adobe air...) except for the 'image pack', if you want additional images just download it and you'll have more visual

him13

Feb 11, 2019
How do you edit the save is it still only tits ed and if that is, is it available in Mac finally or no or can work in wine

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Again Furry tag combined with a gay tag as always
It isn't specifically gay furry.
The game contains male on male, male on female, male on futa, futa on male, futa on female, futa on futa, female on male, female on female, female on futa depending on chosen player gender or what tfs you've had as well as what npcs you choose to ask for sex or what enemies you lose to or choose to use after battle.
Sub/dom in sex scenes generally depends on choices or win/lose.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I don't know the full story, but i know that patreon is coming down on fen for "gloryfying sexual violence", and if i understand correctly what is happening right now, it's not gonna stop fen, but it's gonna slow him down a lot, to the point where he has to work on his VN (do people even remembers this project ?) rather than TiTS.
Where did that happened? I don't see him mentioning that on his blog.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes