NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is there ANY way to make Penny a bimbo or bring dr Badger back from prison by cheating? Didn't know I could do that, I fucked up my choices and going back 100 days doesn't sound optimistic.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is there ANY way to make Penny a bimbo or bring dr Badger back from prison by cheating? Didn't know I could do that, I fucked up my choices and going back 100 days doesn't sound optimistic.
You can I belive if you use a save editor and delete the flags that sorta act liks check marks for finished quests or character meetings/choices etc.

Reactions: NotYourBiznes

MisterSomething

Mar 14, 2018
Total noob question here. For the image pack, do I need to do something specific or should I just put the image pack SWF in the game folder along the regular TiTS.AirDesktop.swf ?
I'm trying the game for the first time this week and am really enjoying the writing so far.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Re
Total noob question here. For the image pack, do I need to do something specific or should I just put the image pack SWF in the game folder along the regular TiTS.AirDesktop.swf ?
I'm trying the game for the first time this week and am really enjoying the writing so far.
Reeeeeaaaaaly wish they'd stop calling it a "Pack" by this point...

Reactions: B2B2

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Just open the imagepack .swf file. It's a self contained build like the regular .swf, just with more images.

Reactions: MisterSomething

SylvanWall

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone got a recommendation for a game that will actually be done in the next five years? Color me jaded but I am more than a little tired of seeing a good idea hit get locked in "alpha" until the creators are financially satisfied.

Amending this by saying that I believe the time invested so far could have made three games, money aside. Writing and programming for free won't put food on the table but this is well past supporting someone who's doing good work, this is going on years of expectation with little payoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone got a recommendation for a game that will actually be done in the next five years? Color me jaded but I am more than a little tired of seeing a good idea hit get locked in "alpha" until the creators are financially satisfied.

Amending this by saying that I believe the time invested so far could have made three games, money aside. Writing and programming for free won't put food on the table but this is well past supporting someone who's doing good work, this is going on years of expectation with little payoff.
Not a text game but this one is nice
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v20-05-09-naughty-netherpunch.1196/

Also another ambitious project

https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v2-4-0-4minutewarning.26476/

Reactions: SylvanWall

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Okay, something way more important this time. Any way to unnuke Myrellion? I've searched the cheats and found nothing.
I got these two and tried changing the first one to nothing, 0 and 2, and none worked.
1589674096824.png

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Okay, something way more important this time. Any way to unnuke Myrellion? I've searched the cheats and found nothing.
I got these two and tried changing the first one to nothing, 0 and 2, and none worked.
View attachment 660219
Will this work?

"Change kq2_Myrellion_State to 0. You might need to also set kq2_Nuke_Started and kq2_WatsonSelfDestruct to 0"

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do they contain futa on male content? Because that's what I'm looking for. Be it games, animation or erotic stories.
Ravager - Nope
Renryuu: Ascension - No, I don't believe so anyway, there's no futa tag but I can't be certain I haven't played this game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Do they contain futa on male content? Because that's what I'm looking for. Be it games, animation or erotic stories.
No Futa on male on both games, though it has lots of rape and furry/monster girls on both.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Game wise on this site I know some. So this wont be a comprehensive list of the entirety of the site. As I don't know them all. I'm assuming you tired at least all the Fenoxo games already, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you post in Tales of Androgyny, so I'll leave those out. Also, just because I list these games doesn't mean they are entirely futa/trans/shemale/etc on male. Only that the games have some variation of the action/fetish:

Alek Erectsociety has: Sex and Fantasy, Unconventional Gym, Futanari Sorority, and Call and Fuck.

Darkotz has: Captured by Dark Elves, Femdom City MANTIS, and Futanari Stories Captured 4 You.

Kaliyo/Arvus Games has: Roundscape Adorevia.

Innoxia has: Lilith's Throne.

PTGames has: Lunar's Chosen.

Virtuous Development has: Venture Seas. (Warning on this one, it's more buggy than a Bethesda Game).

Vénus Noire has: Seeds of Chaos.

MrZGames has: Kinky Fight Club.

Gambino Games has: The New Me.

Sliver Bard Games has: Night Games.

Ranilabiz has: Space Corps XXX.

Tim.E.Pants Games is planning on having futa on male in: Exiles.

[Edit as I remembered some more. Also in case anyone searches for this comment in the future.

FutadomWorld the Game - Binding Sim has: Futadom World Binding Sim.

Say Nya Nya has: Futa Forest, and Morning Futa.

Strumpets has: Strumpets. (Rather buggy the last time I played years ago).

Boobsgames has: Warlock and Boobs.

Bitter Strawman has: Locked Away.

Ume Soft has: Detective Masochist 1, and Detective Masochist 2.

These next games aren't really my cup of tea, so I can't say how good they are but:

Team Amorous has: Amorous. (Warning this game is completely furry).

Fek has: Midnight Fireworks. (Warning this game is completely furry).

End of edit]

Again, I'm sure there is more that I'm not aware of on the site. There's probably some Japanese RPGM games as well, but I don't really delve into those. You'll have to search for those on your own. If you're a fan of Skyrim, there are a variety of sex and futa related mods. There's even a mod for Seraph, from COC, to be a companion to the Dragonborn.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes