Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Pretty sure this is unrelated to the perk, and more for dialog... so if a npc is talking to you they might refer to you as a puppy or kitty or whatever.
That's an odd feature... So random NPC can call me a goblin instead of a gabilani? The Wiki labeling this as *cute* makes me question how do you even trigger this? Cuz the kitty and the puppy has a 50% trigger and the goblin has none. So how does that even work?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
That's an odd feature... So random NPC can call me a goblin instead of a gabilani? The Wiki labeling this as *cute* makes me question how do you even trigger this? Cuz the kitty and the puppy has a 50% trigger and the goblin has none. So how does that even work?
pretty sure it's mostly used in sex scenes, so the 50% is used for some added variation during the scene, ie: if you are a bimbo and the scene reads: "I'm gonna fuck you like the <race-cute> you are" 50% of the time it'll be "I'm gonna fuck you like the puppy you are" and 50% of the time it'll be "I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch you are"

Reactions: Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
rats_wall.png

SWF: - - -
AIR: - - -
X86 APK: - - -
ARM APK: - - -
~No image pack build for 0.8.081~

SWF: - - -
AIR: - - -
X86 APK: - - -
ARM APK: - - -
IMAGE PACK SWF: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have Fun! ♡

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Oh yeah, it's Mother's Day there (and Mayternity) so...expect more of the fertility/virility content soon?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 652911

SWF: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
AIR: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
X86 APK: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
ARM APK: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
~No image pack build for 0.8.081~

SWF: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
AIR: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
X86 APK: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
ARM APK: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
IMAGE PACK SWF: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Changelog:
Have Fun! ♡
Quick question, how to have sex with Bianca?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
*shrug* no-idea it's been a while since I last played TiTs and I'm guessing you are referring to the scenes added in this latest update
enjoy some sneaky MILF bar sex courtesy of Bianca
which I haven't played at all yet, judging by the update post I would assume that you find Bianca in a bar on one of the planets and there is an interaction where Steele ends up engaging in "Sneaky" sex with her at the bar.

Sorry I can't help, hopefully someone who has played through the new Bianca scene can tell you.

Feb 13, 2019
Feels kind of silly how the last 12 or so updates have delivered almost nothing but fixes. No story expansions for major characters, no new major characters, etc.– just things other people wrote. Doesn't feel like much to warrant new mobile builds quite yet.

Also still no new source code drop, over two months on now. And I can't make a new image pack without the source repo either.

Jan 28, 2018
As of the recent update, two ways really; Go to a planet where she has set up her clinic. The first three planets so far where you find the probes: Mhenga, Tarkus, and Myrellion.

Her sex scenes appear primarily in the wild zones; from 12 to 17 you can randomly find her during exploration with which you can spend time with her there. SHe will appear repeatedly so long as you explore within those hours. Afterwards she will spend her time at her clinic from about 17 to 21,. After that, she will be available to talk to at the bar. Where she has one sex scene involved there.

There are certain conditions however; she will not engage in depth discussion if you are a bimbo/himbo. In order to have her scenes, of course you must get to know her.

That about wraps it up I think, hope that helps.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
SWF, ARM APK, X86 APK, AIR, IMAGE PACK SWF are all in the mega folder linked below

Changelog:
I'm to tired right now to bother with uploading to any other hosts so you will have to make do with just mega

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i check and i really cant find any info on this matter but does anyone know what to do about this? 1589425432630.png i cant save and i cant click on anything when this pops up if it was on bowser page hence chrome or firefox i could click on it but with the flash player i use swiff player i cant even click on that is there any fix or something i can do over this?

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
i check and i really cant find any info on this matter but does anyone know what to do about this? View attachment 656790 i cant save and i cant click on anything when this pops up if it was on bowser page hence chrome or firefox i could click on it but with the flash player i use swiff player i cant even click on that is there any fix or something i can do over this?
I don't know about that specific player, sorry. If you're using the Adobe projector and a .swf you get the same message regardless. It's just asking to be able to save to your computer. Gotta hit allow to play as far as I know, but that's a flash requirement, not the game.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
BOOBS mod kept some of the old stuff that has been changed since Patreon is enforcing certain festish (incest mostly) to not be offered through their site i guess.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes