shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Its all an act to delay the game and make more money from what I see. Its hard to believe him being sick all the time when he also shows up in live streams all hyped up and fine with a perfectly good computer that has a failed hard drive.

edit: thanks for the upload, AIR version looks good so far.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Twinkindisguise

Jul 28, 2018

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Did the Penny Pump-King email not proc for anyone else this year? Not even on Halloween day for my newer character. The haunted house attraction was a real disappointment, not a single het option of all those rooms, apparently, and you have to just reload when you go in the Kui-tan one if your libido is high. The most annoying and inconsiderate thing being if you take a female character to that one, "LOL, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU COULD DOOOOO!" The first thing they mention is one of their male parts and they couldn't even think of any female scene? When you act like that, you kind of deserve any shit you get on the internet.

D

Deleted member 841602

Did the Penny Pump-King email not proc for anyone else this year? Not even on Halloween day for my newer character. The haunted house attraction was a real disappointment, not a single het option of all those rooms, apparently, and you have to just reload when you go in the Kui-tan one if your libido is high. The most annoying and inconsiderate thing being if you take a female character to that one, "LOL, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU COULD DOOOOO!" The first thing they mention is one of their male parts and they couldn't even think of any female scene? When you act like that, you kind of deserve any shit you get on the internet.
that room walking was a bit confusing yes. even a little hind was missing. i think that was some quick writing because they saw "omg john look, tomorrow is halloween and we didnt bought candy!". well at least in my opinion it looks like that. in other words, u could have written it long ago with much time to revise. after halloween is before halloween you know :). btw fenoxos forum have a story section where u can write ur own stories and send them in. it needs some sort of approval and a special document but it is described how u can contribute. its worth a look at it.

to our frog eater(Placidarrect): yaaaaaay ^^

Reactions: Placidarrest

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
James3 , From the :
"[Level 7+] Steele has a chance of recieving an e-mail from Penny starting quest
  • That event is no longer obtainable once Penny has joined your crew
  • While the Pump-King quest is ongoing, the can be encountered on between 23:00 and 1:00 in-game"
I think that also would not be triggerable if you have "Space Urta" - the bimbo version of Penny as your crew member.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Bro, that pompous fuck literally said he's currently depressed because he couldn't take his yearly "mandated by him" vacation.
I live in Venezuela and folks like him are now complaining how hard life is after a year of this "shitshow", when for the past 10 years me and my family have dealt with worse shit and the last thing that would cross our minds would be getting depressed over some inane reason like that.
I don't know what is it that keeps people like him alive honestly, since their willpower, and by extension, will to live, seem to be at an all time low even when their standard of living is miles ahead of over more than half of the world's population.
Fen's entire life story at this point can be rounded up as "1st world problems." Imagine being depressed because you couldn't take your multiple furrycon vacations that 1000% result in you getting sick afterwards, so you have to take even more days off.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
James3 , From the :
"[Level 7+] Steele has a chance of recieving an e-mail from Penny starting quest
  • That event is no longer obtainable once Penny has joined your crew
  • While the Pump-King quest is ongoing, the can be encountered on between 23:00 and 1:00 in-game"
I think that also would not be triggerable if you have "Space Urta" - the bimbo version of Penny as your crew member.
The only saved character I have that isn't maxed with what you actually need in the game is in CoC 1 and I never had Penny onboard. I wouldn't have mentioned it if they didn't qualify. Does simply asking her count? Because it literally changes nothing else when she says she can't. I'm wondering if loading the previous character while the window is still up confuses the game, too.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
wonder if fen would ever stop looking at this thread considering all the criticism and hate he gets (although well deserved).

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
The only saved character I have that isn't maxed with what you actually need in the game is in CoC 1 and I never had Penny onboard. I wouldn't have mentioned it if they didn't qualify. Does simply asking her count? Because it literally changes nothing else when she says she can't. I'm wondering if loading the previous character while the window is still up confuses the game, too.
Good point sir. But sadly asking Penny - by her dialogue options - will not trigger any Seazonal Event (i have her on board).
However you could trigger this by using cheats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Did the Save editor ever get an update or is that a dead project at this point.
Because if thats the case i'll be a very sad boy. :(

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can it still work on the backer patches?
yes.
you will only have "problems" when you have something the editor doesn't recognize.
as an example, backer update with a new item/perk, you play it, get the item/perk, go to the editor, the editor doesn't know what it is.
that's about it.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
New backer build just got released. How long does it usually take for it to be uploaded here?
Nowadays? its pretty rare and I wouldn't hold your breath, we got lucky with the last patch but i dont know if they are going to help us out again, gets updated more often then us, and im not sure if they even have the last patch

Reactions: Megumin.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes