Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Canadia station needs an invitation from Kiro or Delilah, or giving Krissy (Christmas event only) a lift to find
Gastigoth is after the Steller Tether mission, so you should have that already
Breedwell needs 5+ kids or a stupid amount of cum milked to get open

Beyond that, there's Uveto, but everything else is main quest related or one time entrance places that I can think of.

Wiki isn't always up to date, but it's decent at least.
The Wiki tells about a character on the Uveto Racetrack but I can't find the location on the map...

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
FYI: Mega folder has yet to be updated as of this post. Patreon only imagepack build as well. Standard builds are available on Fen's site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Can someone please explain the downloads to me please? like what does what?
It's basically how you want to play the game.
For the .swf files you just need to download a flash projector from the Adobe site. AIR versions use Adobe AIR instead. Couldn't tell you on APK files though.
Imagepacks are just that, much larger files that contain the game and full res images instead of profile pics.

Please note, while this is a link to the Adobe site, I do recommend searching it for yourself and going that way. General internet safety and all. If you search adobe flash projector you'll end up in the same place, just not hotlinked from F95.

Basically, you'll want to download the "Flash Player Projector" midway through the Windows downloads, assuming you are using windows. Download a .swf of your choice (imagepacks are best IMO, but 3-400mb instead of 75mb or so for regular versions) and away you go.

Reactions: Draxeid

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
It's basically how you want to play the game.
For the .swf files you just need to download a flash projector from the Adobe site. AIR versions use Adobe AIR instead. Couldn't tell you on APK files though.
Imagepacks are just that, much larger files that contain the game and full res images instead of profile pics.

Please note, while this is a link to the Adobe site, I do recommend searching it for yourself and going that way. General internet safety and all. If you search adobe flash projector you'll end up in the same place, just not hotlinked from F95.

Basically, you'll want to download the "Flash Player Projector" midway through the Windows downloads, assuming you are using windows. Download a .swf of your choice (imagepacks are best IMO, but 3-400mb instead of 75mb or so for regular versions) and away you go.
So the image packs contain the full game then? i don´t need to download anything else? also do i need any other file runner to start it from that?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So the image packs contain the full game then?
Yes the image pack version contains the full game for that version
i don´t need to download anything else?
No you don't need anything else
also do i need any other file runner to start it from that?
No all you need to play the game is the swf for whichever version (image pack or standard) and a flash player like adobe flash player 32 SA

D

Deleted member 584847

guys, question, if I may :)
How can I obtain the taur-form? Based on the wiki I assume that its achieved by growing additional pair of legs but I didnt find a way to achieve that. I tried horse pills but they always change the pair i have to an equine type, they dont grow a new pair

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How can I obtain the taur-form? Based on the wiki I assume that its achieved by growing additional pair of legs but I didnt find a way to achieve that. I tried horse pills but they always change the pair i have to an equine type, they dont grow a new pair
The taursuit in dr. Poh base (kiro bimbofication rescue quest), Deerium (Geno on Myr or on Canadia Vending machine I think) or Horse pill. More info on :

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So the image packs contain the full game then? i don´t need to download anything else? also do i need any other file runner to start it from that?
Also, you can't play saves from newer versions on older ones, at all anymore.

And the taur "costume" on Poe A.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
The save editor will also let you set your character as a taur. Just need to remember to move genitals to below tail/back legs, otherwise you might get some weird errors.

Reactions: Elias85
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes