James3

Dec 12, 2018
I don't know why you're just quoting my two posts.
I think you misunderstood the irony part, since I'm referring to my own post.
"I don't know why you're only quoting the posts where the argument you were referring to in the posts in witch you quoted them started"

Um... okay.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I never get jumped by Feruze while using the taxi on Dhaal. What the hell am I doing wrong? I've used the Taxi around 100 times and not seen it once. I only saw Feruze briefly at the party I think and nothing happened since.
Edit:I misread that. Yeah, hard to tell when it's a bug that prevents something from ever happening or the RNG is being a little bitch. Happened with Red Pills not transforming a part 1 time.
Completely lost interest in downloading that version when I read "Truthfinger", though. I've stopped fucking characters over anal fingering and insertion stuff.

And she won't fuck your ship crews behind your back.
What annoys me is times when the game won't confirm whether she's actually fucking characters like Kase or not, but keeps on putting that she's flirting at him and them interacting in your face more than other interactions on the ship. Kinda irritating.

So are we just shit out of luck with getting backer builds on here more often than we can get public ones now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know why it's ironic. It's a given that the people most unwilling to pay are those who have issues with the development.
Well. I'm not paying because i'm just poor. And i'm also not complaining about the game because i'm in the mindset off : "- If you can't do it yourself, don't complaing about those shit."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
So are we just shit out of luck with getting backer builds on here more often than we can get public ones now?
Nah we can only hope for public build. Since most backers here stopped backing the game so nobody is gonna throw it out for us anytime soon.

Reactions: Megumin.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
So, Fen released a demo site to the character creation Jacques is working. If this is going to be the JavaScript layout for tits, then I’m not gonna complain. The UI looks cool so far.

View attachment 868863
I'VE BEEN WANTING A FUCKING PROPORTION DISPLAY FOR MY CHARACTER SINCE I FUCKING BEGAN PLAYING THIS GODDAMN GAME, FINALLY!!!!
Having to Figure out the proportions of my characters in my head was a fucking pain in the ass, any news on when's the move is done?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Man I’m glad I’m not put off by slut characters. I couldn’t imagine playing these games if I did.
Completely lost interest in downloading that version when I read "Truthfinger", though. I've stopped fucking characters over anal fingering and insertion stuff.
That’s just you putting your fingers in Feruze’s cunt. If you rather fight her for your choice of fucking her, 69, or boobjob then just refuse. Though the Fuck Her option is bugged so you would need the latest version to do it.

Reactions: MangaKing

Trteyewuwqiq

Jul 10, 2019
That’s just you putting your fingers in Feruze’s cunt. If you rather fight her for your choice of fucking her, 69, or boobjob then just refuse. Though the Fuck Her option is bugged so you would need the latest version to do it.
The 'Fuck her' option works fine for me in 8.114.

P.S. Why can't we just pay Feruze triple and have her as a crewmember at this point? Jill is a boring moron who gets caught all the time anyway.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
if in the end there will be no option to marry Jill and have hate-love relationship with her, then I don't know why i bother myself with this game all this years
I rather there was an option to give her a forced treatment after all the shit she puts you through.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
if in the end there will be no option to marry Jill and have hate-love relationship with her, then I don't know why i bother myself with this game all this years
Well since Fenoxo bent over backwards for the no incest TOS that Patreon got a couple of years back and deleted the frostwyrm incest content, this, if it ever was a plan to begin with, has likely been scrapped.
Still don't understand why he simply didn't just switch over to subscribestar. Innoxia and Savin seem to have no problems with the site.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So, Fen released a demo site to the character creation Jacques is working. If this is going to be the JavaScript layout for tits, then I’m not gonna complain. The UI looks cool so far.

View attachment 868863
Fuck, and there's even a gallery...that's nice to have :)

(Hopefully I can still run the Java version on mac without having to use emulators...)

Reactions: Megumin. and OofSs

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
I'VE BEEN WANTING A FUCKING PROPORTION DISPLAY FOR MY CHARACTER SINCE I FUCKING BEGAN PLAYING THIS GODDAMN GAME, FINALLY!!!!
Having to Figure out the proportions of my characters in my head was a fucking pain in the ass, any news on when's the move is done?
Not sure. Savin said it would be most likely next year or the end of this year. No say about a specific date as far as I’m aware of sadly.

Fuck, and there's even a gallery...that's nice to have :)

(Hopefully I can still run the Java version on mac without having to use emulators...)
Its really nice so far even though it’s still a test. Fen said this isn’t the final product yet, so I’m hoping he’s going to add more neat stuff later on in the stages.

Last edited:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I don't know why it's ironic. It's a given that the people most unwilling to pay are those who have issues with the development. Contrary to popular belief by devs, the people who pirate aren't a lost customer. They most likely never would have backed in the first place. I don't back for the same reason as most people do. I don't think it's worth supporting Fen and his lackadaisical dev cycle. He frequently doesn't code or write for weeks at a time claiming his heart just isn't in it. I can understand a writer's block, but he has admitted time and time again that he has a massive backlog. He could simply stop writing and code the entirety of backlogged approved user-submitted content, but he's a lazy bitch.
Secondly, you're more likely to see the critiques here because Fen & Co. frequently act bitchy to anyone offering something other than high speed masturbatory praise.

The recent lull in content delivery and progression seems tied to Gedan not coding current work and instead rebuilding the game in JS, which is a shame. Gedan seems to have a much better work ethic and consistently delivers her work.
I also think that Savin's departure hurt FenCo more than he wants to admit. Savin seemed to be quite the rigid asshole about certain things, which I could see as aiding development.
yo, I've not been following this game for a while.
Mind telling what is up with Savin leaving? what for, is he gone for good and will that affect the game's development.
He was the guy who pushed cuck and furry dick girl content the most right?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Savin split from Fenoxo to make COC II as his own project, then proceeded to steal most of the writers from it with exclusive contracts to not write on other games. Many characters like Lund and Amber will never be complete at this rate since new authors are not allowed to touch unfinished content. The writers that remained for TITS either left like NoneSuch or were moved to the Visual Novel project they have been working on along with a lot of their artists.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Savin split from Fenoxo to make COC II as his own project, then proceeded to steal most of the writers from it with exclusive contracts to not write on other games. Many characters like Lund and Amber will never be complete at this rate since new authors are not allowed to touch unfinished content. The writers that remained for TITS either left like NoneSuch or were moved to the Visual Novel project they have been working on along with a lot of their artists.
Savin and the writers for CoC can (and still do) write for TITS. Except for Wsan, i think. But he stopped writing for TITS because he couldn't handle the workload. Nonesuch is also still writing for TITS. Nonesuch even put out a new npc (Bizzy) out this year.

Reactions: OofSs and Elias85

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So TiTs is dying a slow death now?
sucks since it was way better compared to coc2 imo.
Last I checked TiTs had been only getting sub and futa content. Any reason for that?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Last I checked TiTs had been only getting sub and futa content
What gave you that impression? Cuz last I checked these games kinda have a bias toward dom male players. This is coming from someone that plays a sub female.

I do agree with the futa part. I want a masculine male for once. Getting real tired of only have futas as my choice of partners.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes