Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Exactly this. William didn’t get hired by Fen until he was writing for almost a year for him. Fen has a really hard time trusting people from what I’m told and that is why he doesn’t hire community writers right off the bat.
Like I said, then its unlikely they will get replaced by new consistent writers. I wouldn't work for free for a year on the off chance they might pay me, nor do I know any other writers that would do so. That mentality Fen has seems a bit off, but the main point is that I agree with the people saying its mostly going to be 'downhill' from here and with more pessimistic outlooks on development.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Like I said, then its unlikely they will get replaced by new consistent writers. I wouldn't work for free for a year on the off chance they might pay me, nor do I know any other writers that would do so. That mentality Fen has seems a bit off, but the main point is that I agree with the people saying its mostly going to be 'downhill' from here and with more pessimistic outlooks on development.
From my perspective this is hilarious. Fen have trust issues hiring new writers. Mean while the old backer that left had trust issues with fen delivering content. Especially if those backers have been through the breeding season game debacle, we have bigger doubts throwing away monthly for something that have been going so lackluster in months. May god have mercy on this game.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
From my perspective this is hilarious. Fen have trust issues hiring new writers. Mean while the old backer that left had trust issues with fen delivering content. Especially if those backers have been through the breeding season game debacle, we have bigger doubts throwing away monthly for something that have been going so lackluster in months. May god have mercy on this game.
The lack of trust is certainly not due to a lack of funds to hire writers, and the fact that they could easily make contracts that clearly define the duties of those hired onto the project (or even work by commission on a smaller scale) seems to suggest that perhaps it may be something else - or maybe I'm just silly. Who knows.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
The lack of trust is certainly not due to a lack of funds to hire writers, and the fact that they could easily make contracts that clearly define the duties of those hired onto the project (or even work by commission on a smaller scale) seems to suggest that perhaps it may be something else - or maybe I'm just silly. Who knows.
They do have quality control over written submissions before it can be accepted to the back log. From simple punctuation usage to the wording usage. And they (the writer for submission) must follow certain rules in their writing to make the programmer job easier to put it in game. If there is too much correction needed it simply goes to the bin. Some people think its worth following this rule while some writers don't think its worth the hassle. In the end, only a very small writer who are competent enough can keep up and have some chances of being paid.

It is a good way of maintaining control in terms of quality and I like that. It's just way too slow to have a new dedicated writers to write content for TiTS. And since present writers keep stalling their content and some abandoned it. It's hard for me to think optimistically that the content would flow as regularly as the good old days of TiTS.

And it doesn't help that CoC2 has more updates with new scenes than TiTs update with either just bugfixing and new npc but not much content for sex scenes.

Anyways, these are just my personal views, there are tons of others who still have high hopes for this project. But for me the feeling of passion from each updates back then seems kinda winded at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: OofSs

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
And it doesn't help that CoC2 has more updates with new scenes than TiTs update with either just bugfixing and new npc but not much content for sex scenes.
Well, from reading some earlier posts that seems to be because CoC2 has writers that it actually pays, and not only that but some of them came from TiTS where there was no clear contract that seemed to actually include them finishing their work.

Reactions: OofSs and JTakiyaa

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
does anybody know what the gryvain heartland republic wants when given the choices drugs, entertainment, security, or flirt (when in the zaibatsu party thing in dhaal)

edit: found the walkthrough a couple pages back

Last edited:

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Fen hires writers? Since when?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KelperGamma

Trteyewuwqiq

Jul 10, 2019
People complaining about futa everywhere
Paige content gets more futa content

So, how long till the anti-futa fanatics are seething?

I, for one, can't wait for my perfectly muscled dog-girl to absolutely blow out my asshole again and again.
It's also about god-damn-time that you can masturbate with Erra's panties.
The only real contention I have is that the writing for futa content is rather samey. Meanwhile characters who should really just be made into crew members are left as one-off encounters.

Reactions: daedal and Bootyman

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Fen hires writers? Since when?
According to some folks earlier he did have writers he paid, however they all left to work for Savin. Fen, seemingly - if any of that is true, forgot to write up contracts that outlined their duties.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
People complaining about futa everywhere
Paige content gets more futa content

So, how long till the anti-futa fanatics are seething?

I, for one, can't wait for my perfectly muscled dog-girl to absolutely blow out my asshole again and again.
It's also about god-damn-time that you can masturbate with Erra's panties.
It's not even that those people are anti-futa. They're just anti-oversaturation, which you clearly missed the point. Not mention, I'm sure those people, like some of us, just don't care anymore.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What are they describing that the Ephemerobe does exactly, make you look like your body is censored on tv?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
It's not even that those people are anti-futa. They're just anti-oversaturation, which you clearly missed the point. Not mention, I'm sure those people, like some of us, just don't care anymore.
Chances are that Ibaraki-Douji just thinks looking dumb is "win", regardless of circumstance, as little trolls do for some reason.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes