BlackTsunami

Dec 23, 2018
I played the BOOBS mod and I think I have the latest version somewhere on my comp, R10-1.0.0.

edit: Found it and I uploaded it to Anonfile

James3

Dec 12, 2018
theres a julayworld thread but apparently julays dying soon
it was fun, rip 8ch
I hope whoever's getting those sites taken down by posting photos of children in lingerie get busted by the police. How many times have most of those potential 8chan replacements been taken down over that? and you know the nut-cases are incapable of learning.

Reactions: daedal

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Was a mod that made all futas female, trans characters were changed as well I believe, and edited scenes accordingly. Gay and les content was untouched as far as I could gather. Heard a rumor that a playable version that did similar things by a different person used to be on 8chan but that got nuked.
That's kinda funny. Seems like they don't want people touching their precious code.

For over a thousand generations the source code was the guardian of peace and justice. Before the dark times. Before they all stopped caring.
For as slow as everything is, if they just decided to write a bunch of stories instead of trying to hack together a game I'd be all for it. I feel like they'd have a lot more done by now instead of whatever 'this' is now.

Feb 13, 2019
Couldn't agree more.

Anyway, 0.8.076 updated mobile builds (Android/iOS) and mirror links for desktop SWF and imagepack. Got tired of waiting.

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
Kase’s fanfiction story discovery event should only occur 10% of the time if eligible instead of 100% of the time.
What is this? I don't think I've ever seen it before. How do I know if I'm eligible and how do I get it to proc?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What is this? I don't think I've ever seen it before. How do I know if I'm eligible and how do I get it to proc?
It was only added in 8.075. As far as I can tell, the only thing you need to get it to proc is having Kase on your ship, and spamming him in the crew menu. And just as a heads up, it's only a fiction entry in your codex.

Feb 13, 2019
Couldn't agree more.

Anyway, 0.8.076 updated mobile builds (Android/iOS) and mirror links for desktop SWF and imagepack. Got tired of waiting.
Whoopsie, the site didn't get updated when I tried to add the new links. Should be fixed now (still on 0.8.076 though; I'll do 0.8.078 this morning. Check the page again in an hour or maybe a little less).

Reactions: Yama666

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
just a dumb question we all know in a vanilla tits theres still small images so whats the diff in the image pack ver.? just large zoomable image?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
just large zoomable image?
I don't know how many there are exactly but there some artowrk for the sex text for the popular/long time characters like Syri, Anno, Shade, Mitzi etc. Like this image pops in between text when tit fucking mitzi
Snip20200510_2.png

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So on the wiki there's a section on the racial score page called Race-Cute. I figured that It was the perma-cute perk but that doesn't seem to work.
I tested it for gabilani, dogs and cats and it doesn't change my race name.
Goblin, Puppy and kitty don't work.

Did they remove that feature?

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
New patch with content on Fen's site. No imagepack of this build that I know of. Largely bugfixes and tweaking the Lion-o transformative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
patrons/backers get the image pak,bottom of public post with image pak states this
That’s for 0.8.078, not the .079 version that I updated with. They don’t do an image pack with every version. That comment just states that any further image packs will be for backers only, not that every version will get one. There will likely be more image packs this month, I’m just saying that as far as I’m aware, this new version doesn’t have one. It’s usually annotated in the notes and whatnot.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That’s for 0.8.078, not the .079 version that I updated with. They don’t do an image pack with every version. That comment just states that any further image packs will be for backers only, not that every version will get one. There will likely be more image packs this month, I’m just saying that as far as I’m aware, this new version doesn’t have one. It’s usually annotated in the notes and whatnot.
You are correct, there is no image pack for this update, the next image pack build will be for the next update 0.8.0.80.
From Patreon:
I'll update the image pack for you guys next patch, once I add in Narc's busts.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
So on the wiki there's a section on the racial score page called Race-Cute. I figured that It was the perma-cute perk but that doesn't seem to work.
I tested it for gabilani, dogs and cats and it doesn't change my race name.
Goblin, Puppy and kitty don't work.

Did they remove that feature?
Pretty sure this is unrelated to the perk, and more for dialog... so if a npc is talking to you they might refer to you as a puppy or kitty or whatever.

Reactions: Megumin.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes