Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is the typical non Javascript ver of TiTs gonna be updated or is that being put away to completely focus on JS?
TiTs is 100% moving on to Javascript :) Flash version has been canceled. Hopefully the Javascript version will be downloadable. If the Javascript version is downloadable, it is playable with anyone who has a modern web browser – so much more accessible than the flash version :)

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
TiTs is 100% moving on to Javascript :) Flash version has been canceled. Hopefully the Javascript version will be downloadable. If the Javascript version is downloadable, it is playable with anyone who has a modern web browser – so much more accessible than the flash version :)
better yet it will be more accessible to those with vision issues

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
essentially flash is horrible with any sort of screen reading software even if the accessibility flag has been turned on. This is because it's fully up to the developer to hardcode the screen readable strings. And even if they add the strings there are issues with having flash update those strings eg all dynamic components would probably be jibberish in the wind unless the elements are completely deleted and recreated in each frame.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
That's good to know. Hopefully we can transfer the save files and such.
You can. In fact, if you open up the flash version and go to the "save" screen, there should be an option to convert your save file into Javascript compatible format. Keep in mind that your converted save file will most likely not work with the current javascript game as the current Javascript has very, very, very limited content – but once Javascript version 100% ports Flash content, converted save files will work stelar :)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
somewhat honest question: does anyone play TiTS for its somewhat decent writing choices as just opposed to just a sex game?
Honestly no, for me it mostly stems from how unlike the original CoC(I could actually play this one in the way you're describing) there's not a real thematic justification for so many of the characters being as openly sexualized as they are while also clashing with the fact that some of them have hang ups about things that don't seem to make any sense in relation to other characters. For example Kaede has a scene on Canadia where she'll be against exposing herself in public implying it would be indecent exposure which isn't helped by the fact that Kally is just running her place while serving people with her dick hanging out. And there's a lot of little stuff like this that just makes it kinda hard to actually put myself in a mindset to actually take the story seriously.

I liked CoC 2 when it first came out as it was actually better at this type of stuff at first but even that started to have similar issues. For example stuff like the Kitsune being portrayed as being lecherous and hedonistic only for one of them to be up-tight and rigidly hierarchical with one of them saying their society is that way to keep their "hunger" in check which conflicts with their original portrayal also the fact that Miko just acts that way anyway.(Also the fact that even though most of the Kitsune stuff is all written by one person the player character doesn't even act consistent with them, like not caring in the slightest about the Kitsune being racist in one scene only to have you be able to choose to punch one in the face for being racist towards you in another).

So it really feels like an issue in general that's not just limited to TiTS of them not setting some sort of base for how characters and content should work with the world building they're setting up and so you get a lot of little bits of this incongruous stuff popping up. Which sucks because there are parts of both games that have genuinely good writing or at the very least have a decent hook to them that is kinda hurt by it being included alongside stuff that makes it harder for me to get immersed in the story itself.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
while the replies have been enlightening I mostly meant that some scenes make me smile because I enjoy reading them in a nonsexual manner. For example, some are entertaining due to the shenanigans the characters get up to.
Oh you meant the silly shit.

Eh. Unfortunately half the silly shit is intertwined with sex, although the odd reference to something else I found amusing, though even then I'm struggling to think of one.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
while the replies have been enlightening I mostly meant that some scenes make me smile because I enjoy reading them in a nonsexual manner. For example, some are entertaining due to the shenanigans the characters get up to.
Other scenes I like are probably the ones like how you can visit roxy in the nursery and snuggle up with them. they warm my heart.

Reactions: Dwemer and Muityek

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Apparently, they have been giving free java codes?
I hope the folks hanging out in the discord chat enjoyed the free 1-month TiTS-backer codes I was slinging out each time I fixed a bug. More tomorrow (ihope).

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
How might I find scenes from the imagepack separate from the game? I've tried reverse image searching some but they are a pain and I don't always find them. Is there a pack of the graphics ripped out of the game someone may know of? Thanks.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
How might I find scenes from the imagepack separate from the game? I've tried reverse image searching some but they are a pain and I don't always find them. Is there a pack of the graphics ripped out of the game someone may know of? Thanks.
Yeah I did it once. Search google for a flash decompiler or "how to extract images from swf file". It was something like that.

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Is it possible to make it so that after I went all the way to submission to Sera and got a high score at the party, to drive Sera into debt? Maybe even with the help of the save editor

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Is it possible to make it so that after I went all the way to submission to Sera and got a high score at the party, to drive Sera into debt? Maybe even with the help of the save editor
According to the wiki, if you finish the party with a high score you have a one in game week grace period to drive Sera into debt and buy her contract.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I know this, but I would like to know if it can be done using the save editor.
Just search Sera under status and make sure she has the debt status and also type Sera under flags to make changes to flags that might affect her status, the flags themselves are pretty self-explanatory.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes