Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Chances are that Ibaraki-Douji just thinks looking dumb is "win", regardless of circumstance, as little trolls do for some reason.
Here's the attention you clearly wanted, dipshit. I'm actually amazed that you think 'little trolls' take looking dumb as a win.
If someone's objective is trolling and their method is doing it by acting retarded, they win by getting dipshits like you to engage on the same level of retardation. Getting you to roll in the muck, so to speak.

This post has a bit of irony in it, don't it?

Reactions: aroeah126

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Here's the attention you clearly wanted, dipshit. I'm actually amazed that you think 'little trolls' take looking dumb as a win.
If someone's objective is trolling and their method is doing it by acting retarded, they win by getting dipshits like you to engage on the same level of retardation. Getting you to roll in the muck, so to speak.

This post has a bit of irony in it, don't it?
I find you appearing butt-blasted after posting at least pretty obvious antagonism ironic, yes.
But if you call me the troll, you couldn't POSSIBLY be one, because that's how five-year-olds think!:D

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
I don't know why you're just quoting my two posts.
I think you misunderstood the irony part, since I'm referring to my own post.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks the Akane and Shizuyas. Quests make no damn sense and have truly shit writing and lazy Quest design. The MC they for some reason turn MC into a idiot who can't fight worth shit and your stats don't mean shit such lazy ass Quest design and writing. Like for some reason the MC can't take on a bunch a thugs or a few people who board your ship. But any other time you can take on Small armies by yourself take out pirate bases and take down a damn frost dragon.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Am i the only one who thinks the Akane and Shizuyas. Quests make no damn sense and have truly shit writing and lazy Quest design. The MC they for some reason turn MC into a idiot who can't fight worth shit and your stats don't mean shit such lazy ass Quest design and writing. Like for some reason the MC can't take on a bunch a thugs or a few people who board your ship. But any other time you can take on Small armies by yourself take out pirate bases and take down a damn frost dragon.
Never start a sentence off with "Am I the only one", chances are, you aren't and probably never will be. As to answer your question, it's almost like this game was written by 50 different people so there's no consistency as to how the MC acts in any situation.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Never start a sentence off with "Am I the only one", chances are, you aren't and probably never will be. As to answer your question, it's almost like this game was written by 50 different people so there's no consistency as to how the MC acts in any situation.
Well i know that but in every other quest you do MC acts well and does act with some consistency like being able to take care of them self but in them two quests he suddenly can't fight worth shit and acts like a dumb ass.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
December really can't come soon enough, I refuse to make a new playthrough then have it become incompatible during the java transition.

• Sad
Reactions: OofSs

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
i find it ironic that the one place where Fenoxo recieves the most criticism (here) is also the place where people share his patreon builds before they are made public and thus taking money away from him while at the same time being willing to pirate his latest versions.
(not that im complaining)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewd_chan
Mar 28, 2018
KohryuX The complaining that you are mentioning, in my perception, is because people actually enjoy or see the potential in TITS. But because of how the game is handled or how Fenoxo handles criticism, it leaves people with a bitter taste. I really enjoyed TITS initially, but lost my alot of interest due to how slow the main story is progressing. I'm more hopefully for COC2 too be honest.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I stumbled on a least favorite/most favorite character thread on the Fenoxo Forums and a few people did bring up Shizuya and Akane as their least favorite due to some of the things you said.

Criticism starts pretty much at this post if you wanna take a read. Begins with Shizuya and then the next page has some Akane criticism:

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
I never get jumped by Feruze while using the taxi on Dhaal. What the hell am I doing wrong? I've used the Taxi around 100 times and not seen it once. I only saw Feruze briefly at the party I think and nothing happened since.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes