James3

Dec 12, 2018
Well public came out early, seems a bit lackluster but i guess since I haven't played the last patch it might have more
Good timing for us currently since no one's leaking the backer builds lately and there wasn't much in the last two. Gonna suck for the backers for a while, though.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So from what I've gathered from the past few pages is that the development for the game has been... mismanaged for lack of a better term. Can't really comment on the new content since I haven't gotten around to playing it, but is the writing at least on par for some of the earlier parts of the game?
That's not really a yes or no question, given the writing has ALWAYS, from the start, been hit or miss, depending on your tastes, patience and the like. Its about the same as ever. Hit or miss.
I mean, for me, personally, the game peaks at the snake lady sucking your dick and every other scene is just miles worse than that. Much like Dominic's scenes were the best part of coc. But many will disagree.

The new area really doesn't do much for me since
One enemy is tail fucking, which is weird
One seems to be broken and just sits at 0 hp infinitely so I can't even see its scenes
The underground area is tedious to see anything in and then they all cover more or less the same (boring to me) content
The hottest part is the robot above ground, before you fix her, visually. I have a save just so I can ogle her.
But many will disagree

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
That's not really a yes or no question, given the writing has ALWAYS, from the start, been hit or miss, depending on your tastes, patience and the like. Its about the same as ever. Hit or miss.
I mean, for me, personally, the game peaks at the snake lady sucking your dick and every other scene is just miles worse than that. Much like Dominic's scenes were the best part of coc. But many will disagree.

The new area really doesn't do much for me since
One enemy is tail fucking, which is weird
One seems to be broken and just sits at 0 hp infinitely so I can't even see its scenes
The underground area is tedious to see anything in and then they all cover more or less the same (boring to me) content
The hottest part is the robot above ground, before you fix her, visually. I have a save just so I can ogle her.
But many will disagree
Yeah, that's kind of an upended question so sorry lol. I tend to come around to this game every few months to see how progress has been made. I guess I was curious since this forum seems to be rather negative towards the game and I was wondering if the writing for the new updates were the cause.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The only decent thing about about the recent updates are the cyborg upgrades, that shit has been in the code for years and its finally being put to use.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, that's kind of an upended question so sorry lol. I tend to come around to this game every few months to see how progress has been made. I guess I was curious since this forum seems to be rather negative towards the game and I was wondering if the writing for the new updates were the cause.
This forum towards the game is negative because of how erratic the writing is.

The project doesn't really have a full-time "lead writer" nor does Fenoxo go around cracking the whip for new content so the quality output is erratic and uneven. If the project was 100% free, no one would give a shit but the project is bankrolled by a $30000 a month Patreon and people expect more when that much money money gets thrown around.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
What does that bad end entails. It's supposed to be for very short characters, correct?
My pc is 4 inch in height and yes its only for short character. It overrides the "you take control of the hold with tuuva" ending with you being captured with by the war lion and becoming his personal slave. Have not tried it with female pc yet since mine was tall.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020

The project doesn't really have a full-time "lead writer" nor does Fenoxo go around cracking the whip for new content so the quality output is erratic and uneven. If the project was 100% free, no one would give a shit but the project is bankrolled by a $30000 a month Patreon and people expect more when that much money money gets thrown around.
Ah, that's why people are so pissed. Pretty understandable. Still, since I mainly play the free monthly I'm not too terribly upset.

PoonMashta

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone have a link to the latest pub build? For some reason it dls real slow for me. wanted to know if there was a mega for it.

bloren

Sep 7, 2017

I can't wrap my head around this mindset and that's for 2 reasons.

1. We're on a forum dedicated to sailing the high seas.

2. You get everything for free in due time anyway, like yeah there are backers patches but it's not like it is exclusive content, just time gated.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018

2. You get everything for free in due time anyway, like yeah there are backers patches but it's not like it is exclusive content, just time gated.
It's not even just those things alone. You fail to remember that this "game" has been in development Hell for 6 years at this point, and the sheer fact that it's not done, and has more or less just been sucking up money for the last 5 years is what more people have an issue with. That and the rather same-y content that gets put out every other patch. It's been the same thing for quite a while of, new place that isn't plot or story important -> fill it with random one-off NPCs for sex scenes -> fill encounter areas with whatever rapey enemy types (make sure to includes at least 3 that have dicks bigger than the MC) -> include dungeon place that doesn't further the plot -> end of location. People are just tired of it after, again, 6 years.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Personally that's due to the aforementioned slow and light updates and the sheer amount of money they get monthly despite that. This site ain't hurting them even a little and they don't need more money to be just as slow.

Reactions: drfortune888

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017

1. I don't think you realize how much of the internet would instantly disappear if anti-piracy laws were fully enforced.

2. Yeah and the content is shit. No one is complaining about time gates.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes