Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Fuck its on yiff but Fen didn't post any links to the game on his pateron, so there's only the post and no game :(

Trteyewuwqiq

Jul 10, 2019
Fuck its on yiff but Fen didn't post any links to the game on his pateron, so there's only the post and no game :(

Its possible whatever account he uses to post stuff to Mega has been flagged for 'extreme' content. As Mega has been getting rather prudish as of late. A bunch of links to H-game updates and files have been removed due to that. Heaven forbid people consume smut on the internet.

Reactions: Megumin.

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
i find it ironic that the one place where Fenoxo recieves the most criticism (here) is also the place where people share his patreon builds before they are made public and thus taking money away from him while at the same time being willing to pirate his latest versions.
(not that im complaining)
I don't know why it's ironic. It's a given that the people most unwilling to pay are those who have issues with the development. Contrary to popular belief by devs, the people who pirate aren't a lost customer. They most likely never would have backed in the first place. I don't back for the same reason as most people do. I don't think it's worth supporting Fen and his lackadaisical dev cycle. He frequently doesn't code or write for weeks at a time claiming his heart just isn't in it. I can understand a writer's block, but he has admitted time and time again that he has a massive backlog. He could simply stop writing and code the entirety of backlogged approved user-submitted content, but he's a lazy bitch.
Secondly, you're more likely to see the critiques here because Fen & Co. frequently act bitchy to anyone offering something other than high speed masturbatory praise.

The recent lull in content delivery and progression seems tied to Gedan not coding current work and instead rebuilding the game in JS, which is a shame. Gedan seems to have a much better work ethic and consistently delivers her work.
I also think that Savin's departure hurt FenCo more than he wants to admit. Savin seemed to be quite the rigid asshole about certain things, which I could see as aiding development.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Gedan seems to have a much better work ethic and consistently delivers her work.
I don't know about that. Most of the scenes and such in the game are usually coded by someone else and not Gedan, and it's been like that for the last few years.. Gedan was also the one who was supposed to make the ship system in the first place, about 3-4 years ago. Then nothing ever came out of that, even if you ask Fen today, he still has no answer for it, that's why there are two different ship systems in the game. Ships, and ShittyShips. ShittyShips was the one that Fen and possibly someone else managed to crank out in about a week or so, meanwhile everyone was asking him what was going on with Ships, to which he never had an answer.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I don't know about that. Most of the scenes and such in the game are usually coded by someone else and not Gedan, and it's been like that for the last few years.. Gedan was also the one who was supposed to make the ship system in the first place, about 3-4 years ago. Then nothing ever came out of that, even if you ask Fen today, he still has no answer for it, that's why there are two different ship systems in the game. Ships, and ShittyShips. ShittyShips was the one that Fen and possibly someone else managed to crank out in about a week or so, meanwhile everyone was asking him what was going on with Ships, to which he never had an answer.
If I remember correctly, the original ship combat was from that one demo they made. I can't remember the name though. Silent something something was it?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I for one cant wait to see if i play the game long enough to actually get the people i impregnated actually give babies, or have the java edition finish and stop playing any other version. With that being said, I only play this game at least once a week and progress about 2-4 days. with someone mentioning the transition happening in december, i find it highly unlikely i will see the frostwyrm "incest" (not anymore) content again (like all my runs, I still to this day have not seen the frostwyrm content). It also brings me to a couple of thoughts. I'm pretty sure im missing out on 45% of content either because I don't know it exists, or i simply dont "vibe" with it. Like the slavery content, defo not a fan of that shit (shit as in thing, not dissing, just not a fan).

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I stumbled on a least favorite/most favorite character thread on the Fenoxo Forums and a few people did bring up Shizuya and Akane as their least favorite due to some of the things you said.

Criticism starts pretty much at this post if you wanna take a read. Begins with Shizuya and then the next page has some Akane criticism:
No idea why people like Anno she is basically like Cait from COC2 a pure dumpster fire.

Reactions: Tatoba and AlsoLime

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
No idea why people like Anno she is basically like Cait from COC2 a pure dumpster fire.
For me Anno feels a lot better than Cait. Most scenes we see Anno would treat you with her wide array of sluts. She is like a wingman and doesn't really take the focus of scenes away from the player. The only similarity to that dumpster fire is that they are both sluts. But Anno doesn't immediately goes in heat at the first dick she sees.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
For me Anno feels a lot better than Cait. Most scenes we see Anno would treat you with her wide array of sluts. She is like a wingman and doesn't really take the focus of scenes away from the player. The only similarity to that dumpster fire is that they are both sluts. But Anno doesn't immediately goes in heat at the first dick she sees.
The only good thing about Anno is you can leave her on that crap hole of a planet.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Come on would you really trust her. lol
Lol I know she would still fuck around but look at her interactions with shekka when you give her a big horse dong. They still banter. And when you sleep with both. She would still pleasure you than shekka. And there are no subtle hints thrown all the time at your face that she is fucking someone that kinda makes you iritating. Only one I could remember is her hunting for some captain in bars around planets. The thing with Anno is, we know we can't avoid her open relationship and she does fuck around even before she met the PC. But we felt like it was something special for the PC that she even invites the PC for a threesome with her girlfriend Kaeda. And sometimes I hate sharing and the scenes allows that choice. While the other one doesn't really give a choice and makes you feel like just another dick being passed around Cait but the writer wants you to believe your special to cait. Now that is a dumpster fire. Try and recruit all dong wielding companion and ask them about her and you know she fuck all of them. Sometimes in front of you (arona and cait in frosthound) sometimes behind you (brint broke his bed). Makes you just want to treat her like nothing more like a rape shield during combat and cum dumpster outside.

Tl;dr : Anno has good background stories and have some restraints. Cait goes deus vult on every cock and the backstory seems like an excuse for her existense.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Lol I know she would still fuck around but look at her interactions with shekka when you give her a big horse dong. They still banter. And when you sleep with both. She would still pleasure you than shekka. And there are no subtle hints thrown all the time at your face that she is fucking someone that kinda makes you iritating. Only one I could remember is her hunting for some captain in bars around planets. The thing with Anno is, we know we can't avoid her open relationship and she does fuck around even before she met the PC. But we felt like it was something special for the PC that she even invites the PC for a threesome with her girlfriend Kaeda. And sometimes I hate sharing and the scenes allows that choice. While the other one doesn't really give a choice and makes you feel like just another dick being passed around Cait but the writer wants you to believe your special to cait. Now that is a dumpster fire. Try and recruit all dong wielding companion and ask them about her and you know she fuck all of them. Sometimes in front of you (arona and cait in frosthound) sometimes behind you (brint broke his bed). Makes you just want to treat her like nothing more like a rape shield during combat and cum dumpster outside.
They are both dumpster fires to me one of the reasons i avoid them shame you can not fully avoid Cait you have to take her with you if you want to marry the mare girl in COC2.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
shame you can not fully avoid Cait you have to take her with you if you want to marry the mare girl in COC2.
Could you elaborate more in this nonsense fuckery? Why the fuck is she an essential thing to marry that mare? Does this mean I have to complete all her previous quest I have abandoned just to marry that mare?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Could you elaborate more in this nonsense fuckery? Why the fuck is she an essential thing to marry that mare? Does this mean I have to complete all her previous quest I have abandoned just to marry that mare?
Remember she is a priest but for some reason you have to bring her to do the wedding i don't get why you can not just ask sanders to help you do it for you. And no you don't have to do her quest you just have to bring that trash with you to get married. Plus the weird thing about the game is some Events act like she is in the party when she is not.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Remember she is a priest but for some reason you have to bring her to do the wedding i don't get why you can not just ask sanders to help you do it you. And no you don't have to do her quest you just have to bring that trash with you to get married. Plus the weird thing about the game is some Events act like she is in the party when she is not.
Hahahaha what the fuck that is exactly the thought on my mind! "Please don't use the priest excuse, sanders is more suited for a marriage ceremony" and you said the thing I'm gonna hate to hear. This is why I made that joke that one day, she'll even land the last hit on the end boss.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hahahaha what the fuck that is exactly the thought on my mind! "Please don't use the priest excuse, sanders is more suited for a marriage ceremony" and you said the thing I'm gonna hate to hear. This is why I made that joke that one day, she'll even land the last hit on the end boss.
I know i bet they will make her god damn quest mandatory to do at some point.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I stumbled on a least favorite/most favorite character thread on the Fenoxo Forums and a few people did bring up Shizuya and Akane as their least favorite due to some of the things you said.

Criticism starts pretty much at this post if you wanna take a read. Begins with Shizuya and then the next page has some Akane criticism:
Damn that sucks... Akane is one of the few characters that has anything BDSM related...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes