EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ugh, i hate how vanilla this game is, everyone is your "lover", even characters like demon domina(Tavros), futa with mindbreak fetish(Canadia) or alpha that you are addicted to(Zheng'Shi) are acting really mild as if they were normal, slightly shy girls forced to do some roleplay and unsure what to do.

The only scene i can think of where you engage with an NPC and it's not a "vanilla lover" was that merc in Tarkus bar, maybe also Dane in Zheng'Shi.

Not counting defeat scenes.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Ugh, i hate how vanilla this game is, everyone is your "lover", even characters like demon domina(Tavros), futa with mindbreak fetish(Canadia) or alpha that you are addicted to(Zheng'Shi) are acting really mild as if they were normal, slightly shy girls forced to do some roleplay and unsure what to do.

The only scene i can think of where you engage with an NPC and it's not a "vanilla lover" was that merc in Tarkus bar, maybe also Dane in Zheng'Shi.

While i really like romantic or semi romantic shit in tits, i can totally understand where you're coming from, and i agree.
You might be interested to know that Nonesuch, the guy who wrote the "demon domina" (Sera) is writing another dommy futa named Jasvalla. I'm a patreon of his, so i've read her character doc. She's basically an obsessed stalker who will ambush you on several planets. If you lose to her, she can drag you back to her ship while you're unconscious, tie you to her bed, and rape you. (Your character tries to get free of the binds during the scene, but can't) She will then try to get you addicted to her cum so that you'll be forced to be her slave wife/personal breeding machine. (assuming that you have a vagina, although she will encourage you to get one and give you tfs to do so if you don't) She's pretty close to being fully written now.
Might be a bit more up your alley.

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
The busts for them were mostly disappointing since Monika’s description is that she has fist sized balls, but for some odd reason, Adjatha decided to give her huge ballon size ones... Aside from that, the doc is over 100 pages so I can see why the author would accidentally forget to mention your pc being treated, then again most of the time, the game really doesn’t refer to your race in general.
Adj will make the balls and tits the size of Jupiter if you describe them as acorn-sized, that's just what he does. Everything has to be swollen and gross.

• Haha
Reactions: OofSs and Kallisto

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
While i really like romantic or semi romantic shit in tits, i can totally understand where you're coming from, and i agree.
You might be interested to know that Nonesuch, the guy who wrote the "demon domina" (Sera) is writing another dommy futa named Jasvalla. I'm a patreon of his, so i've read her character doc. She's basically an obsessed stalker who will ambush you on several planets. If you lose to her, she can drag you back to her ship while you're unconscious, tie you to her bed, and rape you. (Your character tries to get free of the binds during the scene, but can't) She will then try to get you addicted to her cum so that you'll be forced to be her slave wife/personal breeding machine. (assuming that you have a vagina, although she will encourage you to get one and give you tfs to do so if you don't) She's pretty close to being fully written now.
That sounds great. A bit iffy on the tf, but I might be ok with it if it's written well

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah forced TF is not really my thing but that would be a great scene tho. same with the easter bunny on zeng shi. Good scene but I don't really like when the outcome is you have a pussy if you previously don't.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Hate those kind of TFs personally, so hopefully it will have a version without gender-change.
A bit iffy on the tf, but I might be ok with it if it's written well
Yeah forced TF is not really my thing
Oh i might have explained the tf part poorly. It's not forced (unless you get bad ended by her) she will simply give you a pussybloom. (and some other tfs to shrink/remove your dick(s) and make you more feminine if you char is mostly masculine) but you don't have to take them. That's up to you. If you don't take the tfs and you are addicted to her cum though, she will dish out some punishments next time you meet her (like spanking you for being a bad boy, putting you in a "bitch suit" for a day, feeding you cum in a bowl etc.)

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh i might have explained the tf part poorly. It's not forced (unless you get bad ended by her) she will simply give you a pussybloom. (and some other tfs to shrink/remove your dick(s) and make you more feminine if you char is mostly masculine) but you don't have to take them. That's up to you. If you don't take the tfs and you are addicted to her cum though, she will dish out some punishments next time you meet her (like making spanking you for being a bad boy, putting you in a "bitch suit" for a day, feeding you cum in a bowl etc.)
Ah, then I look forward to see it in action.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Oh i might have explained the tf part poorly. It's not forced (unless you get bad ended by her) she will simply give you a pussybloom. (and some other tfs to shrink/remove your dick(s) and make you more feminine if you char is mostly masculine) but you don't have to take them. That's up to you. If you don't take the tfs and you are addicted to her cum though, she will dish out some punishments next time you meet her (like making spanking you for being a bad boy, putting you in a "bitch suit" for a day, feeding you cum in a bowl etc.)
That's more reasonable. Feminization and all those stuff are right up my alley, hope we get to see her implemented soon

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Oh i might have explained the tf part poorly. It's not forced (unless you get bad ended by her) she will simply give you a pussybloom. (and some other tfs to shrink/remove your dick(s) and make you more feminine if you char is mostly masculine) but you don't have to take them. That's up to you. If you don't take the tfs and you are addicted to her cum though, she will dish out some punishments next time you meet her (like spanking you for being a bad boy, putting you in a "bitch suit" for a day, feeding you cum in a bowl etc.)
That sounds nice actually. VERY nice. Would have preferred no gender-TF at all but that's mostly because of the game using first person when describing stuff; reading about 'something inserted in your pussy' kinda makes me go 'uh, no'.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019

You can become a brainwashed blowjob slave for a Slyveren on Zheng Shi, a hypnotised findom sub for a lizard on Tarkus, a passed around toy for pitcher plant women on Mhen'ga, a bimbotised slut for an evil badger on Tarkus, an enthusiastic breeder for spider women on Myrellion and there's also Ardia, an NPC who comes aboard your ship and, despite some 'meet the folks' stuff at the start of the relationship will basically gleefully and permanently mindbreak you if you're not careful to the point where you can't get rid of her.

Sure, there's plenty of "vanilla" lovers (if by vanilla you mean reciprocal affection and respect) and that's probably to be expected for the main crew most of the time. But there's also plenty of opportunities to build relationships where you get completely owned by people who consider themselves your better.
And that was just me listing the ones I found that hit my personal buttons. I seem to recall there's someone on Uveto who rescues you from the cold but ends up completely domming you and knocking you up?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
And that was just me listing the ones I found that hit my personal buttons. I seem to recall there's someone on Uveto who rescues you from the cold but ends up completely domming you and knocking you up?
Jerryn. She turns you into her bitch, literally, and offloads massive debt on you to pay for your prosthetics.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
You can become a brainwashed blowjob slave for a Slyveren on Zheng Shi, a hypnotised findom sub for a lizard on Tarkus, a passed around toy for pitcher plant women on Mhen'ga, a bimbotised slut for an evil badger on Tarkus, an enthusiastic breeder for spider women on Myrellion and there's also Ardia, an NPC who comes aboard your ship and, despite some 'meet the folks' stuff at the start of the relationship will basically gleefully and permanently mindbreak you if you're not careful to the point where you can't get rid of her.

Sure, there's plenty of "vanilla" lovers (if by vanilla you mean reciprocal affection and respect) and that's probably to be expected for the main crew most of the time. But there's also plenty of opportunities to build relationships where you get completely owned by people who consider themselves your better.
Jerryn. She turns you into her bitch, literally, and offloads massive debt on you to pay for your prosthetics.
Keep em coming, I'm discovering new stuff here. I'll have to try out Ardia, didn't know that could happen

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Keep em coming, I'm discovering new stuff here. I'll have to try out Ardia, didn't know that could happen

They're just off the top off my head, but if you want pointers on how to find them:
- Slyveren, Zheng Shi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Findom hypnotist, Tarkus:
- Pitcher plant, Mhen'ga:
- Bimbotisation on Tarkus:
- Spider women on Myrellion:
- Ardia:

Last edited:

LatinRea

Feb 27, 2019
And don't forget about Frostwyrm on Uveto... Lose a couple of fights and she will turn you into her broodmare, unless you've proven yourself strong by defeating her before.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I will check them, Ardia is pretty vanilla tho. And i don't like Badger.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Um, any idea why ImagePack_0.8.113 wouldn't be working on Windows for me? I tried opening it different ways in Stand Alone Flash Player and openning it itself to make it default to opening in Firefox, doesn't run at all. Each call it .swf, so I don't think last name is a problem with this one.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Um, any idea why ImagePack_0.8.113 wouldn't be working on Windows for me? I tried opening it different ways in Stand Alone Flash Player and openning it itself to make it default to opening in Firefox, doesn't run at all. Each call it .swf, so I don't think last name is a problem with this one.
Image packs can only be opened in a stand alone flash player. They don't work on browsers. Also, every browser is doing away with flash support so it's better to use a stand alone flash player whether you are playing the image pack or not.

If the image pack you downloaded doesn't work with adobe's standalone flash player (search this thread for links), then it's damaged and you should re-download it and try again.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes