jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
btw there is now a backup of both the test and release tits online releases. here
btw this backup is an unchanging snapshot of the two versions as of today. It will not be updated with any new changes if any are added.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I just want to say I kind of wish I could have more crew mates of different species.
As nice as more crewmates might be, there are 22 already (24 if you count Varmint and Siegwulfe, but they're more pets) Among them there are 5 who are modified humans and 3 who are androids and 1 is an AI-GreyGoo. The rest are aliens though, there is a Dzaan, an Ausar, a Suula, a Galotian, a Milodan, 2 Kaithrit, a Kui-tan, a Gabilani, a Half Ausar Dog-morph, the Pexiga, a Raskvel, and a Sparadat. More species in the crew members than any Mass Effect game.

I have trouble keeping track of them all as it is, I'd rather they focus on more development for those already on board than add more.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a schedule on when will they finish the main story?
I just want to see how it ends, forget new NPCs or new weapons / items, I just want it concluded.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
As nice as more crewmates might be, there are 22 already (24 if you count Varmint and Siegwulfe, but they're more pets) Among them there are 5 who are modified humans and 3 who are androids and 1 is an AI-GreyGoo. The rest are aliens though, there is a Dzaan, an Ausar, a Suula, a Galotian, a Milodan, 2 Kaithrit, a Kui-tan, a Gabilani, a Half Ausar Dog-morph, the Pexiga, a Raskvel, and a Sparadat. More species in the crew members than any Mass Effect game.

I have trouble keeping track of them all as it is, I'd rather they focus on more development for those already on board than add more.
my thought process both about sex and possibly "world-building" wherein at the end of the game my companions will become my board of advisors. For ones like the Varmint I might revisit dr badger and have them uplift the Varmint.

I would like to possibly hire some of the girls from Azariah's harem.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
btw to further push my weird idea: at the end of the game, the companions you have could control how your company interacts with certain planets/homeworlds/species. Like if all your companions don't like the Zil your company may try to drive them deeper and deeper into Mhen'ga until possibly a war starts.

I am somewhat taking cues from possibly the mass effect games with my ideas. but unlike in mass effect where the Paragon Renagade stats only affect you as a character, they also apply to the future of your company.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
Sep 10, 2021
Just tried to my way around the , doesn't seem to work; something about a "302 error". Nothing new on , either.

Maybe if someone can get a better link for the online Javascript build, we can find a way to download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The versions that have been posted seem not to work or won't even load. It either crashes or gets stuck at the start or crashes after playing for a minute.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
possible issues with getting backer online version:

Could be fingerprinted

trying to download all the parts could raise some kind of alarm

could be heavily dynamic or truly server based where the "backer" version is little more than a shell to access the game. (I have seen this first hand with another TF game)

due to the complexity of trying to download it getting missing assets is a given.

The backer builds could have phone home code in them.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I received an email from Benjamin Tiberius Tee, how do I open it? I am still at the first location
Just click on the mail to read it. It just allows you to visit his planet any time - adds it to the locations choice list.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes