BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I thought that Fen wouldn't get political on his blog and leave that stuff for twitter but that new blog post is telling people to vote... :rolleyes:
It's almost like one side in particular is really panicky about how this election is gonna go, so they're just going as deep as they can. Don't worry though, it'll be over soon enough. :D

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fenoxo once talked about how hard it was to commission people to write certain things for his game. He states that people would just much rather write a character with their own fetishes for free, than write some other character for money. The vast majority of freelance writing for TITS is covered by private commissions, or funded by the respective writers own patreon. A good majority of the stuff in TITS wasn't even funded by Fenoxo's patreon, but by a third party.
And when those writers disappeared, or pulled their projects, is when the backlog started. And why the writing for the game is so scattershot in places in terms of events and NPCs--everyone wanted to get their super special snowflake NPC in the game at the start of TiTs, but few wanted to see these projects as things they'd need to continue contributing to, so when they left there was no one left to take over. It's only been in like the past handful of months that Fenoxo re-opened submissions, and even then it was only for established characters, because their backlog of "things to fix," got so long. (Fenoxo was also going through a divorce, iirc, when a lot of the bitching about content started and people started leaving. He's able to work full-time on TiTs through patreon, but I'm pretty sure--like you mentioned--other prolific writers aren't in the same boat.)

As someone who writes for a living, as well, I want to also try and make it apparent how hard it is to even be creative when you suffer from depression. Everyone thought at the beginning of the pandemic that this would be prime time to get shit like novels and projects done... but then we all quickly figured out just how difficult it is to write when you feel like your entire life is a shitshow and the world might end tomorrow.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
The backlog has been a thing for years, it didn't just start because of people who once wrote for the the game just left. Part of the reason those people left was because of the backlog and how long it took for Fen to get through it to read, judge, and have stuff added to the game. Most of the reason why the game's direction is so scattered is because Fen used the backlog as a reason for stifling the progress of the game. Instead of continuing the plot and story, he would open submissions, let them pile up, and then spend the next few months reading over the shit instead of doing anything else, and why would he? Why would you progress your game, when you could spend 2-3 month reading a 200 page submission that does nothing for the overall story? Why would you progress anything when you could just add people's one-off characters and various other one-time encounters, and ultimately put out less content then you did 5 years ago when your collective will give you 30k every month?

As someone who writes for a living, as well, I want to also try and make it apparent how hard it is to even be creative when you suffer from depression.
As for this, well, it's a good thing that most of the content that goes into his own game isn't written by Fen, otherwise we probably wouldn't even be THIS far...

Jul 28, 2017
That's because the people who used to supply the thread with backer builds don't want to continue to support the subpar updates that's been happening. Therefore, no more backer builds.
i already know m8, that's still a win for fenoxo.
cant believe i made a joke and i had to explain it as if i were among autists.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I just find it fucking wild that there aren't even new builds ending up on SVScomics. It's like literally everyone that leaks builds have just thrown their hands up and walked away

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
As someone who writes for a living, as well, I want to also try and make it apparent how hard it is to even be creative when you suffer from depression. Everyone thought at the beginning of the pandemic that this would be prime time to get shit like novels and projects done... but then we all quickly figured out just how difficult it is to write when you feel like your entire life is a shitshow and the world might end tomorrow.
Bro, that pompous fuck literally said he's currently depressed because he couldn't take his yearly "mandated by him" vacation.
I live in Venezuela and folks like him are now complaining how hard life is after a year of this "shitshow", when for the past 10 years me and my family have dealt with worse shit and the last thing that would cross our minds would be getting depressed over some inane reason like that.
I don't know what is it that keeps people like him alive honestly, since their willpower, and by extension, will to live, seem to be at an all time low even when their standard of living is miles ahead of over more than half of the world's population.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Did anyone do/enjoy the Love Starz content? I've started it and right now it's pretty meh for me. I think when Fen was talking about it in his posts he kept calling it a kpop band or whatever (and maybe they are a bit) but honestly it's more like the Powerpuff Girls: Sci-fi Slut Stars. Blue is cute tho.

Reactions: Lewd_chan

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Did anyone do/enjoy the Love Starz content? I've started it and right now it's pretty meh for me. I think when Fen was talking about it in his posts he kept calling it a kpop band or whatever (and maybe they are a bit) but honestly it's more like the Powerpuff Girls: Sci-fi Slut Stars. Blue is cute tho.
I found it funny that the only one I hit on just gave me a flat no and yeah, I don't see much in the content. Must be another case of it only has enough if you have all the writers' tastes.

Reactions: Kallisto

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone do/enjoy the Love Starz content?
It’s cute enough. So far it’s just interacting with them in their house, fucking them, and tiny little silly “events” like Truth or Dare. The whole band thing hasn’t really been relevant since their intro though. I was expecting something more like Bizzy where you get involved in their career. Just seems like window dressing.

D

Deleted member 841602

Bro, that pompous fuck literally said he's currently depressed because he couldn't take his yearly "mandated by him" vacation.
I live in Venezuela and folks like him are now complaining how hard life is after a year of this "shitshow", when for the past 10 years me and my family have dealt with worse shit and the last thing that would cross our minds would be getting depressed over some inane reason like that.
I don't know what is it that keeps people like him alive honestly, since their willpower, and by extension, will to live, seem to be at an all time low even when their standard of living is miles ahead of over more than half of the world's population.
haha fuck me thats an awesome comment. in other words he said: whining on a high level. (at least its a phrase we say here).
oot: and yes hes right. try to live in such situation where u are getting bullied for years. venezuelian people i love u :)

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Ok...my turn to give back to the comunity

TiTS 0.8.120

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time doing this let me know if i missed/messed up anything.

ps: frog eater here so...english is not my native language :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes