DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Surprisingly, the only flat-chested girl in the game so of course we have to *fix* this by turning her into a disgusting freak of nature that can't even walk...
You can discourage bizzy from getting tittyblossom, and she will instead learn yoga and a bunch of erotic dance stuff, actually become a better more interesting person rather than a horribly mutated pile of titflesh. She can remain flat chested this way, able to physically move, and just as profitable as the other freakshow route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
What gave you that impression? Cuz last I checked these games kinda have a bias toward dom male players. This is coming from someone that plays a sub female.

I do agree with the futa part. I want a masculine male for once. Getting real tired of only have futas as my choice of partners.
I haven't been following TiTs either, just last time which was probably couple of months at least ago; the direction of the game was moving heavily towards futa content. Both from what was being added and the developer's comments.
So wanted to know where both the games were headed.
I enjoyed the first corruption of champions and while TiTs and coc2 has potential, they just kept adding content that's not for me and narrative wise boring/not fun for the player to role play in.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You can discourage bizzy from getting tittyblossom, and she will instead learn yoga and a bunch of erotic dance stuff, actually become a better more interesting person rather than a horribly mutated pile of titflesh. She can remain flat chested this way, able to physically move, and just as profitable as the other freakshow route.
I know that. It's just funny how the only character with tiny breasts is the one that has the quest to turn her into an abomination like the rest of the women in this game. It's pretty obvious that these guys are only interested in 2 things. Gigantic tits and futas.

Pretty ironic that Fen is getting tired of the game when he's pretty much been writting the same stuff for years.
Fucking spices things up for once. Write some small breast love. Some hardcore BDSM. Sex scenes for REALLY short characters where you're lifted in the air and used like a pocketpussy. It's always the same generic doggy, missionary, oral and titjob. No wonder he's bored.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OofSs

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I know that. It's just funny how the only character with tiny breasts is the one that has the quest to turn her into an abomination like the rest of the women in this game. It's pretty obvious that these guys are only interested in 2 things. Gigantic tits and futas.

Pretty ironic that Fen is getting tired of the game when he's pretty much been writting the same stuff for years.
Fucking spices things up for once. Write some small breast love. Some hardcore BDSM. Sex scenes for REALLY short characters where you're lifted in the air and used like a pocketpussy. It's always the same generic doggy, missionary, oral and titjob. No wonder he's bored.
FYI, you can keep Bizzy flat chested and coach her into taking pride for her small cups - I somehow missed that route. Use the cheatcode on the wiki to reset Bizzy rout

Reactions: OofSs and Elias85

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
What gave you that impression? Cuz last I checked these games kinda have a bias toward dom male players. This is coming from someone that plays a sub female.

I do agree with the futa part. I want a masculine male for once. Getting real tired of only have futas as my choice of partners.
Guess you can only hope he is done with Dane crew content.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Savin and the writers for CoC can (and still do) write for TITS. Except for Wsan, i think. But he stopped writing for TITS because he couldn't handle the workload. Nonesuch is also still writing for TITS. Nonesuch even put out a new npc (Bizzy) out this year.
I was going off what Fen said a few month back. The last content from Nonesuch was back in May.

1603591897067.png

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
I wonder why the fuck you guys even play this game when most of the material is futa based.
Heck its a kink of mine but i wonder why someone who is not into that would even play this.
I'm pretty sure there's more game's like this than just TiTs

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Been waiting for crewmate Dane for fucking years. He did recently mention he wrote a crew-Dane blowjob scene (unless that was a hallucination I had) so I hope we're close to him getting released. T.T
He did say that and you weren't dreaming about me. Give it 5 months or a year an you'll see it.

It was a joke btw pleese no kil
There is no way he would take that long to implement crew stuff... right?

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I wonder why the fuck you guys even play this game when most of the material is futa based.
Heck its a kink of mine but i wonder why someone who is not into that would even play this.
Idk about everyone else but there are very little quality female PC games out there that have decent sex scenes, are in a playable state, haven't been abandoned, have a variety of customization options and are still ongoing. I might be missing some but I've tried a lot. Some are good but have completed development so I'm not gonna replay it for 10 years. Some are obviously just made by and written for dudes to get off and contain just lesbian content or has lots of male-dom on female pc that is really just some asshole with a power fantasy for fucking braindead sluts. Some are just not my style (like a lot of the japanese rpg-ish ones). Etc etc.

Like, I've even gone into the TF genre where a dude gets transformed into a woman just because I wanted to play as a female pc and have them get fucked by males. While I don't like all of the content in Tits/CoC1+2, they at least have a variety of content that still appeals to me - even though at the end of the day it has a heavy focus on futa content and male PCs. Also again not speaking for the others but I don't mind futa (it's not my favorite kink but I don't mind it). It's better than them just being pure females because at least they have a dick for my PC to play with.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I was going off what Fen said a few month back. The last content from Nonesuch was back in May.

View attachment 872399
What Fenoxo if talkling about in the pic is one specific TITS character (Hand So) not Nonesuches overall involvement with TITS in terms of writing. Nonesuch is right now as we speak writing a new TITS npc that stalks you on several planets and tries to make you adddicted to her cum. He's not done with writing for TITS.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
1. Because they're still the best games in their particular format and still expand on content we like at rare times
and
2. Because they didn't start that way, genius, at least not when most of us saw them. They start out with a good amount of het content, act like they're going to be inclusive with everything after that, then, in true fashion of fucks like them, start just adding things from their own sexual orientation and preferences and do the production version of starring at you, blinking, and acting like you're just the 1 with a problem in attitude if you don't like it.
after
3. Some people get involved with games for a while before ditching them.
Some wouldn't have started them to begin with if they felt they had more to do. Don't forget some of where most of these games were posted, either.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Usually yiff.party updates faster than this site. Unfortunately, not this time though.
Aren't these backer build protected with via email? I remember seeing something about needing to log in with your patreon info on the fenoxo site to access the download.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Aren't these backer build protected with via email? I remember seeing something about needing to log in with your patreon info on the fenoxo site to access the download.
Yes, but Fenoxo usually posts MEGA links to the last backer-build SWF image packs directly on his Patreon. If you're willing to download and use an SWF player, it works. Unfortunately, this time, Fenoxo had problems uploading to MEGA and there were no links.

I assume you need to log into the Fenoxo site to get the non-image pack backer-build...:)

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Yes, but Fenoxo usually posts MEGA links to the last backer-build SWF image packs directly on his Patreon. If you're willing to download and use an SWF player, it works. Unfortunately, this time, Fenoxo had problems uploading to MEGA and there were no links.

I assume you need to log into the Fenoxo site to get the non-image pack backer-build...:)
Yeah, the non-image pack builds are, if I remember correctly, hosted on the site and need to be accessed through accounts that have access to the Patreon. The imagepack build are hosted through MEGA because of the size of them would probably cause issues with hosting them on their site since they're over half a Gb in size. Also, reminder, the image pack is only updated every once and a while. It is not updated with every update.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Idk about everyone else but there are very little quality female PC games out there that have decent sex scenes, are in a playable state, haven't been abandoned, have a variety of customization options and are still ongoing. I might be missing some but I've tried a lot. Some are good but have completed development so I'm not gonna replay it for 10 years. Some are obviously just made by and written for dudes to get off and contain just lesbian content or has lots of male-dom on female pc that is really just some asshole with a power fantasy for fucking braindead sluts. Some are just not my style (like a lot of the japanese rpg-ish ones). Etc etc.

Like, I've even gone into the TF genre where a dude gets transformed into a woman just because I wanted to play as a female pc and have them get fucked by males. While I don't like all of the content in Tits/CoC1+2, they at least have a variety of content that still appeals to me - even though at the end of the day it has a heavy focus on futa content and male PCs. Also again not speaking for the others but I don't mind futa (it's not my favorite kink but I don't mind it). It's better than them just being pure females because at least they have a dick for my PC to play with.

Caliross might be worth a look? It's female PC - there's a strong focus on mind control but most (if not all) of it can actually be avoided. While the scenes with the PC tend towards her being submissive (also mostly avoidable), there are also several options to take a more dominant role with men and women.
It's not exactly tailored to the tastes you've outlined above, but if there really is such a dearth of content in that area, you might find something you like in it at least?

Reactions: Kallisto
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes