James3

Dec 12, 2018
Image packs can only be opened in a stand alone flash player. They don't work on browsers. Also, every browser is doing away with flash support so it's better to use a stand alone flash player whether you are playing the image pack or not.

If the image pack you downloaded doesn't work with adobe's standalone flash player (search this thread for links), then it's damaged and you should re-download it and try again.
Still doesn't work. Anyone else having trouble with the public patch?

D

Deleted member 841602

Still doesn't work. Anyone else having trouble with the public patch?
flash support ends. try to google how to get swf working on ur windows version. if u can get a VirtualMachine with an older windows version and try it there if its not working. Irfanview can play swf files but not the big one but u can try that program too,its a picture viewer.

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
Probably because CoC2 is developing at a faster rate than TiTS and seems more focused. Also because a lot of the good writing talent switched over to it.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Probably because CoC2 is developing at a faster rate than TiTS and seems more focused. Also because a lot of the good writing talent switched over to it.
Really? Could be because everyone has different tastes, but I've found CoC2 to be exceptionally bland lately.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
What main writers does CoC2 even have? Wsan is a good writer and is doing CoC2 fulltime. Then there is Savin, who seems to find more fun in blue balling the reader than actually writing smut, and is over all pretty hit or miss in what they write (I do really like Kasyrra as a main villain, Savin did a good job so far on that front) and then there is The "Great text wall of China" Observer. Any other decent tits writer (Franks, B, William) All have barely wrote anything for CoC2, and are now writing their own stuff. Nonesuch and William? (atleast i think it's William) are doing Cloud10 now (With both of them still doing a bit TiTs writing on the side) and JimThermic just disappeared entirely. The rest are just a bunch of randoms with a few npc's/scenes under their belts each.
The only "good" regular writer for CoC2 i can see in all of this is Wsan and maybe Savin. TiTs still imo has the better roster of writers, even if most of them have their main focuses on other games now.

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
What main writers does CoC2 even have? Wsan is a good writer and is doing CoC2 fulltime. Then there is Savin, who seems to find more fun in blue balling the reader than actually writing smut, and is over all pretty hit or miss in what they write (I do really like Kasyrra as a main villain, Savin did a good job so far on that front) and then there is The "Great text wall of China" Observer. Any other decent tits writer (Franks, B, William) All have barely wrote anything for CoC2, and are now writing their own stuff. Nonesuch and William? (atleast i think it's William) are doing Cloud10 now (With both of them still doing a bit TiTs writing on the side) and JimThermic just disappeared entirely. The rest are just a bunch of randoms with a few npc's/scenes under their belts each.
The only "good" regular writer for CoC2 i can see in all of this is Wsan and maybe Savin. TiTs still imo has the better roster of writers, even if most of them have their main focuses on other games now.
Yeah I've found numerous typos/inconsistent tone in their "main" writers constantly. I'm not sure if it's desperation or a lower quality barrier for entry or what, but like, I've been shocked by the stuff that's allowed into the game. Wsan's the only one I can stand.

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
Are there any more dom content for the PC ? I really loved turning the table on Sera and Inessa is cute but there seems to have more opportunity of you becoming a slave than owning ones.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Really? Could be because everyone has different tastes, but I've found CoC2 to be exceptionally bland lately.
CoC2 does seem rather vanilla compared to TiTs or even the original CoC, but maybe that'll change with more development. I remember not liking TiTs when it first came out.
They need to find more writers then, or it'll get worse and the game will eventually die off. Maybe they're all bored of the game anyways and wanted to move on to something new, even Fen.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are there any more dom content for the PC ? I really loved turning the table on Sera and Inessa is cute but there seems to have more opportunity of you becoming a slave than owning ones.
Bess/Ben the robot crew member can take the role of sub/dom during sex.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I think there's no doubt CoC2 has been progressing faster than TiTS in at least the last 3 months, especially where their main plot lines are concerned. Fen had the RPG4TG project, fell sick for most of a month, and then had to work through some ridiculously big backlog for most of another month. He tends to be transparent about time management on his blog. TiTS also generally seems to invest more time/resources on collecting waifus and fucking randoms in bars than CoC2 does. Dhaal seems to be moving toward its main story with these last updates though.

As for CoC2's content, although there have been some additions that don't tickle me either, the elf dungeon was a banger and makes me very excited to see the next Kasyrra meeting. The dryads recently added by Wsan are spicy and also have some future content teased for at least one of them. I also just love the corruption mechanic and how it changes interactions. CoC2 is still a great story/game. And don't forget about SKoW--they're a talented writer with good contributions to CoC2.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
They need to find more writers then, or it'll get worse and the game will eventually die off. Maybe they're all bored of the game anyways and wanted to move on to something new, even Fen.
I don't see any place where one can apply to be a writer (only where one can work for free to add content) or where TiTS (if that is what you were referring too there, and not CoC2) is looking to replace its lost actually employed writers.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
You would probably have to contribute enough good lengthy submissions to be acknowledged and offered a position.
Likely, and since that isn't generally how employment works I doubt any of those full-time actually paid writers will get replaced. Its rather disappointing, though I believe TiTS is open to modding, similarly to CoC?

Last edited:

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
You would probably have to contribute enough good lengthy submissions to be acknowledged and offered a position.
Exactly this. William didn’t get hired by Fen until he was writing for almost a year for him. Fen has a really hard time trusting people from what I’m told and that is why he doesn’t hire community writers right off the bat.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes