Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Everytime thats suggested in the Fenoxo site forums the mods lock the thread and give out warnings. Answer is always that its the credit card companies and not entirely patreons fault so they got no choice but to comply.
That's a cop out, Patreon is doing it themselves, with or without outside "pressure".

Reactions: Shilou and Megumin.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There are so many possible variants that I am not sure if I can play as a kind of dominant female? I guess I will give it a shot!

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Everytime thats suggested in the Fenoxo site forums the mods lock the thread and give out warnings. Answer is always that its the credit card companies and not entirely patreons fault so they got no choice but to comply.
It's really weird they don't understand that it is PayPal's doing, I really doubt the credit card companies care. SubscribeStar uses a payment processor other than PayPal and when PayPal tried to impose the same restrictive rules as they did with Patreon on SubscribeStar they dropped PayPal (or I think PayPal dropped them, can't remember).

EDIT: Didn't see they created a SubscribeStar page already. >﹏<

Reactions: Megumin.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
It's really weird they don't understand that it is PayPal's doing, I really doubt the credit card companies care.
(Clipped post to what I'm responding to)
The card companies care because they're bound by US/EU laws about what content can and cannot be paid for via their services. There are a few major kink community sites that have had to shift to cash, check, money order, or gift card, simply because they're barred from service by card processors. If they want to stay in business without massive fines, they bend the knee.

It's retarded as hell, but .gov gonna .gov.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Fen did push a 0.8.040 public patch a bit ago but it's just a handful of small fixes and adding 3 busts. Nothing major.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
And how many more trap scenes does this update contain?
None.

0.8.040 Changelog:

• New Busts: VR Demon, VR Queen, VR Goblin
  • Ardia lost the “Fill Balls” debug option that was lurking in her menu.
  • Stella should no longer alert you to getting pregnant when she hasn’t gotten pregnant.
  • The Sexdoll Miniboss’s gas grenade had an inverted stat check fixed. (High intelligence is no longer bad! Whoops, caught a bit of the ol’ bimbo brain, I guess!)
  • The “Dildo” option in the masturbation menu should no longer overwrite other entries. That was a stubborn bug with a simple cause that I should’ve caught the last time I tried to solve it!
  • A few other small bug and typo fixes. Thanks to everyone who pointed them out in the forums!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
None.

0.8.040 Changelog:

• New Busts: VR Demon, VR Queen, VR Goblin
  • Ardia lost the “Fill Balls” debug option that was lurking in her menu.
  • Stella should no longer alert you to getting pregnant when she hasn’t gotten pregnant.
  • The Sexdoll Miniboss’s gas grenade had an inverted stat check fixed. (High intelligence is no longer bad! Whoops, caught a bit of the ol’ bimbo brain, I guess!)
  • The “Dildo” option in the masturbation menu should no longer overwrite other entries. That was a stubborn bug with a simple cause that I should’ve caught the last time I tried to solve it!
  • A few other small bug and typo fixes. Thanks to everyone who pointed them out in the forums!
Considering how the demons are in those games, it kinda fits what he's talking about. Also, don't you think things like Ardia are close enough?

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Considering how the demons are in those games, it kinda fits what he's talking about. Also, don't you think things like Ardia are close enough?
The question was how many more trap scenes were in the update. The answer is still zero no matter how you frame it. Removing a debug menu isn't adding a scene and all.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
lol patreon is finally cracking down on the glorified rape in fenoxo games
Fenoxo opened a SubscribeStar account yesterday. Seems like he finally realized that if he wants to keep making this game (and getting the big bucks that come with it) he will have to ditch Patreon. Several months back he had to drop incest because Patreon said so, now they are cracking the whip again because of "glorified rape". I mean, what's next? There's a saying in my country: "The more you bend over, the more your ass sticks out." If he wants to keep paying his bills and supporting his team then sooner or later he will have to tell Patreon (and PayPal) to go f*ck themselves.

I haven't played this game in a while but every time I see a creator giving the middle finger to Patreon, PayPal and other iron-fisted and prudish companies, it brings a smile to my face.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes