Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016
Are you guys seriously still going on about this? Take it to DM.
Yeah, I'll admit that this thing went on for too long, I'm shutting up about it now. Sorry for shitting up the thread.

It seems like every few hours you wait, Kiro gets another set of mods. The first are bigger tits and lactation I think, but am not 100% on it. 48 hours is 100% bimbo, saving her at 24 was an 'enhanced' slutty Kiro, etc. Personally I'm going to see if I can time it to make her milky but not a complete bimbo once the new crew content comes out.

Fen is pushing a patch with more Kiroquest content tomorrow and will be doing a new imagepack build along with it.
There is a new public currently as well.
Since public patch is out, hopefully public source code gets updated soon as well. It'll make clear which transformations happen when. Myself I'm aiming for unchanged Kiro, from what I've read bimbo stuff can be avoided, but no idea if some smaller TFs that happen first are mandatory or not.

Feb 13, 2019
Ya im a windows user, I eventually figured out it needed a unix, but even after emulating a ubuntu it got to a point that exceeded my limited knowledge.
Sorry to hear that. If you can tell me exactly where you got stuck I can try to help spell it out. It's easy for me to forget how hard it was for me to get comfortable in Unixes back when all I knew was win32, and my build env has some complicated stuff going on (particularly for mobile builds).
as for the image pack the official one works for me but the one provided in this thread does not, and im windows 10.
Have you checked the debug logs? My flash builds are always made with debugging code enabled.
(for future reference, I got this info from Adobe's site,

To get a log, you'll need to create an mm.cfg file and use . On that page, it's called "the Flash Player projector content debugger."

Your 'mm.cfg' should contain:
Code:
TraceOutputFileEnable=1
ErrorReportingEnable=1
You should put 'mm.cfg' in:
Windows:
Code:
%HOMEDRIVE%\%HOMEPATH%
(example: C:\users\username\mm.cfg)
Mac OS (OS X):
Code:
/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/mm.cfg
Most Linux distros:
Code:
/home/username/mm.cfg
All messages will be recorded in 'flashlog.txt,' which is located in:
In windows:
Code:
%APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt
(in Vista and up, that'd translate to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt)
In Mac OS/OS X:
Code:
/Users/username/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/Logs/flashlog.txt
Most Linux distros:
Code:
/home/username/.macromedia/Flash_Player/Logs/flashlog.txt
One more thing; I'm curious how much ram you have. I compress my builds differently so it's possible you don't have enough ram for the flash player to uncompress it successfully.

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to pull the images from the last patch's image pack and add them to the current version of the game?
Unfortunately that requires rather invasive changes to the code, or I'd already have that working. You aren't the first to think of it. It's technically possible but still not worth my time to figure out.
Haven't updated my game in a while. Did the the whole thing about needing Android 8.1 came with TiTS version 8? Is there really no way for me to play the game anymore? I have android version 7 and definitely won't buy a new tablet for this game.
IDK about official ones, but I believe mine should work in Android 7 since I build with an older version of the AIR SDK.
I'm probably going to wait for the public build to make new ones, assuming they actually remember to also drop the source code this time around.

The moment that the source drops, I can make an image pack of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nodenet and Elias85

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hi folks! :)

Are Hyacinth Ramis and Beatrice Reasner still the only heterosexual and persistent female NPCs in the game?

e-d

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
can Kiro be pregnant from the MC ? cause the MC took her virginity and she is the MC's (girlfriend/boyfriend) and loyal to his/her dick . i think she should get pregnant ,that would be sexy :love:

DerekTheDestroyer

Nov 24, 2019
IDK about official ones, but I believe mine should work in Android 7 since I build with an older version of the AIR SDK.
I'm probably going to wait for the public build to make new ones, assuming they actually remember to also drop the source code this time around.

The moment that the source drops, I can make an image pack of it.
I tried installing the official apk and it works but it's slow and saving/loading takes ages. Easily 15+ seconds to load the game and it crashes regularly. What the fuck did they do to make it take up so much more resources? The game ran pretty smooth before, I think that was before the ship update. CoC2 runs just fine.

I will definitely try your apk, too.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Beatrice can be sexed by a futa character and probably female too (didn't try it so can't confirm but there is nothing that state otherwise in the wiki)
The wiki does have this note: "She's heterosexual but won't turn away a fully female Steele lest she makes them feel undesired."
(from here: ) :unsure:

Does this fit your experience in the game? (I have found the wiki very often to be incomplete and occasionally just wrong about things.) :confused:

e-d

something879

Nov 2, 2017
The wiki does have this note: "She's heterosexual but won't turn away a fully female Steele lest she makes them feel undesired."
(from here: ) :unsure:

Does this fit your experience in the game? (I have found the wiki very often to be incomplete and occasionally just wrong about things.) :confused:

e-d
She will let a female Steele suckle from her breasts and will use her hands on a female Steele's vagina.

Reactions: e-disfunction

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is the BooBs mod still a thing? Just wondering if I should wait for it or just play the new public release.
Its been 5 months since the last BOOBS update, just play the public release

Ragingrager that was never a goal/option, all it did was lock you out of some choices on turning characters into futa but that is no longer the case

James3

Dec 12, 2018
She will let a female Steele suckle from her breasts and will use her hands on a female Steele's vagina.
In other words she caves too easily and isn't a realistic definition of a heterosexual. I think Ramis does a herm in 1 repeatable sequence. Maybe Velta and Riya, depending on whether Velta will do a herm and whether Riya is 1 or a male who looks like a woman, e-disfunction. I haven't checked. I recall Riya being referred to as a dick-girl repeatedly and the wiki has been wrong about single-phrase/word things before.

Reactions: e-disfunction
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes