Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I've never been one for furry related content... but... this game kinda made me wish I had oversized magical tanuki balls that produce an inhumane amount of semen, and a canine knot to lock my dick inside a woman, so all that sperm stays inside where it belongs when I cum, possibly even causing some sperm-flation. :ROFLMAO:

Guys... We all got issues. :ROFLMAO:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I've never been one for furry related content... but... this game kinda made me wish I had oversized magical tanuki balls that produce an inhumane amount of semen, and a canine knot to lock my dick inside a woman, so all that sperm stays inside where it belongs when I cum, possibly even causing some sperm-flation. :ROFLMAO:

Guys... We all got issues. :ROFLMAO:
I think the Nuki Nuts can get your character in trouble, making the other semen mods in the game better in total. I wish you could go Half-Ausar with the dick, so you can have a mostly human 1 with a knot like when you transform back to human from dragon-morph in CoC.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I wish you could go Half-Ausar with the dick, so you can have a mostly human 1 with a knot like when you transform back from dragon-mo in CoC.
I wish we had more starting races, full starting races (as an option of course) and more classes, the original three gets boring after a while and we've been promised an esper class that is still not getting worked on.

Reactions: B2B2 and Dwemer

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm waiting to see any additional content regarding the Zheng Shi station, like additional interaction with the Secops and Flamer.

Also, anyone know how to do the uveto quest?

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Hell, same.

Feb 13, 2019
so there is no image pack for v0.8.074 even for the supporters?
If they'd push the goddamn source code for their most recent public builds I could build you an imagepack.
That might be why they aren't pushing source code.

Though they still haven't been pushing source code consistently for around a year and a half now. Used to be every public build. And if you go waaay back, the source code was always up-to-date with the 'backer' builds, even when a backer build was more recent than public. in fact I could build the source code and be ahead of the latest backer builds.

For over a thousand generations the source code was the guardian of peace and justice. Before the dark times. Before they all stopped caring.

Reactions: daedal and Dwemer

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, the big one. I can't find it
Obviously, you first need to have met her, you have to reach a certain point in your relationship with her, I also think you need to have a highish lvl (somewhere around 8 or 9 i think)
after that, she can send you a mail to tell you she's on uveto or you can go and talk to bart and ask him where she is or ,by luck, meeting her in the street of uveto (don't remember where exactly, somewhere next to the stadium i think) spilling her drink on her (don't remember if it's actually random or part of the story)

Then again, i'm telling you for this quest because you quoted me, but there is two other "big one" (that i remember), like the "assault on korgii hold" or the quest with the frostwyrm.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone identify what mod these users in the fenoxo forums are talking about? thread got locked for some reason and they weren't refering to the BOOBS mod from the sound of it.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone identify what mod these users in the fenoxo forums are talking about? thread got locked for some reason and they weren't refering to the BOOBS mod from the sound of it.

Well i looked around a bit, and whatever it was seems to be abandoned before reaching the point where it's playable.

Reactions: mazqaz

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Was a mod that made all futas female, trans characters were changed as well I believe, and edited scenes accordingly. Gay and les content was untouched as far as I could gather. Heard a rumor that a playable version that did similar things by a different person used to be on 8chan but that got nuked.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Was a mod that made all futas female, trans characters were changed as well I believe, and edited scenes accordingly. Gay and les content was untouched as far as I could gather. Heard a rumor that a playable version that did similar things by a different person used to be on 8chan but that got nuked.
Any chance you got a link to said mod, even if it's way behind in content I'd like to just see what they came up with.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Just came here to pay my respects to the 8Ch /f/ thread. RIP. Daedal, Lance, X... if you're out there, miss you buddies.
I feel like they would've just moved somewhere else. Not like there's a shortage of chans or forums that focus on furry content.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I feel like they would've just moved somewhere else. Not like there's a shortage of chans or forums that focus on furry content.
You will likely find them on 8kun or maybe JulayWorld, Lance occasionally posts in this thread as dragontamer8740

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes